Age of History Games
  1. heoya

heoya

2. Lucas L

Lucas L

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 870 | Plan for provinces: ~1500
      Done regions: SEA, VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', MAURITOVANIA, VENOSTAN, JOHANCA, ZUZANOVIA, DESERTS
      Done borders: JUROVIA, STANOVIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (3/5/21)
      DAY OF HISTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 6!!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW HYPED I AM! lol (ok calm down)
      So I made 253 provinces which is the most I've ever done. Most of these provinces have been made on stream and I may stream again! Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel (you can find it on top of this post); So what did I actually make? 1. Zuzanovia 2. Avar (Part of Jurovia)
      3. Deserts 4. Some more easter eggs... wooooow

Update (2/26/21)
      DAY OF HISTORY 5! Great day lol; I made 67 provinces since I have a lot of projects ongoing at the moment, gives me less time for this. I completed johanca, started with zuzanovia, made my logo lol and well... still planning deserts; that's it :3
      Update (2/19/21)
      Day of History 4 guys! So yesterday I got tested positive for coronavirus and I still feel sad. But I made a stream and you guys cheered me up :3
      So um... thank you for that, I made over 100 provinces this week (114 to be exact), finished venostan, started with johanca (after few provinces it'll be finished too) and made 2 (yes, 2) provinces in stanovia. lol | Here it goes:

#slavsunite
    • By KrystianSPL
      I need new scenarios to play 🙂
      I'd love to play modern world, WW2 or what if Germany won WW2 or WW1
    • By Orhan Eren GR
      Most of us know the kaiserreich scenario. One of HOİ4's most popular mods. There was an update to the Steam version (HOİ4). So I made this updated version to AoCII. I added borders, vassals, alliances and relationships
       If you don't know the script, in short:
      If the Germans had won the first world war
      (WİTHOUT EVENTS)
      Download Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k640VvoslhY4ateotUEzhhOlvPNyExWN/view?usp=sharing
      First images from HOİ4. then images from AoCII

• By Colombi
      Mi primer mapa inspirado en la primera guerra mundial y en algun futuro lanzar una actualizacion con eventos
      WW1.rar
    • By Ern and Vaux
      The Rising Sun
      Now you will probably say "hey man there is already a world where Japanese won it is TNO" but in this universe
      Axis didn't won, Germany and Italy lost the war but the land of Rising Sun won.
      Scenario is currently work in progress
      There will be 30+ events for the nations below:
      1.0 "The Sun is Setting"
      -Ottoman Reclamation Government
      -Empire of China
      -Empire of Japan
      -Mongol Ulus
      -Empire of Vietnam
      -Islamic Republic of Indonesia

Progress will be shared regularly
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!