Age of Civilizations
Sign in to follow this  
Simon

Non-working events

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By krauser3ful
      I am happy to announce that the android version of the mod is now available, I hope you enjoy it!
      https://www.moddb.com/mods/aoc-ii-the-kings-of-dynasties/downloads/aoc-ii-kings-of-dynasties-android-version
    • By CassalettIV
      Hello. I've always wondered, what does "Show Pop-up" in the event editor do? I have done various test runs but I still can't work out what is the difference between turning it on or off. Does somebody know? Please 🙂 
    • By PolskaLudowa
      Poszukuję Modyfikacje która da Dużo Ideologi Ustrojów na Androida i najlepiej powiedzie jak ją wgrać do gry
    • By Dulmassia
      Hello
      You liked WW1 ? Now I did "What if Bonapartists loose WW1?".
      Resume:
      Great Britain and Germany make an alliance and won WW1 against French Empire. Most of his allies keep relations with France like Hungary, Turkey or even China. UK is now the most powerful country in the world with Germany and Russia. But now, these countries must face civil wars and independance wars.
      Mod link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B8WVHN21HkNar2iWnpXTPMZFQrdXL_DR/view?usp=sharing
      pictures:

• By ezeD
      This is a scenario of the WW1 but it have some events. some events follow a progression and other make more balanced the scenario

THE VERSION 2 IS ALREADY CREATED BUT IM HAVING ISSUES UPLOUDING IT

--------------------------------------------------------------------
      IMPORTANT THINGS!
      . all the events and balance were made by me but the map was made by the youtuber https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt0e88ySW3qmDpBHv4Bepmw
      . this is the first version and this scenario its in indef so if you have ideas tell me
      .if there are some gramaticall error tell me so i could fix them in the next version
      .this scenario isnt 100% historically correct but its the cost for having a better balance and the changes arent the big deal
      .this is the first time that i share a scenario with events so if there is any problem plis tell me

TheGreatWar+EVENTS.V2.rar
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      • 3 replies
    • Map Editor 2.0
      Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
      • 19 replies
    • Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | Addon+ | Update 01.12.19
      Addon 2.0 is our new global modification, designed to revise the idea of the original, and significantly expand its potential, due to the excellent implementation.
    • Age of Elder Scrolls | Last update - 30.12.2019
      Age of Elder Scrolls -  is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
      - A big map of Nirn;
      - Large count of elaborated scenarios;
      - New ideologies;
      - New diseases;
      - Music from TES games;
      - Remaded ages;
      - Various wonders;

This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added. 
      We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls

• 150 replies
    • Bloody Europe II | Last update - 25.05.2020
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:
      -Big map of Europe (maybe 1k-2k provinces)
      -Large count of scenarios from antic times to modern
      -New music, sounds, icons and fonts
      -Some new civilizations, form civs and unions

Mod has been released! Actual version - 0.1B
      If you want download link, go to the page 3 of this topic

Mine group in VK- firstovinc

My first mod project - Age of Elder Scrolls