Suzema

Age of Elder Scrolls

Fast-fix 2.1.1f

Fixed bug, that won't let change type of government
+4 national bonuses

Links for PC:
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/0RpjE6WGheOxRA
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4k1r/EC27oSSNN
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tAotdK1pbSNLF6EUCzXB9DCuifY5YXLQ/view?usp=sharing

Links for Android (only Yandex, other will be tomorrow in 1st page)
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/Kj5vH9UWRRFD9Q

3 hours ago, Sike said:

Why it's so dark in my phone is it really that dark or it's a bug

This is a bug for 4 and lower core processors for Android, I don't know how to fix it 

On 8/9/2021 at 7:55 AM, Suzema said:

This is a bug for 4 and lower core processors for Android, I don't know how to fix it 

How much effort would it take to turn the uncolonized provinces into wasteland from your end? Uncolonized provinces are also black(like the water) on my phone, but wasteland provinces still shows up as they should. I don't want to sound ungrateful but I definitely think this would improve quality of life on 4 core users.

3 hours ago, Qanos said:

Gave me a virus on android 

Yeah, I did this whole thing just to give only you a virus, this is how it works

Edited by Suzema

1 hour ago, HerrVlaz said:

I have a problem. My game crashes when I on the launch. Can't even load game, it just crashes. Any tips. Also this is for PC.

How did you install the mod? 

Мод топ, есть правда трабла. Уже 2 игру подряд где-то к 2000-му ходу дипломатия ломается и все отношения с государствами равняются 0 😞

3 hours ago, zealot-chaotiko said:

Мод топ, есть правда трабла. Уже 2 игру подряд где-то к 2000-му ходу дипломатия ломается и все отношения с государствами равняются 0 😞

Такое и в оригинальной игре может случится, ничего не могу с этим сделать 

Hello. PC User here. I just started using mods, and ran into a problem.

The game was crashing at startup, but I followed a tutorial (Add the map folder names into the AoC.json file manually)

The game launched, however I could not load any of the Elder Scrolls maps.

I found a fix.

1. Go to AoCII/map/backgrounds
  2. Copy Nirn_M.png to your desktop. (Shiveringisles, Vvardenfell, whatever other map that ends with _M that crashes your game)
  3. Use a photo editor to split the image into 2 halves. I used https://pinetools.com/split-image (NOTE: If using this, split it horizontally)
  4. Rename the 2 new images Nirn_L.png and Nirn_R.png
  5. Replace Nirn_M.png in the backgrounds folder with these two new ones (You should probably keep the image as a backup somewhere else though)
  6. It just works. -Todd Howard

Nirn_L.png

Nirn_R.png

18 hours ago, Burmins said:

Hello. PC User here. I just started using mods, and ran into a problem.

The game was crashing at startup, but I followed a tutorial (Add the map folder names into the AoC.json file manually)

The game launched, however I could not load any of the Elder Scrolls maps.

I found a fix.

1. Go to AoCII/map/backgrounds
  2. Copy Nirn_M.png to your desktop. (Shiveringisles, Vvardenfell, whatever other map that ends with _M that crashes your game)
  3. Use a photo editor to split the image into 2 halves. I used https://pinetools.com/split-image (NOTE: If using this, split it horizontally)
  4. Rename the 2 new images Nirn_L.png and Nirn_R.png
  5. Replace Nirn_M.png in the backgrounds folder with these two new ones (You should probably keep the image as a backup somewhere else though)
  6. It just works. -Todd Howard

Nirn_L.png

Nirn_R.png

You did wrong installation, you need to extract folder somewhere in your PC, without adding anything into it, or adding this folder into already exist game, also you need launch game with AoES.jar, not AoC2.exe

On 9/5/2021 at 10:03 AM, Suzema said:

You did wrong installation, you need to extract folder somewhere in your PC, without adding anything into it, or adding this folder into already exist game, also you need launch game with AoES.jar, not AoC2.exe

Thank you! I didn't know about launching it with the jar file.

Edit: Is the way I used still a valid way of launching the game, or am I going to run into some bugs and crashes if I don't fix it?

Edited by Burmins
I wanted to ask a question.

7 hours ago, Burmins said:

Thank you! I didn't know about launching it with the jar file.

Edit: Is the way I used still a valid way of launching the game, or am I going to run into some bugs and crashes if I don't fix it?

You kinda can launch mod like that, but then it will be with vanilla game code, jar file contains new game code changes

4 hours ago, Dulphun the sky lover said:

If you can make an Age of Elder Scrolls, you can make an Age of Friday Night Funkin?

If you can cry, you can piss your pants? Maybe? Maybe shit and cum?