Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
Kerems2434

Fate of World Mod - (New UI, New Scenarios, New Background, New Maps, New Ideologıes and Religions, New Icons, New Musics) (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Bozkurtlu-Turk-Bayrag.png

 

Fate of World Mode - (New UI, New Scenarios, New Background, New Maps, New Ideologıes and Religions,New Icons, New Musics) (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) AoC2ModdingTR

Hello to everyone. I am here again with a new mode. The new UI, new Background, New Game Sounds, New Scenarios, new ideologies, new religions, new maps and new icons, all of which belong to our group AoC2ModdingTR. Currently only UI and map background is complete.

New Scenarios: 

The scenarios are not yet complete. But we plan to make at least 20 scenarios and scenarios of important centuries. Each scenario will contain at least 20 events.

 

New UI:

This UI was created using mostly blue and black colors. It really made the game look very stylish. New UI created by Kerems2434 (Me).

A2G0LV.png

RRNbf0.png

GB73LQ.png

 

 

New Map Background:

 

New background made for Earth Map. It was prepared by adding additions to the background of Addon + mode. by Kerems2434 (Me)

LQ23Qd.png

UM3405.png

dQJ6GV.png

 

 

New Maps:

Maps are not yet complete. We plan to make at least 3 maps. Maps will be prepared in the form of very detailed maps of some countries.

 

New Ideologies & Religions:

Since we cannot add religions as a separate system to the game, we put religions into ideologies.

For example:

Monarchy - Christian

Monarchy - Muslim

Monarchy - Buddhist

or

Fascism - Jewish

Fascism - Christian

Fascism - Muslim 

ETC.

 

New Icons:

Brand new and attractive icons will be prepared for those who are bored of the game's own icons.

 

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVov6An3mEzP17tLGcZl6g?view_as=subscriber

MOD WILL BE RELEASED 3-4 WEEKS.

FATE OF WORLD MODE BY AOC2MODDİNGTR GROUP

(ALL SCENARIOS, UI, BACKGROUND, MAPS, ICONS, MUSICS, IDEOLOGIES AND RELIGIONS BY AOC2MODDINGTR)

PREPARİNG BY KEREMS2434, LİM10, M.ISA, ARDA, BERAT2121113

Edited by Kerems2434

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JR Rachidovsky said:

I THINK THIS MOD IS A TURKISH PROPAGANDA

No no. You got me wrong. The scenario in the picture is not included in the mode. I just came in to take pictures of the UI, and that scenario coincided. You got it all wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, WorkPlease said:

I mean on the forums, you say mode, but the actual spelling is mod.

Oh, you are right, I will fix name. Thank you. My English is too bed, sorry 😄

Edited by Kerems2434

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2019 at 12:10 AM, Kerems2434 said:

Fate of World Mode - (New UI, New Scenarios, New Background, New Maps, New Ideologıes and Religions,New Icons, New Musics) (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) AoC2ModdingTR

Hello to everyone. I am here again with a new mode. The new UI, new Background, New Game Sounds, New Scenarios, new ideologies, new religions, new maps and new icons, all of which belong to our group AoC2ModdingTR. Currently only UI and map background is complete.

New Scenarios: 

The scenarios are not yet complete. But we plan to make at least 20 scenarios and scenarios of important centuries. Each scenario will contain at least 20 events.

 

New UI:

This UI was created using mostly blue and black colors. It really made the game look very stylish. New UI created by Kerems2434 (Me).

A2G0LV.png

RRNbf0.png

GB73LQ.png

 

 

New Map Background:

 

New background made for Earth Map. It was prepared by adding additions to the background of Addon + mode. by Kerems2434 (Me)

LQ23Qd.png

UM3405.png

dQJ6GV.png

 

 

New Maps:

Maps are not yet complete. We plan to make at least 3 maps. Maps will be prepared in the form of very detailed maps of some countries.

 

New Ideologies & Religions:

Since we cannot add religions as a separate system to the game, we put religions into ideologies.

For example:

Monarchy - Christian

Monarchy - Muslim

Monarchy - Buddhist

or

Fascism - Jewish

Fascism - Christian

Fascism - Muslim 

ETC.

 

New Icons:

Brand new and attractive icons will be prepared for those who are bored of the game's own icons.

 

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVov6An3mEzP17tLGcZl6g?view_as=subscriber

MOD WILL BE RELEASED 3-4 WEEKS.

FATE OF WORLD MODE BY AOC2MODDİNGTR GROUP

(ALL SCENARIOS, UI, BACKGROUND, MAPS, ICONS, MUSICS, IDEOLOGIES AND RELIGIONS BY AOC2MODDINGTR)

PREPARİNG BY KEREMS2434, LİM10, M.ISA, ARDA, BERAT2121113

hold on!

Fascism - Muslim? Rly?

do u rly know what mean islam :?

Monarchy - Muslim ?

U,should remove this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PANTIC said:

hold on!

Fascism - Muslim? Rly?

do u rly know what mean islam :?

Monarchy - Muslim ?

U,should remove this

Not removed, just changed. they should say x-Islam

also any religion can become corrupt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PANTIC said:

hold on!

