Age of History 3

13 hours ago, Smoshiepie said:

-Mengjiang(left side of Manchukuo) was puppet state of Japanese empire back then.

-Spanish Civil war is missing

There is the Spanish Civil War. I'm going to fix Mengjiang.

Just now, ygumoderator658 said:

Game doesn't changes nothing

You didn't install the mod. To install it, you need to copy and replace the folders at their proper directory. Make a backup of your game, then copy and replace the files of /game in my mod to your game. Then, go to /map/Earth/scenarios and copy and replace it to the same directory of your game.

40 minutes ago, Chexier said:

You didn't install the mod. To install it, you need to copy and replace the folders at their proper directory. Make a backup of your game, then copy and replace the files of /game in my mod to your game. Then, go to /map/Earth/scenarios and copy and replace it to the same directory of your game.

It worked, thanks. Do a WW1 too, or cold war

20 minutes ago, Mikolaj Karpowicz said:

British Raj is stronger than UK.

That is unrealistic I think

As my future Europe XD

Can you fix this?

oh shoot, I will fix this soon, you can nerf India's population by event right now.

1 minute ago, ygumoderator658 said:

It worked, thanks. Do a WW1 too, or cold war

For cold war there is 11:59, made by Vis Tactitus. It's the best mod of AoC2 in my opinion, check it out. For WW1, I'm planning on doing it some day now.

3 minutes ago, Chexier said:

oh shoot, I will fix this soon, you can nerf India's population by event right now.

If you can you should do, that wassals will do not revolt for example: British India, French West Africa, Belgian Congo or Dutch East Indies

OR just nerf all the colonies. 😉

3 hours ago, Mikolaj Karpowicz said:

If you can you should do, that wassals will do not revolt for example: British India, French West Africa, Belgian Congo or Dutch East Indies

OR just nerf all the colonies. 😉

New update! I fixed vassals balancing.