There's nothing here yet
And something that is rare ... Events! Of course you will find fashions with some Events up to World War II, but usually only countries such as the Third Reich or France, for example, which often shoot because we want to play something, say weaker. I am trying to ensure that even the smallest war participant, such as Luxembourg, has at least one event! A download link will appear here:
Download link: *mod is not ready
-Spanish civil war,
-Marco Polo bridge battle.
-Unified China Front
Here i add some new events. It's small update 😕
I am not a person who often sits at the laptop. This is unfortunately associated with my mod. It will appear probably at the beginning of August and even though I am busy doing other projects and it will be delayed. Even if I did not speak on the site, I am working on it and will not leave it.
Here is link to my discord server where i making this mod: https://discord.gg/fJTm2x
Hi, I made another map and this one is the Caesar's civil war.
The video I based the scenario on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AxHFVSfX6o
Addin+ is a global modification that adds interest to the game process (last version 7.0).
Download (Android) without Permissions:
Installation: Download the document from the link above. Run the downloaded mod file, it will be opened. You don't need to delete your old original AoC2 or your other modded AoC2.
Main innovations of update 7.0
‣ Just 110 MB
‣ New +200 scenarios: 1910, 1914, 1918, 1930, 1933, 1936, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1944, Late 1944, 1945, 1949, 1961, 1988, 1991, Red World, Another World, Kaiserreich (original), Modern World (Modern world without diplomacy and precise geopolitical situation)...
* No Music
* New some ideologies/governments.
* New some formed States.
* New +5 Maps: Turkey, Fortnite, Middle East...
* Changed some color palettes, these include Modern World, Modern Day, The New Order, Kaiserreich.
* Just two languages: Turkish & English
* Cut and rebalanced some ideologies.
* For further development and optimization removed all leaders.
* New font.
* In some scenarios, it can often change the ideology.
Reviews of the mod: