Age of Civ Games

So guys, we did it! We passed World War One scenario to be the most viewed scenario on the forums! I know this is because of the war, but the mod itself is 10 times better than that one, even though 11:59 is still the best mod, this is a turning point, where an actual quality scenario passed a scenario that was only at the top because it wasn't in the base game. Thank you, everyone

Edited by Shiite

4 minutes ago, Shiite said:

So guys, we did it! We passed World War One scenario to be the most viewed scenario on the forums! I know this is because of the war, but the mod itself is 10 times better than that one, even though 11:59 is still the best mod, this is a turning point, where an actual quality scenario passed a scenario that was only at the top because it wasn't in the base game. Thank you, everyone

i seriously doubt a scenario that is italy-scentric can be considered as quality

On 1/6/2019 at 7:51 AM, ($Jake$) said:

i seriously doubt a scenario that is italy-scentric can be considered as quality

I've said this before, IT IS NOT CENTERED ON ITALY AT THIS POINT. IF YOU JUDGE THE QUALITY OF SCENARIOS BY HOW FUN THE SENTRIC COUNTRY IS TO PLAY IN THE BASE GAME THEN WELL, YOU AREN'T A VERY GOOD CRITIC 

Edit January 20th, 2020: Oh god I was such a crybaby who couldn't take criticism back then, this isn't me now kek

Edited by Shiite

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Cautan
      Escenario de la Segunda Guerra del Congo
      Segunda Guerra del Congo.zip

Cualquier error histórico comenten

• By WorldStadiums
      Hello everyone, I wanted to know if someone has the solution to this bug that just happened to me and that does not let me play. The bug, which is very rare, makes it not let me continue the turn nor does it allow me to open the diplomacy tab, at first I thought my game is crashed, so I started a new one, but in this game the exact same thing happened , so I closed the game and reopened it, started a new game and the same thing happened, to make sure that the error was not from my PC, I rebooted my computer, but the same thing continued to happen, this happens since the last update. Do you know why and if you have a solution? thank you very much
    • By Alternatywna Polska
      ALTERNATYWNA HISTORIA POLSKI | ROK 964 | EVENTY | PO POLSKU
      Cześć! Nazywam się Kuba i witam cię! Dnia 25 Października 2020 roku oficjalnie rozpocząłem projekt Alternatywna Polska w grze Age Of Civilizations 2.
      Scenariusz będzie cząstkowo tworzony, już pierwsza historia została rozpoczęta!
      WSZYSTKIE INFORMACJE NA TEMAT SCENARIUSZA JAK I ZASADY DOTYCZĄCE GO SĄ NA MOIM DISCORDZIE!
      Discord -  https://discord.gg/CQ3bWdK
      Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/altpol

POZDRAWIAM  DO ZOBACZCENIA ;D

• By CopenhaguenLink
      More Formable Civilizations for the game.
      República de Bolívar - Bolivia.
      Eurolatin Federation - Spain, Portugal, France, Italy and Romania.
      Hispanic Southamerica - Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Argentina, Chile, Perú, Bolivia, Uruguay and Paraguay. 
      South Mediterranean Sphere - Egypt, Libya, Morocco, and more
      Africa Union
      Horn of Africa
      Republic of Ohkortz
      And more. (Give ideas please).

More Formable Civs.rar
  • Popular Now

• Our picks