Age of History Games
CoolieZN (🇧🇷)

American Civil War [But Actually Good]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Reich Chancellor Alexander
      hi i made a detailed version of the us civil war scenario, it doesn't  have any events yet but i have plans on making one with events ; ps tell me if there's any border errors or any other mistakes i made i want this scenario to be one hundred percent historically accurate as possible.😃

preview:

and here's the down load link:
      1861.rar
    • By krsa
      I have 100 relations with the country I want to unite with, but they do not want to join me. Is there a solution. Thank you in advance!
    • By GpobreXD
      Cenário da guerra constitucionalista de 1932.
      Foi uma guerra que o estado de São Paulo, que defendia uma nova Constituição para o Brasil e atacava o autoritarismo do Governo Provisório de Getúlio Vargas.
      Entre no server do Age of Civilizations 2 BR do discord: https://discord.gg/fMefUyg 
      English 
      Scenario of the 1932 constitutionalist war.
      It was a war that the state of São Paulo, which defended a new Constitution for Brazil and attacked the authoritarianism of Getúlio Vargas's Provisional Government.

DOWLOAD: GUERRA CONSTITUCIONALISTA.rar

• By SpecterD
      To give some context for why I'm asking this question, first of all I have seen that when you play as Austria, and you form an union with Hungary (modern day is the start date in which I did this) you can form Austria Hungary before you form the Austrian Empire, making you basically skip that, but the question I have is that since England and Scotland united via a personal union I believe, I thought that it would work like with austria and hungary and would let you form the United Kingdom or something like that, I just haven't been able to make an union, I vassalized scotland and have an alliance with them as well, everything I have ever tried that somehow raised the odds of making an union and scotland still denies it, I just need to know if what I think actually happens or I'm just trying really hard to achieve something that doesn't exist. Thanks and sorry if my english is not very good but I'm not a native english speaker.
    • By DenizMert2008
      game has a folder ........./Age Of Civilizations II/game/unions
      i cant add overlays how can i add it
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!