Age of History 3
เราเสียป้อม

How​ to​ change​ leaders​ or​ change​ country?

Question

9 answers to this question

On 11/25/2019 at 8:43 PM, เราเสียป้อม said:

I am making victoria era mod but I do not know how to change leaders? 

Are you trying to replace the preexisting leaders with your own custom ones?

11 minutes ago, LAUELCOMMIE☭ said:

Watch it,  him says whats if you want change of leaders, example: Macri → Alberto Fernández,

Mhh...?

There are three ways you can edit leaders like that.

1. Go into the "edit leaders" section and find Marci's in game leader file. Then edit it so that Marci is no longer the leader of a certain nation and save the edits. Then you go to Alberto's file and make it so that he is the leader of a certain nation.

2. You can edit Marci's DOB (date of birth) so that he was born far before Alberto was. That way, Marci willk only appear as leader of a certain nation if a scenario featuring his nation takes place around the same time of his birth (atleast 10 years I think). Thus, you can make Alberto appear as a leader in a scenario that takes place 100 years before Marci's birth. I sorta used this strategy when making the 1960s mod.

3. You can go into the leader data files in the A0C2 game file and delete Marci's leader file. Then Marci will be gone forever and you can just have Alberto as the leader.

I hope this helps!

2 minutes ago, LAUELCOMMIE☭ said:

And, but appears codes (teheteghede927393636

I looked at the leader game files, and I found out that you can tell which leader it is by opening the file in notepad. In the notepad you can see the leader's tag name. 

So using the process of elimination, you can look through all the leader files until you find the file of the leader you want to replace (which you could find by looking at the tag).

On 12/18/2019 at 7:34 PM, LAUELCOMMIE☭ said:

Ah! Thanks comrade 😄

Wait! Make sure to also delete the leaders' tag name. You can find the list of leader tags at the bottom of the leaders file. The file at the bottom is simply called "Age_of_Civilization_II". Open that file in notepad, locate the tag name of the leader your trying to delete, and delete the name. Make sure you still have the leader file so yo can remember the tag name.

4 hours ago, Tuyuko said:

¡Espere! Asegúrese de eliminar también el nombre de la etiqueta de los líderes. Puede encontrar la lista de etiquetas de líder en la parte inferior del archivo de líderes. El archivo en la parte inferior simplemente se llama "Age_of_Civilization_II". Abra ese archivo en el bloc de notas, busque el nombre de la etiqueta del líder que está tratando de eliminar y elimine el nombre. Asegúrese de que todavía tiene el archivo líder para que pueda recordar el nombre de la etiqueta.

I know it comrade, but its call it Age_of_civilizations