Age of History Games
  1. ITurkishmapping

ITurkishmapping

2. Łukasz Jakowski

Łukasz Jakowski

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Join my discord server if you want news: https://bit.ly/kingpvzdiscord
      Download (PC only): https://bit.ly/ageofalavida
      PROVINCES: 2565 
      NATIONS: 94
      SCENARIOS: Test Scenario; 2021; 2013; Venostanian Civil War; Mauritovanian Civil War; 1518; Stanovia; First Alavidian War 1946; Poprattian Civil War; First Alavidian War 1647; Second Alavidian War 1979; Second Alavidian War 1981; Second Alavidian War 1985; Second Alavidian War 1987; 1969; 1919; 1933; WW1; WW2 1939; WW2 1945; 1990; Help Fakoslovakia regain it's terriories!; ok wtf
      PROVINCES DONE:

Some useless population stats (12/3/21)
      Stanovian Federation: 183.9M
      - General Stanovian State: 60.4M
      - Slavic Stanovian State: 62.1M
      - Venes: 1.3M
      - Lapytovian Stanovia: 1.1M
      - Fourthy Union: 27.9M
      - Protipalia: 1.9M
      - North Stanovia: 850k
      - Nalian Zelav Stanovia: 701k
      - East Spikc: 1.3M
      - West Spikc: 9.5M
      - North Keban: 3.3M
      - South Keban: 4.7M
      - Kespral-Towiiu: 2.3M
      - Central Towiiu: 1.9M
      - Tkebekh: 754K
      - Eastern Zi: 595k
      - Islandia: 3.3M
      Martinovia: 366.5k
      - Tromp Province: 129k
      - Southern Province: 24.5k
      - Guinea: 22k
      - Province of Kadiaen: 191k
      Venostan: 12.9M
      - Tzie Kakükm': 7M
      - Tzie Be'trkom: 1.3M
      - Piskowsze Region: 3.1M
      - Letran Bë'ge: 673k
      - Nakaii Bë'ge: 907k
      Other Countries
      - Jurovia (without Avar): 24.7M
      - Avar: 20.8M
      - Zuzanovia: 89.1M
      - Venistan: 3.8M
      - Venestan: 1M
      - Suchovia: 319k
      - Slovakoria: 731k
      - Slovakioria: 559k
      - Johanca: 21.5M
      - Ukrevol Kingdom: 1.2M
      - Retwonia (with Stanovian Retwonia): 2.9M
      - Zelavian Empire (without Colonies): 1.7M
      - Zelavian Empire (only Colonies): 711k
      - Scann': 2.8M
      - Mauritovania: 9.6M
      - Martinovian Kingdomen: 749k
      - Venostan Kingdom: 1.3M

• By Italian PeC
      🇨🇵🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇨🇵
      One of the periods highly Ignored by AoH2 modders is the Napoleonic Era. There is currently no mod with This 12-15 year old period as the focus, and after the success of Age of Imperialism (which was focused on 1815-1870), it's time to change this and to start to look at the time right behind it.
      🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰

The mod includes new features and events, just look down to get a taste of them:

• By DasSoldat88
      THE NEW WORLD ORDER is an alternative story mod that seeks to bring a chaotic setting with various events and campaigns to bring a new gameplay style, diferent from what players are used to.

Updates 02/12/2021
      In the last few days i made some progress that i will share, i will post a gameplay too so keep atention.
      Obs: The gameplay is outdated in some points. You can see the diference when look at the images.
      Atomwaffen Gameplay: 
      Images 02/12/2021

First of all I would like to apologize for any spelling mistakes, I don't completely master English. I would also like to point out that the mod is fully in PTBR but if you like I'm ready to translate the game, but for the events i would have to ask for help because there are several and I don't have time for that alone.   --------------------------------------------------LORE------------------------------------------ The year is 2003, the invasion of Iraq as a result of the war on terror begins. Prepared for an alleged war and with broad support from its former enemy, Iran, Saddam's forces prevail and play the cards in the Middle East for the formation of an Arab coalition aimed at controlling oil prices. In 2005, as part of the coalition's plan, a wide-ranging revolt is launched in Saudi Arabia, overthrowing the monarchy and establishing an Islamic Republic aligned with the coalition. Now with the Middle East in hand, the coalition is manipulating the market in its favor, the US and its allies, disenfranchised by the defeat against the Iraqis, are in a difficult situation with the social and economic crisis at the door. With the 2008 crisis, the situation that already seemed irreversible becomes even worse. Chaos ensued as unemployment rose and solutions were thrown into the air by the most varied factions, the United States of America was a powder keg and the explosion came with the assassination of President Barack Obama on September 10, 2009, which happened was the breakdown of the United States of America into several states with factions calling war for unification in their own ways. The World in 2010...

Middle East...

Europe...

And... Disunited States
      Some of the US Warlords...

• By Golo
      I'am currently working on this Lord of the Rings themed Mod for Age of Civilisations II.
      It Will feature:

1. A large Map with several Thousand provinces. 
      2. An abundance of different scenarios
      3. Many Formable Civilisations such as Arnor and Númenor
      4. Events for the most important Nations
      5. A Fellowship of the Ring Eventchain
      6. Leaders for all Major Realms
      7. A large assortment of Cities and Fortresses
      8. Every Member of the Fellowship with his own Realm
      9. Custom Terrain types with special ones for important places
      10. Custom Government Types such as "Elven Kingdom" or "High Kingdom of Dunedain"
      11. The Soundtrack of LotR and The Hobbit 
      12. A nice Custom Icon 

I'am determined to release this Mod within this year, progress has been very steady and fast. I also won't abandon this project, unlike most mod creators on this website I will actaully deliver. If you are Interested or have any Questions please feel free to ask.

For the Rest of November I plan on aading the eastern and southern coastline. I will also work on Far Harad and add a few hundred provinces to this little populated region. If I have more time which I asume I will add provinces to the east and complete Rhun. I will also remake Ithilien and the remnants of Numenor because they look pretty ugly right now.

• By Fireboy
      Hi I'm Fireboy and here is what Imperial civilizations will have THERE WILL BE MUCH MORE. Release in may 2022
      20 ideologies
      150 scenarios 5 with events
      A few formable Nations
      Many new cites and nations
      50% Credit to POG for making scenarios
      pls contact me if you have questions and you want to help
       i will be happy for suggestions
      Discord: https://discord.gg/KfzX8r4q4a
      This is my first mod and I hope u enjoy
      progress 0%
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!