Age of History Games

Updated! 0.04 includes the first version of the Brand New scenario, The Civil War Improved. Keep in mind this is the first version of it, and the map is not finished yet. And yes, this does mean that I am putting development for SPQR2 on hold. It's sad, but that scenario has always been a mess as the 7 of you who downloaded version 0.03.5 can attest. Well enjoy guys, and no I do not have a timetable on when the next update will be released, though it will have an easier way to install included 

On 1/22/2020 at 5:03 AM, Shiite said:

Small development update: Added events for Sibley's New Mexico campaign, but I'm reluctant to keep developing for this scenario as I'm waiting for germoney to finish the map

also i think we should need more pages on this to make it #1 again

Ok so I made a scenario as a joke originally and I ended up spending too much time on it so this is getting an update with that scenario, it is a scenario with all of the people from a discord I'm in, some should be familiar to you like iturkish, lonathan, vis, nine and ramiro. It will also include 4 new ideologies which are all memes. I made custom leaders and flags for all the new civilizations and am in the process of adding events. Eta~tomorrow 

On 12/28/2018 at 10:13 AM, Shiite said:

Do you look at all the brain dead mobile peasants with disgust?

We can't even upload scenarios without root. The terrible scenarios are also made by pc users and if you meant that we can't enjoy custom scenarios made by others that is a misconception. You just need to be able to use an a p k editor.(I don't mean to offend you. Sorry if it sounded like that. I just wanted to clear some facts. We get oppressed or ignored in several game communities, sometimes for valid reasons.)

Apart from that this mod seems promising. I just hope it doesn't meet the same fate which several others did.

54 minutes ago, Aryan said:

We can't even upload scenarios without root. The terrible scenarios are also made by pc users and if you meant that we can't enjoy custom scenarios made by others that is a misconception. You just need to be able to use an a p k editor.(I don't mean to offend you. Sorry if it sounded like that. I just wanted to clear some facts. We get oppressed or ignored in several game communities, sometimes for valid reasons.)

Apart from that this mod seems promising. I just hope it doesn't meet the same fate which several others did.

It's a joke from a year and a half ago, the "mobile peasants" thing has been a running joke for me since I started back in 2018. And this is more of a meme at this point, literally it is on average updated every 6 months

13 hours ago, Shiite said:

It's a joke from a year and a half ago, the "mobile peasants" thing has been a running joke for me since I started back in 2018. And this is more of a meme at this point, literally it is on average updated every 6 months

Ah okay. Well, I am a mobile peasent but play this despite what the tag said so I guess I can say that you had false advertising. I want to speak to your manager.

On 8/21/2020 at 3:38 AM, Abdulrahman said:

Stop calling us mobile peasants!!!

Eh its an old meme and this is a meme mod so I feel no reason not to. If I have time I might update the mod a little bit to add the big instability in AoC2 server and the like

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 179 | Plan for provinces: ~1000
      Done regions: VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA
      Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, VENOSTAN, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', ZUZANOVIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MAURITOVANIA
      Undone regions/borders: STANOVIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (1/22/21)
      Doing good work feels nice lol | So today I made 53 provinces (Mostly on north) , fixed some seas, had some problems and finished Retwonia:

Update (1/18/21)
      After a smol weekend break I made some more stuff about region borders so it's made from both sides. I made another 26 provinces (sorry, ik it's not much but school blocks me) here it is: 
      #slavsunite
    • By memososisi
      Addin+ is a global modification that adds interest to the game process (last version 7.0).
      Download (Android) without Permissions:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s1EQWUVJxZd-AbJeoyd38tiQgRfVuHn_
      Join my discord server to get Addin+ PC link pls: https://discord.gg/nE32Cmy
      Installation: Download the document from the link above. Run the downloaded mod file, it will be opened. You don't need to delete your old original AoC2 or your other modded AoC2.

Main innovations of update 7.0
      ‣ Just 110 MB
      ‣ New +200 scenarios: 1910, 1914, 1918, 1930, 1933, 1936, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1944, Late 1944, 1945, 1949, 1961, 1988, 1991, Red World, Another World, Kaiserreich (original), Modern World (Modern world without diplomacy and precise geopolitical situation)...
      * No Music
      * New some ideologies/governments. 
      * New some formed States. 
      * New +5 Maps: Turkey, Fortnite, Middle East...
      * Changed some color palettes, these include Modern World, Modern Day, The New Order, Kaiserreich. 
      * Just two languages: Turkish & English
      * Cut and rebalanced some ideologies. 
      * For further development and optimization removed all leaders. 
      * New font.
      * In some scenarios, it can often change the ideology.

Reviews of the mod:

• By Dulmassia
      This is my own cold war version, sorry if there is still a cold war scenario here.
      resume: After the second great war, Germany and Austria are divided. But there still communist threaten in the world and that USA need to fight.
      link (Persepolis mod dependencie, you put it in map/earth2 folder): https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8z1xog54g95tzw/coldwar.rar?dl=0

link mod (versions): https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ghd2iwdv5elxxa/coldwar2.rar?dl=0

features:
      - ~ 40 new events
      - ~ 90 civilizations
      pictures :

future : 
      there will be new events in the future, if you have ideas, tell me. I really need to learn modding too
    • By Daniel Carmona
      Bueno aquí traigo un sub mod de Proyect Sophia y este se trata de varios escenarios hechos por Elías Ismael y por mi que su mayor característica es tener la población real y su economía así como relaciones. (Los Lideres pueden estar mal y les intentaremos poner los reales)
      Lista de escenarios con población real en proceso: 
      Guerra Fría en 1990 población mundial

Mundo moderno:

Segunda Guerra Mundial: 

Actualmente solo esta disponible el escenario de Actualidad con sus lideres los demás están en desarrollo (Escenario de estados de los Estados Unidos también hecho)
      Escenario versión 1.0
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/xqa1cf2wswlvd7x/usa+escenario+mundo+presidentes.zip/file
      Escenario versión 1.1 (descargar después del anterior):
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/y4morsp84tbut4f/eliasmod+1.1.rar/file?fbclid=IwAR06SbZ4xZHw4rbYhePJwEZnl0XNtHg4MegGYzXOy7qX95lDKj2D_dn9WYU

• By xdannule
      this I found on the wiki and I edited it a bit!

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!