1. Cristiano Gaben

Cristiano Gaben

2. Beter Griffin

Beter Griffin

3. Future mapper

Future mapper

• Similar Content

• By Noel
      Mundos Exiliados Exiled Worlds Español Buenos días, estoy aquí presente para presentar un pequeño proyecto, les presento "Mundos Exiliados", un nuevo mod de AoH2, con temática medieval y fantástica.  Actualmente "Mundos Exiliados" se encuentra en una fase muy temprana.  Realizo este post para pedir sugerencias y ayudas.  Si alguien esta interesado en el proyecto que no dude en contactarme  English Good morning, I am here to present a small project, I present to you "Exiled Worlds", a new AoH2 mod, with medieval and fantastic themes. Currently "Exiled Worlds" is in a very early phase. I make this post to ask for suggestions and help. If anyone is interested in the project, do not hesitate to contact me  

• By mimida21
      hello everyone, i'm new to this platform,  plus this map i was working on, took me about 6 days in total when it's come to map making, what inspire me is that some famous guy on the forum with xi as profile pic called age of history 2 as "risk ripoff", but without further a do, welcome to:
      RISK: age of history 2 edition

+almost like aoh1, but way smaller.
      +no sea provinces yet, so it'll feel like old risk game.
      -some country placement may be wrong but it's not like risk was accurate to begin with.

- six scenario as of right now (there'll be more to come, don't worry)
      0.2 update : + fixed the regional placement of the map.
      + added a new scenario: 1440.
      + a ton of formable nations, around 27.
      + created alot of city in different provinces.
      -  due to the lack of sea province in the map, there's only one province wastelanded in 1440.
      -  i accidently made H.R.E the number one in 1440.
      0.3 update: + fixed terrain placement slightly, and fix some continent placement *northern north America and Alaska ain't Asia*
      + 3 more scenarios added.
      + made a new civilization exclusive to one scenario (the requested one).
      - still no sea provinces as of now.
      note: the map was made with map editor 2 and edited with vanilla game.
      0.4 update: + brand new but probably stolen and modified a bit map: africa.
      + a new scenario for original risk map.
      - still no sea province for original risk map...
      0.4.1 update: + some minor fixes around connection between provinces.
      +  three new scenarios for risk Africa.
      + around 11 formable nations added.
      - still no update for original risk map (i'll get around for this sometime).
      download down below if you're interested:
      (for some dumb reason, the mod is undownloadable unless you're a member of this website forum, i'll look around this once the rar file getting heavy or something like that )

Risk age of history 2 edition (version 0.4.1).rar
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!