Age of Civilizations
  1. eDouz

eDouz

• Similar Content

• By Narki
      English
      Yes, I know, very fast.

Hi everyone!.
      In this occasion you will see my first stage of the world of the year 1990. I wanted to do it because seeing "yakko world" (BOTSWUANAAAAA) gave me the inspiration to do it.
      Clarifications:
      -This scenario does not contain events, since I don't know how to do them, but will have them in the future (And I ask for help in that; -;).
      -The union of Germany occurs in the same year, but at the end.
      -Like Germany, the union of the two Yemen occurs in that year, but in May.
      -Ethiopia was a popular democratic country (or as it comes out in the game, communist) until 1991.
      - Until 1997 the DRC was at that time Zaire (and in the game it is considered a "Zaire" facist being at that time a Unipartisan country).
      -Albania despite being a communist (according to the game), ceased to be part of the Warsaw Pact in 1968.
      -Timor Oriental was independent of Indonesia in 1999.
      -In 1992 South Africa was changed in the Republic.
      -Macao was part of Portugal until 1999 and Hong Kong was part of the United Kingdom until 1997.
      - French Guiana, Greenland, Taiwan and Puerto Rico are vassal countries because they wanted to make a reference to the "World of Yakko".
      If there is an error at the borders let me know in the comments, and that, see you. :D/
      Español
      Si, lo se, muy rápido.
      ¡Hola a todos!.
      En esta ocación verán mi primer escenario del mundo del año 1990. Quería hacerlo porque al ver "yakko's world" (BOTSWUANAAAAA) me dió la inspiración de hacerlo.
      Aclaraciones:
      -Este escenario no contiene eventos, ya que no se como hacerlos, pero los tendrá en el futuro (Y pido ayuda en eso ;-;).
      -La unión de Alemania ocurre en ese mismo año, pero a finales.
      -Al igual que Alemania, la unión de las dos Yemen ocurre en ese año, pero en Mayo.
      -Etiopía fue un país democrática popular (o como sale en el juego, comunista) hasta 1991.
      -Hasta 1997 la RDC fue en esos tiempos Zaire (y en el juego es considerado facista "Zaire" al ser en ese tiempo un país Unipartidista).
      -Albania a pesar de ser comunista(según el juego), dejo de ser parte del Pacto de Varsovia en 1968.
      -Timor Oriental fue independiente de Indonesia en 1999.
      -En 1992 Sudáfrica se convirtió en República.
      -Macao fue parte de Portugal hasta 1999 y Hong Kong fue parte del Reino Unido hasta 1997.
      -Guyana Francesa, Groenlandia, Taiwan y Puerto Rico son paises vasallos porque quería hacer una referencia a "Yakko´s World".
      Si hay algún error en las fronteras que me avise en los comentarios, y eso, nos vemos. :D/

1580692879323tosngofo.rar
    • By goktug14
      It was 10 January 2018. Great leader of Serbia, Mr. Goktuic was checking his country. It had a bad economy and it was very undevoloped. But he still had a hope for Serbia..

Hardness: Legendary
      AI Agression: 125%

Episode 1: Uniting Rightfully Serbian Lands
      Episode 2: Devolopment, Diplomacy and Stuff
      Episode 3: Bosnian War
      Episode 4: Romanian Alliance
      Episode 5: Partition of Italy
      Episode 6: Liberating Romania and Greece
      Episode 7: Last Days of Seperated Yugoslavia
      Episode 7.5: Conquest of Bulgaria
      Episode 8: Pointless War and Regime Change
      Episode 9: Austro-Tunisian War
      Episode 10: Crusaders of New Era
      Final

If you click those links, the episode you want to read will be at a little bit down because of images.
      New story:
      New story!

--> cant remove it, dont know why 😕
    • By Finnish Boio
      THIS IS NOT MOD!

okay , this is 1999 yugoslavia
      and if you see mistakes
      please say the mistakes!