Age of Civilizations
King The Impedaror

como criar novos tipos de governos

6 hours ago, Yetaloz said:

Maybe Lukasz have a tutorial but still, creating your types of goverment requires alot of programing experiences and coding to change.

Nha just one program on android 

On 13/10/2019 at 21:38, Yetaloz said:

Talvez o Lukasz tenha um tutorial, mas ainda assim, criar seus tipos de governo exige muitas experiências de programação e codificação para mudar.

I will learn from my mistakes better than not

On 10/10/2019 at 4:13 AM, King The Impedaror said:

I really want to create my types of government in the game but I don't know how, does anyone help me?

Open 'Governments.json' in the Game folder, then copy-paste a section of it, and edit the details 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By NLZ
      Hello!
      I always get rejected if i want to create union with other civilizations when i'm a union already.
      Is it feature? What can I do?
      Please, reply my Topic. 😀

• By German Conqueror
      I would like to know how many numbers of an army is required to vassal and annex countries, like small, midsized, and large countries. That would be great if you could give me advice 🙂
    • By الرايخ الالماني
      hi
      i need A P K contains the background in this video 😞
      if anyone knows the --- please send it

instagram : 9gw5

• By ixxspektro
      Hey, so i bought the game just today and i tried to start it but it just won't work, i don't know what's wrong but i click play and nothing happens, i've tried installing it again but nothing i hope i can get some help and finally play the game?
    • By Pirsicola Tortellini
      I've been experimenting on making civs in the civilization creater then adding into the game with a new tag like say dalm for Dalmatia. Every thing is working fine but some civs just don't appear at all or appear to be able to be added to scenarios but I can't have them as a formable nation or a union. I can't seamingly find a way to make a civ like this without something like this happening 9/10 so any advice would help a lot