Age of Civilizations
Kerems2434

AoC2 - Great India Map V0.1B - (400/1000 Provinces) (REAL BORDERS)

AoC2 - Great India Map V0.1B - (400/1000 Provinces) (REAL BORDERS)

Hello to everyone. I am Kerems2434 from AoC2ModdingTR. Today, I will introduce our new map in this topic. 

Map Name: Great India Map
How Many Provinces: 400 provinces in Beta, about 1000 provinces in Full Version
Who Make This Map: Kerems2434 and Ieunal61 from AoC2ModdingTR 

Features:
- More than 10 new scenario for this map
- Real Borders 
- City Names (in Full Version)
- Realistic Background

PICTURES FROM MAP EDITOR:

unknown.png

unknown.png

AoC2ModdingTR Donate Site: https://www.bynogame.com/destekle/AoC2ModdingTR
AoC2ModdingTR Discord Server: https://discord.gg/erJ6zuc
AoC2ModdingTR YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVov6An3mEzP17tLGcZl6g?view_as=subscriber

Great India Map will be release until 12.12.2019

GREAT INDIA MAP FROM AOC2MODDINGTR

MAP DRAWING: Kerems2434
MAP EDIT: Ieunal61
Made in Turkey

16 hours ago, LAUELCOMMIE☭ said:

Hi, I'm Lautaro. I greet you from my Argentine land, if it doesn't bother you I would like to know, how to install It in AOC2 android?

You can download A.P.K from a lot of site. I recommend you RexDL site. 

11 minutes ago, LAUELCOMMIE☭ said:

XD the map of india, how to install the india's map 😂 😄

Mod isn't released yet. When I release mod, I share "Installation Video".

Edited by Kerems2434

Sorry i cant eliminate this

On 11/12/2019 at 9:24 AM, giannisgkouv2 said:

Age of Civilisations 2: un gran juego que tiene un gran potencial y una gran comunidad variada.  Cuántas personas se han convertido en sus fieles seguidores, que todavía están esperando actualizaciones del juego, que se transfirieron el 22 de noviembre de 2018, bastante crudo y con muchos errores.  Actualizaciones importantes o incluso correcciones de errores simples que no hemos visto, y el desarrollo continúa ignorando los mensajes de los jugadores y no planea desarrollar su obra maestra.

Łukasz, ¿por qué empezaste a hacer un juego nuevo sin terminar el viejo?  Todavía no has completado tu primer proyecto grandioso ya gran escala, actualizaciones que están esperando a todos los fanáticos, pero al mismo tiempo, ¿ya te esfuerzas por crear un nuevo juego? ¿No te das cuenta de que este nuevo proyecto será percibido por la audiencia como negativo por la simple razón de que cursi no terminaste AOC 2?
¿Qué necesitamos los jugadores?  Queremos ver al menos una actualización que repare los errores, y en el mejor de los casos, introducción de innovaciones globales en el juego, con nuevos chips y mecánicas.
Łukasz, nosotros, sus fieles seguidores, lo recordamos como un éxito maravilloso y el Creador de un gran proyecto, y lo más importante, un proyecto exitoso, si aún hace lo que le pedimos.  Créame, no todos queremos ver un nuevo proyecto, mientras que el existente no cumple con las expectativas y perspectivas.  Esto siempre se puede hacer más tarde, tienes mucho tiempo para nuevos proyectos. Primero debe llevar al ideal existente.  Después de todo, realmente se lo merece, y será mejor para todos.  Lukas, salva AoC II.
Estaremos especialmente contentos y agradecidos si responde a nuestra acción de correo no deseado, que tenemos que organizar para obtener su atención y respuesta.

Sinceramente, jugadores dedicados de su prometedor proyecto.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Oreshek:3
      I want to inform you about the development of a new scenario. It will be like " another world."
      What will happen in this scenario? First, the action will take place before WW1. The United States and other countries will support the independence of not only Ethiopia and Liberia, but also other colonies. Africa will be free, Asia-partly South America, North America. Portugal would retain some of its colonies, but Angola and Mozambique would become independent States. Great Britain will lose a number of dominions, with the exception of the British Raj. And the colonies will get the status of dominions. France would lose its colonies and also give dominion status to countries: French North Africa, French Morocco, French Guiana. With Spain, the situation is the same. The Qing Empire will not lose cities: Hong Kong, Macao, Qingdao, etc. because of this, there will be no civil war.event "the fate of Hong Kong and Macao", a new vassal "Portuguese Raj" and an independent country "French Raj"
      Additionally* there Will be a new event "African revolt" (for France). There will be a civil war in Spain.
      Updated: New independent States (Jamaica and Belize). New event " Ottoman Empire"
      Due to the fact that the scinario done in Addon+, there are some problems that I will solve in the near future.
      The topic of poll: How better should WW1 start? I already have idea, but it will be interesting to read your opinion. I remind you! Austria-Hungary does not exist!
      I hope you enjoy this scenario. Sorry about my English.

• By ($Jake$)
      Welcome to the Greater Europe Map project. My long term goal is to have a Europe with a ton of provinces, because why have America, Africa and Asia, when you can have a hell of a lot of provinces in Europe?
      The map while having a ton of provinces will still be only Europe to help people with horrible computers. I feel you dudes.

Current Version: 0.60
      Screenshots are updated every 10 versions
      Current amount of provinces - ~2315, around 70%+
      Regions Finished:
      Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Northern France, Denmark, Czech Republic, Austria, Prussia, Western Poland, Central Poland, Eastern Poland, Southern France,
      Northern Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Montenegro, Southern Italy, Bosnia, Kosovo, Serbia, Albania, Macedonia,
      Catalonia, Spain, Portugal, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland. Iceland,
      Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova, Ukraine, Crimea, West Belarus, East Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia
      Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iraq
      Norway, Sweden, Finland, Northern Russia

Regions currently being made: Iran, Siberia, Central Russia, Southern Russia, Kazakhstan

• By Duchy of Darkis and Fungus
      http://geacron.com/home-en/
      Will get you the most accurate that you can get for your scenarios.
    • By Basilio Paleologo
      Age of Jeju

Scenario:
      -New Jeju
      -Jeju Island
      -Jeju Island (Plus)
      -Jeju: Korea
      -Jeju: Joseon
      -Cyprus World

Download:
      Google Drive
    • By XIMBA
      help me please, I was making a map of Kaiserreich, I had already put all the civilizations and was doing the events, I made some 7 events, but I opened the game map to continue editing and the game was without any civilization with the screen flashing and could not go out, if I open the map to play happens the same thing, has it happened to you? can you fix it?