Fascism - Muslim? Rly?

do u rly know what mean islam :?

Monarchy - Muslim ?

U,should remove this

 

36 minutes ago, WorkPlease said:

Not removed, just changed. they should say x-Islam

also any religion can become corrupt.

What we want to do is add every religion to every ideology. For example, you want to make your state Christian and govern with democracy. Then you will choose the Christian-Democratic ideology. All religions will be added in this way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Marilyn Monroe
      This mod adds a big map of the USSR to the game

      Scenarios available:
      1. The Eastern Front (1990)
      2. Parade of Sovereignty (1990)
      3. August Putsch (1991)
      4. Independence (Alternative 1991)
      5. Eurasian Union (2019)

      All scenarios will change over time!
       
      964 regions
       
      Languages available:
      1. English
      2. Russian
      3. Ukrainian
       
      Download: https://googl.plus/5RkD
      Download 2: https://yadi.sk/d/2AkjAfJGPP254Q
       
      Для связи со мной: https://vk.com/zhovtonya
       

       
       
    • By memososisi
      ADDIN+ MOD
      actual version: V6
      DOWNLOAD LINKS:
      Download Link for Addin+ V6 (PC): https://lnkload.com/2jHVl (Google Drive)
      Download Link for Addin+ V6 (Android): https://lnkload.com/2jEnk (Google Drive)
      HOW TO DOWNLOAD?
      You need to get permission to download this mod. So how to get permission? You should send me a photo of a bowl of water or food you put in your street for homeless animals to get permission. If you have a pet, you can send me a photo of it without put a bowl of water or food. You can send your photo on everywhere:
       1)
      https://discord.gg/gkeBhfR
      2)
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/677024482659186/
      3)
      Instagram @memososisi or @memososisigaming or @ageofcivilizations2
      HOW TO UPLOAD?
      ANDROID:
      The link for Android is of the A.P.K. so you should just download it then click it, finally it will be uploaded.
      PC:
      Harddisk C ---> Program Files (x86) ---> Steam ----> steamapps ---->  common -----> Age of Civilizations II
      Then you should copy and paste these documents to the document called 'game': civilizations_editor, civilizations
      Finally you should copy and paste these documents to the document called 'Age of Civilizations II': map
      Close the documents & Open the AoC2
      THE OTHER VERSIONS OF ADDIN+:
      Download Link for Addin+ V1: http://link.tl/2iGqt
      Download Link for Addin+ V2: http://link.tl/2iZi4
      Download Link for Addin+ V3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-xITOMOtSqhcRUACFtecQtnHvpVxui8_/view?usp=drivesdk
      Download Link for Addin+ V4 (Android): https://lnk.news/2j9fp
      Download Link for Addin+ V4 (PC): https://lnk.news/2j9fD
      Download Link for Addin+ V4 Fixed (Android): https://lnkload.com/2j9Hy
      Download Link for Addin+ V4 Fixed (PC): https://lnk.news/2j9fDHow to get permission for Addin+? Nasıl Addin+ için erişim alınır?
      Download Link for Addin+ V4.5 (Android): https://lnkload.com/2jaxA
      Download Link for Addin+ V5 (PC): https://lnkload.com/2jgwB
      Download Link for Addin+ V5 (Android): https://lnkload.com/2jguN
      Download Link for Addin+ V6 (PC): https://lnkload.com/2jHVl
      Download Link for Addin+ V6 (Android): https://lnkload.com/2jEnk
       
      Addin+ V1 video is above this text.
      Addin+ V2 video is above this text.
      Addin+ V3 video is above this text
      Addin+ V4 video is above this text
      Addin+ v4 Fixed video is above this text
      Addin+ V4.5 video is above this text
      Addin+ V5 video is above this text
      MY OTHER VIDEOS:
      How to Upload New Scenarios for Age of Civilizations II Android: https://youtu.be/Z5PztpzWY6o
      How to Upload Civilizations_Editor Documents for Age of Civilizations II Android:
      https://youtu.be/uYazfNDlxlo
      How to Upload New Maps for Age of Civilizations II Android:
      https://youtu.be/XA4KR43r2z0
      How to Download Documents on Link.tl *Updated*: 
      https://youtu.be/vmcwLgicNeQ
      A.P.K Extractor Download Link:
      http://link.tl/1ZDn6 (Google Play Store)
      MT Manager Download Link:
      http://link.tl/1ZDnn (apkmonk.com)
      ZArchiver Download Link:
      http://link.tl/1ZDne (Google Play Store)
    • By enexpi
      Current Status: New Download Link on last page 
      I was working lately on Galaxy map you I'm going to upload it soon and you can play it and update further! 














    • By sabit
      Download Link (Google Drive)
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WLDYhzKvuyhaw149_ia2cMs9nfDhewQT
    • By ieunal61
      This is a 1900-2100 mod.
      New UI
      New icons
      New musics
      New civlizations
      New formable civs
      New great scenarios with events
      New ideologies
      New maps
      New provinces
      and more+++
      Made by Turkish Modding Team...
      Modders: @ieunal61 @Hurtlyzpikachu,vaux,goody, @Kemalakkus @Kerems2434
×
×
  • Create New...