Age of History Games
  • Similar Content

• By DasSoldat88
      THE NEW WORLD ORDER is an alternative story mod that seeks to bring a chaotic setting with various events and campaigns to bring a new gameplay style, diferent from what players are used to.

NEW DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/sVcU6BXdBB

Updates 02/12/2021
      In the last few days i made some progress that i will share, i will post a gameplay too so keep atention.
      Obs: The gameplay is outdated in some points. You can see the diference when look at the images.
      Atomwaffen Gameplay: 
      Images 02/12/2021

First of all I would like to apologize for any spelling mistakes, I don't completely master English. I would also like to point out that the mod is fully in PTBR but if you like I'm ready to translate the game, but for the events i would have to ask for help because there are several and I don't have time for that alone.   --------------------------------------------------LORE------------------------------------------ The year is 2003, the invasion of Iraq as a result of the war on terror begins. Prepared for an alleged war and with broad support from its former enemy, Iran, Saddam's forces prevail and play the cards in the Middle East for the formation of an Arab coalition aimed at controlling oil prices. In 2005, as part of the coalition's plan, a wide-ranging revolt is launched in Saudi Arabia, overthrowing the monarchy and establishing an Islamic Republic aligned with the coalition. Now with the Middle East in hand, the coalition is manipulating the market in its favor, the US and its allies, disenfranchised by the defeat against the Iraqis, are in a difficult situation with the social and economic crisis at the door. With the 2008 crisis, the situation that already seemed irreversible becomes even worse. Chaos ensued as unemployment rose and solutions were thrown into the air by the most varied factions, the United States of America was a powder keg and the explosion came with the assassination of President Barack Obama on September 10, 2009, which happened was the breakdown of the United States of America into several states with factions calling war for unification in their own ways. The World in 2010...

Middle East...

Europe...

And... Disunited States
      Some of the US Warlords...

• By Ecofcu
      KINGS OF THE NEW WORLD (Dead)
      Looking for a Pre-war Realistic Scenario?
      Yes here it is. I am making this mod and I will take care of it because it is the only mod I do. This is a 1900 scenario with some modifications, historical accuracy and new Background. Lots of new Tribes, Sultanates, Kingdoms, Empires, Colonies and Protectorates.

Future Update Features I Plan to Add to This Mod:
      Border changes and some code changes If I can find a helper. Historical News Events for Countries like 1913 Ottoman coup d'ĂŠtat. A Political Tree that draws on historical policies like Weltpolitik. I'm open to suggestions and criticism about events and map but only Historical ideas. To add realism to the game, I'm going to make a bit weaker newly established countries like Germany. But that doesn't mean that Germany can lose easier. Everything in my scenario will be very difficult for realism. Screenshots:

Developers  
      Scenario Maker was: @Ecofcu 
      Civilization Editor was: @Xjento
    • By Xjento
      (Read this before you start questioning things)
      I have not seen any thing to do with colonization and just the start date 1440, so I decided to do that a bit like eu4, Best played in 100 A.I aggressiveness.
      Im now in control for now.
      What this mod provides:
      Only England, France, Portugal and Castile colonize. (A.I will colonize faster than you so you have to compete or war) Events. (more for the future) Major powers do not die immediately. (depends on player action) Creation of dutchy of Prussia, polish - Lithuanian commonwealth, Spain, Tsardom of Russia and Austria-Hungary (soon japan) by events Ming is weakened a lot. (+ Civil war) Western Europe cant colonize Africa until 1480, exceptions are Nigeria and Angola. (that's why there is wastelands on the coasts) More realistic populations Tribes cant take all of America with armies If you defeat a western power you can free it's colonizes, such as thirteen colonizes, south Africa and more  It will stay kind of historical depending on what you do / choose or what the A.I chooses Cons of the mod:
      Still a lot of cancer. Not done yet. (Lacks Content) If your a tribe then don't border anyone until your a monarchy otherwise you are at war with western Europe. (I'm to dumb to fix)  Western Europe is 50+ technology points above the rest of the world, except Brandenburg and Muscovy Not even close to historical events such as when Columbus discovered America Less tribes ( I need to do this because if I don't then it will be less realistic) Warnings: Don't turn on wasteland provinces colonization
      How to set it up:
      1) Place both civilizations (the two folders on top) in 'civilisations_editor'
      2) Replace the original 1440 scenario with this Mod
      Current new Update 
      Discord: https://discord.gg/NG4mMdZsSN
      Helpers: @Trian RA(android) @siyomono0(created the mod)

link for updates
      Android: Here(updated)
      Pc
      4:1440.zip
      5:
      1440.rar
    • By Italian PeC
      The grandest project in age of history 2's history yet. 
      This mod, made from the maker of "The Second Great War" will revolutionize and forever change the way you play age of History 2, by making the game into an entirely new experience, more difficult yet more interesting.
      The mod will focus on the concept of Empire in the modern era's terms, like colonial empires and expansionist states, as well as a new and more in depth look into your country and what events happened to it between the eras.
      The mod will add over 30 new scenarios, hundreds of new countries, alternate histories, real histories and much more.
      THE MAIN FOCUS:
      The main starting date is in 1815, just after the Congress of Vienna. This mod introduces objectives which your nation will need to complete to gain bonuses and the upper hand on other countries of the era, through the new ideology-based system of "industrialization". Following 5 ideologies, the development level of your country will go from uncivilized, to civilized, to non-industrialized (where European and colonial nations start as) , to partially industrialized, and finally industrialized. These ideologies will allow for greater growth and bigger armies as you upgrade them, bringing to armies on the hundreds of thousands being a normality in AOI (Age of Imperialism)'s battles.

Aggressiveness has also been reworked, with the minimum now being 0% , which is highly suggested for scenarios with events.

Among other things, AOI will include:
      - a new exclusive map created by the fusion of all terrain maps from the popular game Victoria II👑
      - over 200 new provinces to make borders look better and create better "greater countries"⚔️
      - 30 new scenarios 💥
      - 5 scenarios of the 30 will include events ( for example the highly anticipated realistic world war 1 scenario, and the world war 2 scenario coming straight from The Second Great War mod, so you will be able to delete that mod since this one will include it in it's entirety)⚜️
      -1 completely new "CONGRESS OF VIENNA" scenario with objectives, revolutions, industrialization mechanics, new colonial mechanics , historical and alternate history events and much more.⚙️
      - A completely new UI✅
      - new music🎶
      This project is being worked on by a small modding team (Starfruit, Greenlion, James, stefan ecc...) headed by Italian P&C, so the progress, although slow, will keep going forward. It is my intention to release the mod this summer, as soon as it is finished.
      The only thing asked in exchange for the working on this mod is that you subscribe to the mod's creator on Youtube, Italian P&C: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g
      JOIN THE DISCORD NOW TO GET MORE INFORMATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS: https://discord.gg/B3BFQJAWPX
      PC RELEASE: https://drive.google.com/u/1/uc?id=1WHzF4ou5aDRvxOo-nEade6IYSR_wkatQ&export=download
      ANDROID RELEASE: https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=14EFBgXrKk2GTIaEaEHro38MtpWycFPIi&export=download
      VERSION 1.2

• By Xjento
      Hello.
      I wanted to make the cold war again.
      i can't say if it will be released but i'l try.
      What i wanna add are ideologies, civs, events 
      added: fall of the Soviet union
      Now in progress: scenario's
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!