Age of Civilizations
Kerems2434

Nova Ætate Mod (Between 14th and 19th Centuries)

New_Canvas.png

Nova Ætate Mod (Between 14th and 19th Centuries) New Mod for AoC2

Hi, everybody. I Am Kerem From Aoc2ModdingTR. Today, I will introduce our new mode "Nova Ætate" for AoC2. Nova Ætate means "New Age" in Latin. Hence mod 14-19.centuries pass between. There are many new features in this mode, prepared by Vaux and Kerems2434. 

FEATURES:
- New UI 
- New Map Background
- New 20 Scenarios from Between 14th and 19th Centuries
- New Leader Images 
- New Music, Font etc.

COMPLETED SCENARIOS:
- Battle of Maritsa (1364) 
- 30 Year Wars 

Our plans: We will add scenarios from 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19th centuries to Mod.

Example:         14th Century - > 1350 
                         15th Century - > 1470      
                         16th Century - > 1530 etc. 

Other scenarios are it is about wars from between 14th and 19th centuries. There will be no alternative scenarios in the mode. It will be a mode based entirely on facts. The UI we have designed is perfectly suited to the subject of the mode and a new background will be designed in accordance with the mode.

COMPLETED FEATURES (PICTURES):

NEW UI IS COMPLETED (PICTURE):  Screenshot_2019-11-26-23-20-26.png

Screenshot_2019-11-26-23-24-07.png

30 YEAR WARS SCENARIO IS COMPLETED (PICTURE):

unknown.png

BATTLE OF MARITSA (1364) SCENARIO IS COMPLETED (PICTURE):

Screenshot_2019-12-05-05-47-22.png

COMPLETED OTHER FEATURES:

- New Font

- Some Leader Images is Added

Nova Ætate Mod will release 2 or 3 month later. That's long time but this mod be going to best. Only, you should be patient. 😄 

Our Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVov6An3mEzP17tLGcZl6g

Our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/HPYTEBE

Nova Ætate Mod by AoC2ModdingTR
Producers: Vaux & Kerems2434

Edited by Kerems2434

1 hour ago, BeatGoes123 said:

Scenarios are very beatiful. Nova Ætate mean New Age. Scenarios pass between 14th and 19th centuries. This is important. This mod is best !

Thank you for your support. This mod be going to best, yeah ! 😄

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Hussars Soldier
      Great West
      good i admit i already started and i finished poland austria, slovakia, czech republic, hungary, the balkans, benelux, parts of italy, uk france and skandinavia.as for small country it will have san marino, vatican, and liechtenstien and switzerland.Regarding the release date I will soon release the demo with the countries I mentioned before and there is just the background and some scenario.
      And the full version will be available in June or at the end of May...
      Progress
      406 Provinces

Spain and irland are finished !
      Italy,France,Germany,United Kingdom
      are remaining !
      Beta V0.1
      The Link
      https://mega.nz/file/Jw93XLyC#MbzJErmD32b-SogZeR12ZDU7JxdRGJIt9_d9P4UvxTg
      Warning !
      Before you gonna play please remember this is my first map.
      I have to do it?

Info
      i gonna soon realase the version 2.0 with new background and countries (spain,ireland)

• By memososisi
      Addin+ is a global modification that adds interest to the game process (last version 7.0).
      Download (Android) without Permissions:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s1EQWUVJxZd-AbJeoyd38tiQgRfVuHn_

Installation: Download the document from the link above. Run the downloaded mod file, it will be opened. You don't need to delete your old original AoC2 or your other modded AoC2.

Main innovations of update 7.0
      ‣ Just 110 MB
      ‣ New +200 scenarios: 1910, 1914, 1918, 1930, 1933, 1936, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1944, Late 1944, 1945, 1949, 1961, 1988, 1991, Red World, Another World, Kaiserreich (original), Modern World (Modern world without diplomacy and precise geopolitical situation)...
      * No Music
      * New some ideologies/governments. 
      * New some formed States. 
      * New +5 Maps: Turkey, Fortnite, Middle East...
      * Changed some color palettes, these include Modern World, Modern Day, The New Order, Kaiserreich. 
      * Just two languages: Turkish & English
      * Cut and rebalanced some ideologies. 
      * For further development and optimization removed all leaders. 
      * New font.
      * In some scenarios, it can often change the ideology.

Reviews of the mod:

• By krieger115
      How i can put new provinces in the see(lands), and edit these map?
    • By The IM
      I'm sure you dreamed about this scenario! But why  i put scenario in mods category? Read this:
      Cześć! Jest to mój pierwszy projekt na tej stronce do modów, akurat do AoCII. Ostatnio miałem taki malutki przebłysk:
      "Dużo ludzi pisze że potrzebuje kogoś to pomocy przy robieniu wydarzeń, a ja umiem je robić od samego początku nawet te zaawansowane!" Więc naszła mnie myśl aby stworzyć scenariusz dzisiejszej europy ale każdy kraj będzie miał oryginalne drzewko. Takie podobne do tego jakie są w Hearts of Iron 4 ale oczywiście inaczej wyglądające. Projekt zaczołem dziś czyli 17 maja a skończe go pewnie za pare tygodni (przy dobrej pracy ok. 2). Oczywiście później wyśle wam zdjęcia związane z przebiegem prac i będziecie mogli popatrzeć na moją męke 😄 Informuje już teraz że nie będe odpisywać na komentarze pod projektem przez okres prac ale będe je przeglądać. Jak ktoś będzie chciał zobaczyć jak wyglądają drzewka kraji to wyśle je jako zdjęcia. Dziękuje i życzcie mi miłych prac bo jak nie to dodam wydarzenie do drzewka niemiec "Powrót Rzeszy".
      English:
      Hey! This is my first project on this page for mods, just for AoCII. Recently I had such a tiny flash:
      "A lot of people write that I need someone to help me make events, and I can do them from the very beginning even the advanced!" So the thought came to me to create the script of today's Europe but each country will have an original tree. So similar to what they are in Hearts of Iron 4 but of course looking different. I started the project today, 17 May and I will finish it in a few weeks (with a good job approx. 2). Of course, later I will send you photos related to the course of work and you will be able to look at my torment: I am now informing you that I will not reply to comments on the project for the duration of the work, but I will review them. If someone wants to see what country trees look like and they will send them as photos. Thank you and wish me nice work because if not I will add the event to the German tree "Return of the Reich".
      I used google translate so sorry for the mistakes!
      Here i will tell you about every news and updates of this mod:
      0.1 Alpha - Iceland and Denmark have trees from now!
      0.2 Alpha - Norway and Ireland have trees from now!
      0.3 Alpha - Spain have problems with Catalonia from now! Poland have deals with Belarus too.

• Popular Now