Age of History 3

Updated! 0.04 includes the first version of the Brand New scenario, The Civil War Improved. Keep in mind this is the first version of it, and the map is not finished yet. And yes, this does mean that I am putting development for SPQR2 on hold. It's sad, but that scenario has always been a mess as the 7 of you who downloaded version 0.03.5 can attest. Well enjoy guys, and no I do not have a timetable on when the next update will be released, though it will have an easier way to install included 

On 1/22/2020 at 5:03 AM, Shiite said:

Small development update: Added events for Sibley's New Mexico campaign, but I'm reluctant to keep developing for this scenario as I'm waiting for germoney to finish the map

also i think we should need more pages on this to make it #1 again

Ok so I made a scenario as a joke originally and I ended up spending too much time on it so this is getting an update with that scenario, it is a scenario with all of the people from a discord I'm in, some should be familiar to you like iturkish, lonathan, vis, nine and ramiro. It will also include 4 new ideologies which are all memes. I made custom leaders and flags for all the new civilizations and am in the process of adding events. Eta~tomorrow 

On 12/28/2018 at 10:13 AM, Shiite said:

Do you look at all the brain dead mobile peasants with disgust?

We can't even upload scenarios without root. The terrible scenarios are also made by pc users and if you meant that we can't enjoy custom scenarios made by others that is a misconception. You just need to be able to use an a p k editor.(I don't mean to offend you. Sorry if it sounded like that. I just wanted to clear some facts. We get oppressed or ignored in several game communities, sometimes for valid reasons.)

Apart from that this mod seems promising. I just hope it doesn't meet the same fate which several others did.

54 minutes ago, Aryan said:

We can't even upload scenarios without root. The terrible scenarios are also made by pc users and if you meant that we can't enjoy custom scenarios made by others that is a misconception. You just need to be able to use an a p k editor.(I don't mean to offend you. Sorry if it sounded like that. I just wanted to clear some facts. We get oppressed or ignored in several game communities, sometimes for valid reasons.)

Apart from that this mod seems promising. I just hope it doesn't meet the same fate which several others did.

It's a joke from a year and a half ago, the "mobile peasants" thing has been a running joke for me since I started back in 2018. And this is more of a meme at this point, literally it is on average updated every 6 months

13 hours ago, Shiite said:

It's a joke from a year and a half ago, the "mobile peasants" thing has been a running joke for me since I started back in 2018. And this is more of a meme at this point, literally it is on average updated every 6 months

Ah okay. Well, I am a mobile peasent but play this despite what the tag said so I guess I can say that you had false advertising. I want to speak to your manager.

On 6/9/2020 at 10:36 PM, Aryan said:

Ah okay. Well, I am a mobile peasent but play this despite what the tag said so I guess I can say that you had false advertising. I want to speak to your manager.

Damn Karen

On 8/21/2020 at 3:38 AM, Abdulrahman said:

Stop calling us mobile peasants!!!

Eh its an old meme and this is a meme mod so I feel no reason not to. If I have time I might update the mod a little bit to add the big instability in AoC2 server and the like