Age of History 3
Suzema

Age of Elder Scrolls

Suzema. Could you teach how to modify the investment rate of economy and technology, that's what I'm talking about, it's even in your mod android. please. 

Edited by JulioBoy
Erro

On 6/6/2022 at 7:29 PM, germanycommunities said:

i can't find relevant/no results "bugoragi" and "ganabigi" in google search

don't try to look up city names, most of them are made up by me

On 5/29/2022 at 1:11 AM, JulioBoy said:

Suzema. Could you teach how to modify the investment rate of economy and technology, that's what I'm talking about, it's even in your mod android. please. 

I have no clue of code editing, this code I purchased from Bloody Europe II modification, which is currently developed by other guy

fix spelling suggestion: Ealdar's Toooth to Faldar's Tooth. again: Vulkney/Vulkneu to Vulknew. another again: Northall to North Hall. (town)

Edit: Eolgunthur to Folgunthur.

fix spellings the civilizations names and city/town names... and many other civilizations and city/town names need fix spelling...

Edited by germanycommunities

Could you add an old version of the map with a minimum of provinces? The new one is quite interesting, but there is not always the opportunity and desire to play for so long. I also want to note that the new version contains a bug! The sprite of the global map does not work. (black screen) Fix it! Everything else is just great!

¡AYUDA! He creado mi mapa con mis propias provincias, abro el juego, y cuando abro mi escenario, el juego se cierra automáticamente. ¿Algún experto o alguien que sepa ayudarme a solucionar mi problema? 😢

I downloaded this mod for Android. It crashes constantly and it's basically unplayable. I remember playing this mod a few years ago and it worked fine. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Is Mod moving all troops across the VIC2 breeding country capable of testing? When the country is too big, the army will be really tired

Edited by TTVinh

Hello, this is a fantastic mod, and I thoroughly enjoy looking through the different scenarios and maps you have set up. I enjoy playing as Skyrim or Cyrodill, and wanted to ask a few questions regarding the first start date, the "Beginning of the Merethic Era":
1 - I've played as the Atmorans and gotten pretty far into the ME. My question is, is there an event or a point where I can form Skyrim or any of the holds? I know I could technically release Skyrim as a vassal then play as them, but that's not fun
2 - if if play in Cyrodill, is there any nation that can form the nation of Cyrodill/the Empire?

I understand that LORE wise, Skyrim was formed later on when the Nords/500 companions got revenge on the Snow Elves for what happened in the long night of tears, and Cyrodill was formed in the wake of Alysia's rebellion.

How do I keep the rebels from repeatedly popping up I've done everything from investing to having a medium sized army and keeping goods and other stuff up with money. I've even assimilated all province's and have majority of pop and still get rebellions.

On 6/8/2022 at 12:24 AM, Suzema said:

I have no clue of code editing, this code I purchased from Bloody Europe II modification, which is currently developed by other guy

Can you purchase to like all build button in BE II 1.2.3 ver? 

On 12/27/2022 at 2:19 AM, Shibari said:

Can you purchase to like all build button in BE II 1.2.3 ver? 

I will update the mod in 1-3 weeks after BE releases it's next version, it should be sometime soon

On 5/1/2019 at 22:23, Suzema said:

Phiên bản thực của Age of Elder Scrolls - 2.5

Age of Elder Scrolls - sửa đổi, đưa bạn đến vũ trụ của Elder Scrolls, đến hành tinh Nirn.

Trong các mod này là:
-Map of the Nirn (
5124  prov., 82  scenario, 401  form.civs);
-Bản đồ Tamriel được xây dựng ( 1797 prov., 57 scenario, 131 form.civs); (bị cắt khỏi mod kể từ phiên bản 2.0)
-Map of the Shivering Isles ( 171 prov., 8 scenario, 4 form.civs);
-Bản đồ của Vvardenfell ( 612 prov., 7 scenario, 8  form.civs);

-Bản đồ đơn giản hóa của Tamriel ( 612 prov., 9 kịch bản, 87biểu mẫu.civs); 
(bị cắt khỏi bản mod kể từ phiên bản 2.0)
-Nhạc từ các trò chơi TES ( 61 bản nhạc);
-Âm thanh mới;
-Phông chữ mới;
-Các biểu tượng mới;
-Giao diện mới;
- 1766  nền văn minh mới;
-Một số hệ tư tưởng mới;
-Làm lại "Thời đại";
-Các cơ của các nhà lãnh đạo được làm lại theo "Tiền thưởng quốc gia" ( tổng cộng 314  );
-Mã thay đổi như trong Bloody Europe II .

Mod có sẵn cho PC và Android

LIÊN KẾT TẢI XUỐNG:
PC:
Yandex.disk
Mail.ru
Google Drive

ANDROID:
Yandex.disk
Mail.ru
Google Drive

Ngoài ra, hãy kiểm tra bản mod cũ của tôi: 
Bloody Europe II

EX0JOZkLkSQ.jpg?size=2560x1658&quality=95&sign=cf9e9d80c73c8d2a8834223c9986ee78&type=album

không có tiếng Việt Nam 

Что делать если вдруг ты сохранился а прогресс сам нет? Такое бывает

On 12/28/2022 at 2:43 PM, Suzema said:

I will update the mod in 1-3 weeks after BE releases it's next version, it should be sometime soon

I have some request. 

First: don't update the code. Just use the 1.1.8 code.

Second: some river provinces don't have connection.

Third: can you divide some big provinces? Bcs some islands have only 1 province although those islands are big

So when trying to play upon starting up the game the game is scaled way above my screen size allowing me to only see a portion of it. This isn't a problem with the base game... only the mod. Any known way to fix this.

Note: I have re-installed as well as am running the file through .bat