Age of History Games

I realized I haven't explained the alt-history well, here's all I can remember:
This Italian guy is the main character, he is friends with Mussolini. So, when WW2 breaks out Italy declares war on France with Germany. And reaches Paris before Germany, then conquers North Africa ( there is no Vichy regime, everything goes to Italy). from their lanching point in Somalia Italy begins operation Makedon, a plan to knock Britian out of the war by taking their colonies. That Italian guy and Rommel invade India (this is where SPQR1 begins) and win somehow. Then they continue the operation by launching a combined attack on Australia with Japan. After they conquer Australia, they invade South Afrika from Madagascar. At this point the allies have just done d-day and Mussolini negotiates with them. All colonies, allied and Italian were liberated in exchange for Mussolini staying in power. After the fall of Germany and Japan NATO launches Operation Unthinkable, and this is when SPQR2 starts. I know it's kinda stupid, but this is not the end of the timeline, there are a few hundred years left but I won't spoil that now......

The plans for the series right now

Alpha 0.03:I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

Expand on Operation Unthinkable and WW3, add nuke system

Alpha 0.04: Roma Invicta

Expand on Blackshirt League. Add Imperium government 

Those are the plans for now. if anyone encounters bugs with Alpha 0.02, tell me please, so I can fix them!

Edited by Shiite

SPQR2 Alpha 0.02: Iron SKy released!

Patch notes:

-added dancing plague

-fixed the name of Fortnite, it was previously incorrectly labeled as "cancer"

-added government type: inter-dimensional reich

-added moon nazi invasion

-added inter-dimensionaln kaisereich

Alpha 0.03:I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds Beta released!

Patch notes:

-Added flavor events for countries at the start of the game 

-added NUKE SYSTEM

-made Hiroshima and Nagasaki wasteland to correspond with the nuke system

-overhauled the forum thread, and MADE IT ONE DOWNLOAD  Strangefancypants

-added my "improved Alabama" mod to SPQR

Edited by Shiite

ok guys, this is hard to tell you but, this and UMM are delayed. UMM indefinitely, this until I finish a new project I'm working on with the map editor. I'm having problems getting the new music to play and adding 1000+ events will be hard as shite. But, after I finish this new project I'll come back, and I have a plan to chop up the events to make em more digestible. I'll do pre-releases, each one adding 10 years worth of Nuke produced events! But this is sad news for some of you. And my new project is not very marketable, so it probably won't be that popular, but I want to make it, so I will!