Age of History Games

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Ferhat5534
      Total War: Attila [Progress]
      Detail:
      Real Total War: Attila map High quality map Marine and Land graphics quality Attila and more leaders City and State system Historical scenarios reflecting the Realistic Economic and Population Note: Conqueror's II v1.2 required.
      Progress:
      Map - %79
      Map settings - %0
      Provinces - %0
      Scenarios - %0
      Leaders - %0
      Map:

• By SiriowlsX
      Hi there folks, I'm here to tell you that I'm very imaginative and very obsess with my idea. Since I was a kid, I like Geography. I love to learn the politics of the world. Until then, I've created my version of the world. 
      So I decided to make a mod that suits my 'Imaginary World.' The imaginary world is a world that I create based on my brothers' idea. I write every piece of information about them and play them every day on my mind. As you already know, I'm already 17. I'm getting busier. My childish mind is slowly gone and fade away. So, I decided to create a mod for them in AoH2 (so called AoC2 in the past).
      If you interested in my creation is, you can reply down below and give me some motivation to do this.
      Sorry, no screenshot yet, but this is the best way to approving my project.

Note that all of these folders are not related to any political world we have today (as the war 2020-2030.txt named so, maps, data, crest, flag). I also have an attempt to make my world inside the game but ended up a failure. ^ See the folder 'AOC2 Created.'
      As always, I hope you a good day!
      I almost forgot. The work is starting today (Jan 19, 2021). I have examinations in Mid-February and Mid-September. So, the progress I made will be slow. Thanks for understands me.
    • By Dulmassia
      This is my own cold war version, sorry if there is still a cold war scenario here.
      resume: After the second great war, Germany and Austria are divided. But there still communist threaten in the world and that USA need to fight.
      link (Persepolis mod dependencie, you put it in map/earth2 folder): https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8z1xog54g95tzw/coldwar.rar?dl=0

link mod (versions): https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ghd2iwdv5elxxa/coldwar2.rar?dl=0

features:
      - ~ 40 new events
      - ~ 90 civilizations
      pictures :

future : 
      there will be new events in the future, if you have ideas, tell me. I really need to learn modding too
    • By Kingpvz
      Helo! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida.
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!Background: 

PROVINCES: 126 | Plan for provinces: ~1000
      Done regions: VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA
      Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, VENOSTAN, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM
      Undone regions/borders: STANOVIA, SCANN', ZUZANOVIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, RETWONIA, MAURITOVANIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (1/18/21)
      After a smol weekend break I made some more stuff about region borders so it's made from both sides. I made another 26 provinces (sorry, ik it's not much but school blocks me) here it is: 
      #slavsunite
    • By Daniel Carmona
      Bueno aquí traigo un sub mod de Proyect Sophia y este se trata de varios escenarios hechos por Elías Ismael y por mi que su mayor característica es tener la población real y su economía así como relaciones. (Los Lideres pueden estar mal y les intentaremos poner los reales)
      Lista de escenarios con población real en proceso: 
      Guerra Fría en 1990 población mundial

Mundo moderno:

Segunda Guerra Mundial: 

Actualmente solo esta disponible el escenario de Actualidad con sus lideres los demás están en desarrollo (Escenario de estados de los Estados Unidos también hecho)
      Escenario versión 1.0
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/xqa1cf2wswlvd7x/usa+escenario+mundo+presidentes.zip/file
      Escenario versión 1.1 (descargar después del anterior):
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/y4morsp84tbut4f/eliasmod+1.1.rar/file?fbclid=IwAR06SbZ4xZHw4rbYhePJwEZnl0XNtHg4MegGYzXOy7qX95lDKj2D_dn9WYU

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!