Age of Civilizations
  1. BlueArmyGeneral

BlueArmyGeneral

2. heroder55

heroder55

• Similar Content

• By Oreshek:3
      I want to inform you about the development of a new scenario. It will be like " another world."
      What will happen in this scenario? First, the action will take place before WW1. The United States and other countries will support the independence of not only Ethiopia and Liberia, but also other colonies. Africa will be free, Asia-partly South America, North America. Portugal would retain some of its colonies, but Angola and Mozambique would become independent States. Great Britain will lose a number of dominions, with the exception of the British Raj. And the colonies will get the status of dominions. France would lose its colonies and also give dominion status to countries: French North Africa, French Morocco, French Guiana. With Spain, the situation is the same. The Qing Empire will not lose cities: Hong Kong, Macao, Qingdao, etc. because of this, there will be no civil war.event "the fate of Hong Kong and Macao", a new vassal "Portuguese Raj" and an independent country "French Raj"
      Additionally* there Will be a new event "African revolt" (for France). There will be a civil war in Spain.
      Updated: New independent States (Jamaica and Belize). New event " Ottoman Empire"
      Due to the fact that the scinario done in Addon+, there are some problems that I will solve in the near future.
      The topic of poll: How better should WW1 start? I already have idea, but it will be interesting to read your opinion. I remind you! Austria-Hungary does not exist!
      I hope you enjoy this scenario. Sorry about my English.

• By XIMBA
      Hi, uh, i'm brazillian (so, sorry for my bad english) and I was thinking of creating a kaiserreich map on aoc2, with all the events I can see that I think I can put into the game, I have to do some civilizations like Mittelafrika and the map after I finish the map I will release to you and after a while I release with the events
      Hope you like it
    • By Beter Griffin
      I have begun work on a probably 1000+ province map of the Roman world. Unlike the hoi4 map project, this one will not be abandoned. In fact, I might even restart the hoi4 map someday.

Map I'm using:

Checklist
      Map: 10-15%
      Growth rate, regions, etc.: 10%
      Scenarios: 1-2%
      Fleshed-out scenarios (events and other things that will require more than /map): 0%
      Total: 4-6%
    • By davidthomascairns
      This is my first map that I have made and uploaded, hope yous all enjoy.
      Map featuring the world during the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962 which brought the world moments away from complete nuclear destruction.
      P.S. can you point out any map mistakes or whatever, thanks x

cubanmissilecrisisdownload.zip
    • By TaDziK
      TaDziK Flag Effect.rar