Age of History Games
เราเสียป้อม

How​ to​ delete custom leaders?

I know how. Just go into the game files, find the file of the leader you want to delete and delete it. They should be gone, although good luck finding the correct leader file.

To find the leaders files, just go to steam > steamapps > common > AgeofCivilizations2 > game > leaders.

You can also delete the leaders image (if they have one) although this is not required.

I hope this helps!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 2021 | Plan for provinces: ~2500
      Done regions: SEA, VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', MAURITOVANIA, VENOSTAN, JOHANCA, ZUZANOVIA, DESERTS, JUROVIA, STANOVIA (Retwonia, Islandia, Fourthy Union, Lapytovan Stanovia, Venes, Northern Stanovia, Nalian Zelav Stanovia, North Keban, South Keban, Protipalia, Tkebekh, East Spikc, Central Towiiu, Eastern Zi, West Spikc, Kespral-Towiiu)
      Done borders: STANOVIA (Slavic Stanovia, General Stanovian State)
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      NATIONS: None
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (9/4/21)
      So, these 2 weeks I did not do much work (only 321 provinces that is 160.5 per week) but still, I have done some work lol
      This is day of history number 10 and here's what i made... ehem... West Spikc is done and Kespral-Towiiu is also done. Next I made like a half from slavic stanovia. I have to say, we are nearing finish lol (And yeah, I finished at 2021 provinces for the memes) Here it is:

Update (3/26/21)
      Interesting how few weeks ago i felt like 250 provinces is too much and now i feel like those 265 provinces i did this week is not enough... Anyway, it's Day of History 9! This week I made 265 provinces finished a lot of parts of stanovia and had a lot of concentration about this project. Also, I rised the number of planned provinces by 500 because as I see, a lot of provinces will be still needed lol. That's it, see you in a week!

Update (3/19/21)
      IT ISSSSS DOH NUMBER 8! Another friday, another couple of provinces! This week I made 324 provinces (which is the most per week I've ever done) and finished Jurovia! Since Stanovia is huge I decided to split it up last week, and I already made 7 regions 100%! I hope we can do all of regions (exept for gss and sss) till next week! Here is the map atm:

#slavsunite
    • By otso-greatest
      Grosser Kaiser - is a modification designed to acquaint the player with an extremely interesting time period in human history - 1900-1950 years.
      what's new the modification adds:
      - About 30 new scenarios, starting in 1900 (the height of the war with Boers in Africa) and ending in 1949 - the beginning of the conflict in the duopolar world of the United States and the Soviet Union. 
      - Several backgrounds to choose from (PC version), the main of which is the dark background of the map, which is a mixture of the original background and the satellite one.
      ~ 170 new provinces, adding historicity to the borders in the game and changing the experience from the game for the better.
      - A few events in the scenarios of the Second World War (1936), the Boer War (1900), the Spanish Civil War (1936), the beginning of the Cold War (1949).
      - 15 ideologies.
      - Interface in dark colors to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the era.
      - Music taken from HoI IV.
      - More than 300 new rulers for states in different eras - from Bukhara Khan in 1900 to Kim Il Sung in 1949.
      - Changed buildings in accordance with the surroundings.
      - At the moment, there is only the Russian language, however, in the 1.2 update, English will also appear.
      - And much more - you can see it yourself during the game.
      All information in group.

Link to 1.1 
      PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5-UlmQUwFEUxByYuKlxob27d0JLYJHj/view
      Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AKAaDgtBL5Q3EPnkGWlR9gpaWL4kEBbz/view
    • By archyforpresident
      So i today i continued on my scenario Modern World but from year 5000B.C.
      i was on 20k turns and reached an economy over 2.1 Billion.
      i kept upgrading the economy and BOOM economy is at -2.1 Billion.
      i was freaked out for a sec that my progress died.
      but my population was 1 Billion so i didn't have problem upgrading my economy fast.
      later my economy was -2.0 Billion -1.9 -1.6 -1 -0.1 and later my economy got back to positive.
      i started from 0 economy but my province economy and income were the same.
      i got back to 2.1 billion and BOOM again -2.1 Billion. (this wasnt damaging my income and balance)
      i was pretty mad, so i started upgrading my population.
      i got to 2.1 billion pretty quick and BOOM -2.1 billion population.(this also wasnt damaging my income and balance)
      Btw it didnt change anything including my rank scores witch was about 4million then.
      (The economy shows 1.3 billion but was 10+ billion)
      (and population was about 2.5 billion)
      I only want to know how to get it back to normal!!!!!!!!!

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!