T.O.R. is a total overhaul mod, featuring an all-new, balanced world inspired by various popular fantasy series.
Current version: BETA 1.4
Features of BETA 1:
- V1 World Map (1537/~1750-1800 provinces) (select "ToR" map)
- Map of Ravenfield (very WIP, 206/~500 provinces) (select "ToR Ravenfield" map)
- Over 180 new civilizations (over 400 planned)
- 30 formable civilizations
- Increased population and economy growth for higher realism
- New government types, and adjustments to existing ones
- HRE replaced with Ravenfielder Empire
- English (always complete)
- Russian (incomplete and undergoing major revisions)
- Lithuanian (incomplete)
Tasks for BETA 2 (ETA March 2020):
- Change all editor civilizations to game civilizations (will probably go on beyond BETA 2)
- New Dark Age (550-1300) scenarios
- Add extra ideology flags
- Finish the Eastern Lands
- Further balancing of countries
- Revised terrain modifiers
- Beginning of Draconia map (800-1000 provinces)
Tasks beyond BETA 2:
- V2 World Map (~6000 provinces) (Betas 4-7)
- Simple World Map (~450 provinces) (Betas 3-4)
- Full World Map (~9000-10000 provinces) (Full Version 1.0 and beyond)
- Maps for all major regions in the continent of Ravenfield (Betas 4 and beyond)
- Maps for Eastern Lands, Southern Lands, Draconia, Pacifica and Terra Australis (Betas 2 and beyond)
- Add more than 400 new civilizations (Betas 3 and beyond)
- Add over 100 scenarios (total) (Betas 3 and beyond)
BETA 1.4 download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dMTRYJ-4DTw9F5EXYtaBsmd6izBfUOAT (backup your game first)
BETA 1.2 download link, in case 1.4 doesn't work properly: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wGSCVX9dK_i9Zz4ah1vsZ3nwmzX_p2WA (backup your game first)
Also, for pre-1.3 users, download these backgrounds: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QS4X7R8eCFgZUxLsFqMdVSyncHbXBbU_.
This is my first serious mod, all constructive feedback is welcome.
I've decided to continue making the 1960s scenario mod using the already existing addon+ mod. Why? Well funny story, on Saturday I downloaded the mod out of curiosity, however I did not expect it to fully wipe all my game progress. This includes the 1960 scenario data. So, I had to remake the entire thing, which took awhile, but I did it. Thankfully, all the custom leaders survived, but things like the custom ideologies I added are gone. Luckly, I have them saved in the scenario mod folder, but I'll have to find a way to reintegrate them into the game.
Heres some screenshots of what the scenario looks like now
I have decided to include more ideologies in this mod in order to make it more historically accurate among other features.
Heres a few screenshots showing off the new ideologies.
The new Ideologies that will be included are
Some other ideologies that I plan to include and are still working on are
- Titoism (For Yugoslavia)
- Juche (For North Korea)
- Burmese Socialism (For Burma)
- Hoxhaism (For Albania)
To add more flare to these ideologies, I will also be including unique alternate flags for these ideologies that some countries will have. Not all will have unique flags for every ideology, but some will.
These flags will all be custom made by me.
In addition to all this, I'll also be adding more releasable nations to the scenario such as all 50 US states and the Canadian provinces.
As for a release date, I can't say but just know it will be done sometime this year.
Heres some mod progress:
Scenario itself - Done
Cores - Half Done
Leaders - Still Working on it!
Ideologies - Half Done
Flags - Still Working on it!
Events - Still Working on it!
Age of civilizations Overhaul mod-17 NEW SCENARIOS,NEW 12 IDEOLOGIES,NEW LEADERS, BETTER PICTURES LEADERS,NEW BACKGROUND,NEW FONT,NEW ICON,NEW FORMABLE CIVILIZATIONSBy oooo666y5534
War of the Quadruple Alliance
Seven Years War
American war of independence
The Great War
Great Northern War Franco-Prussian War Yugoslav Wars Invasion of Russia Rise of Islam World war II+ ideologies:
Better pictures leader