Age of History Games
  1. hoders

hoders

• Similar Content

• By Nicsos2
      Modify+ is a global mod, adding a bunch of new interesting things to the game. It is based on Addon+, and Addon+ 2.0
      New scenarios: 2035, 2027, 2020, Red World, 1988, 1960, 1949, 1946, 1945, 1944, 1943, 1941, 1939, 1936, 1933, 1930, 1918, 1910. KaiserReich, KaiserSchlacht, Another World, In The Name Of The Tsar, Nazi World, Apres Moi Le Deluge, FuhrerReich, Grand Tartaria, 1444, 1202 and more... New Provinces in europe and africa New towns and civilizations New Ideologies New music New GUI Events(Comming Soon) New countries New formed Civilizations New liders(Comming Soon) And more...  

• By redr1p
      The shangai powers won the ww 3.
      Russia and China are the new superpowers. 
      Russia has belarus ukraine and many puppets.
      China has tailand and so many indian puppets.
      India, France, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Norway, America and many other NATO countries collapsed.
      Iran has half of the arabic peninsula.
      And so on...

Download 1 ===>ShangaiVictory.rar
      Download 2===>https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oC-4pPNKHhHSmIZRbQjNg-IjgD-fM-X1/view?usp=sharing
    • By WorldStadiums
      Hello everyone, I put this publication more than anything so that you know that if you want me to make a personalized flag for a personalized civilization I will do it without any problem and obviously for free, it's just that, thanks for reading
    • By Diego
      A GREAT MOD FROM ME!! THE GREAT DIEGO I DE PERSIA!!
      VENI VIDI VICI, a mod designed to bring the Imperator: Rome experience to Ages of History. 
      PLANNED FEATURES
      all of the imperator civilizations (some hundred, maybe a thousand) New leaders!! around 8-9,000 provinces Improved UI JOIN THE DISCORD: https://discord.gg/hymrDTj
      LANGUAGES
      at the moment only Spanish and English translations are planned, if you want your language to be added, join the discord to apply
      PLANNED MAPS
      Base Imperator EU4 map Omniluxia The Bronze Age Gladio et Sale+base map Greater Earth Project Earth? Mundus Poenicus (smol) GOVERNMENTS 
      Democratic Republic  Aristocratic Republic  Oligarchic Republic  Plutocratic Republic  Theocratic Republic Athenian Republic Autocratic Monarchy  Aristocratic Monarchy   Stratocratic Monarchy  Theocratic Monarchy  Plutocratic Monarchy Dictatorship Empire Imperial Cult Migratory Tribe  Settled Tribe  Federated Tribe PLANNED SCENARIOS (Imperator base map)
      Imperator (just the base map, no events) Imperator (base map - vassals) Imperator+ (base map + events) The Bronze Age Gladio Et Sale Light 559 BC 1204 280 BC rome 2 grand campaign rome 2 rise of the republic rome 2 wrath of sparta rome 2 empire divided attila CREDITS:
      Gladio Et Sale mod team
      Omniluxia mod team
      Bronze Age mod team
      A Broken World mod team
      Antzz (kokakolabrooo on the forum)
    • By ProvinceOfSaoPaulo
      olá, eu creio que pelo menos alguns devem me conhecer (ou não, não sei), pois bem, estou começando um mod no aoc2 que vai ser "alternativo", procuro pessoas que sabem fazer/modificar os/as mapas, provincias, bandeiras, musicas de fundo, etc.
      Sobre o projeto que vou fazer, é um mundo alternativo, todos os paises possuem eventos e historias complexas, de inicio, a meta do projeto é ter pelo menos 2 cenarios apenas e ambos vao ter varios paises diferentes e com eventos em todos os paises.
      Se Você se interessar pelo projeto, por favor, entrar em contato pelo server de modder no discord ( https://discord.gg/rTbQpqehcS ).
      Obs.: se vc não tiver discord,  pode conversar por aqui mesmo, mas isso vai dificultar na criação do mod.)

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!