Age of History Games
  1. ProstoTak228

ProstoTak228

• Similar Content

• By Xjento
      imma try to edit the map but with fixed border or add provinces by suggestions
    • By SHAH OF PERSIANS.
      I think it's easier if in adding leader section we could customize the numbers of percentage of being powerful of leaders, for example perhaps you wanna add a leader with 150% research ,so it will takes so long till you reach there. And the thing is(I think this is a problem though) that after that you added a leader his won't be found in leaders part.
    • By Sarekreiz
      Hi, the army in this game could look a little different, what if it was divided into types? For example:
      -Cavalry
      -Insurgents (In addition, the possibility of choosing as the country which we want to start an uprising and regain independence.)
      -Light Inflatry
      -Horse Riding Charge
      -Line Inflantry
      -Winged Hussars
      -Uhlans
      -Dragoon Regiment
      -Panzer Division
      -Riflemen
      E.t.c.
    • By Leeb
      I just added the "Non aligned" ideology
      I am just posting the file here, you can add your own crown or symbol yourself :3
      Governments.json

• By Leeb
      Recently I had an idea, it's the idea by adding a focus tree into the game. Its gonna be based like the images I will attach with this thread. 
      The focus tree will redirect to another focus (Represented by events in my images)

(I know it's not the first time someone is aware that we need more stuff into the game but I'm adding my point.)

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!