Age of History 3
Simon

Varieties of combat units (+Poll)

Varieties of combat units AOC2  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Добавить классы боевых единиц

Таких как: кавалерия, копейщики, мечники, пехота и т. Д.

Например, копейщики имеют небольшое преимущество перед кавалерией

Мы будем думать о том, что делать и в каких количествах.

Как мы обычно видим.

In the photo an example of how it will look when a collision of combat units

But it should not look like CK1(Strongly similar)

y4gsd3120ykx_1.jpg

Edited by Simon

12 minutes ago, Niprax said:

Это требование Легко учиться, Трудно освоить правило.

The game should not be easy because it will become casual 

1 minute ago, Simon said:

The game should not be easy because it will become casual 

The entire idea of AoC is that it's a casual strategy game. I think you might be taking the game to a standard like HOI4 or EU4. It's meant to be a simple casual game to play when you have nothing else to do, it's not meant to make you dive into deep strategic thinking.

30 minutes ago, ($Jake$) said:

Вся идея AoC в том, что это казуальная стратегическая игра. Я думаю, что вы можете довести игру до стандартов, таких как HOI4 или EU4. Это простая казуальная игра, в которую нужно играть, когда вам больше нечего делать, она не предназначена для того, чтобы погрузиться в глубокое стратегическое мышление.

I believe that the game should be equal or not be any worse than the strategic giants. I also wish prosperity for AOC, and yes, I perfectly understand that the developer is alone. But I think that he will be able to make this innovation in the game. for you have been playing AOC1 for many years and used to the old mechanics of fighting. He has already changed the game beyond recognition.

Just now, Simon said:

I believe that the game should be equal or not be any worse than the strategic giants. I also wish prosperity for AOC, and yes, I perfectly understand that the developer is alone. But I think that he will be able to make this innovation in the game. for you have been playing AOC1 for many years and used to the old mechanics of fighting. He has already changed the game beyond recognition.

You seriously don't understand my point.

My point isn't that he is a small developer that is trying to make a strategy game, my point is that Age of Civilizations IS NOT supposted to be like Hearts of Iron IV or Europa Universalis. Just like there is different types of platformer or shooter games, there are different types of strategy games. Age of Civilizations 1 was an extremely simple and casual but yet fun and sandboxy strategy game. Age of Civilizations 2 took that idea and brought some grand strategy balls to it, making it a somehow working hybrid between an extremely casual but yet fleshed out strategy game.

I heard Łukasz is planning a third installment of Age of Civ already with the creative name Age of Civilizations 3, and from what we hear THAT is going to be a total grand strategy and will lose almost all of it's casual background.

2 minutes ago, ($Jake$) said:

Вы серьезно не понимаете мою точку зрения.

Моя точка зрения не в том, что он маленький разработчик, который пытается создать стратегическую игру, я хочу сказать, что Age of Civilizations НЕ ДОЛЖНА быть похожа на Hearts of Iron IV или Europa Universalis. Также как существуют разные типы платформерных или шутерных игр, существуют разные типы стратегических игр. Age of Civilizations 1 была чрезвычайно простой и казуальной, но в то же время веселой стратегией. Age of Civilizations 2 взяла эту идею на вооружение и привнесла в нее несколько грандиозных стратегических шаров, превратив ее в нечто вроде работающего гибрида между чрезвычайно обычной, но еще не продуманной стратегической игрой.

We have different points of view. Since I believe that borrowing from other games is not bad. Since AOC2 has already borrowed quite a few elements from the games you listed.Let AOC1 remain for casuals.We are talking about AOC2, and I believe that I have like-minded people.

1 minute ago, Simon said:

We have different points of view. Since I believe that borrowing from other games is not bad. Since AOC2 has already borrowed quite a few elements from the games you listed.Let AOC1 remain for casuals.We are talking about AOC2, and I believe that I have like-minded people.

Yeah and however we want AOC2 to be like Grand Strategy games, Łukasz simply doesn't want AOC2 to go in that direction. He prefers keeping it at a balance between AOC1 and probably a future AOC3 which will be the actual Grand-Strategy game.

3 minutes ago, ($Jake$) said:

Лукаш просто не хочет, чтобы AOC2 пошла в этом направлении. 

How do you know what Lukash wants or wanted?After all, no one knows for sure that Lukash is on his mind. This topic will remain as a sentence, and I believe that it will be suitable if it is added in the future.

Just now, Simon said:

How do you know what Lukash wants or wanted?After all, no one knows for sure that Lukash is on his mind. This topic will remain as a sentence, and I believe that it will be suitable if it is added in the future.

He said many times that he would add features like this into a game like Age of Civilizations 3. He made clear many times that he doesn't want this game to get too advanced. He is probably going to release a AOC3 and AOC2 will then become almost a perfect balance between AOC1 and 3, being not too casual but not having too many advanced features at the same time. That's what I'm getting from what he's doing anyways. AOC3 will be the real grand strategy game and will actually compare to HOI4. My guess for the price tag will be 10-15 bucks. It will shake up the paradox community even more than AOC2 did as it will actually be in the same style as HOI4 or EU4 while being 1/4th of the price and without DLC and extreme support of content creators for the game. 

6 minutes ago, ($Jake$) said:

Он много раз говорил, что добавит такие функции в игру, как Age of Civilizations 3.

I have not seen him "SPEAK" many times.Yes, your words are possible, but mine are not empty either.But I used to believe official sources

23 minutes ago, ($Jake$) said:

He said many times that he would add features like this into a game like Age of Civilizations 3. He made clear many times that he doesn't want this game to get too advanced. He is probably going to release a AOC3 and AOC2 will then become almost a perfect balance between AOC1 and 3, being not too casual but not having too many advanced features at the same time. That's what I'm getting from what he's doing anyways. AOC3 will be the real grand strategy game and will actually compare to HOI4. My guess for the price tag will be 10-15 bucks. It will shake up the paradox community even more than AOC2 did as it will actually be in the same style as HOI4 or EU4 while being 1/4th of the price and without DLC and extreme support of content creators for the game.  

If is possible e economy like to victoria 2, a huge diplomacy (eu4+vic2) and a war more like hoi4 you gain a perfect game. The game of my dreams, if I am a programmer I start to realize, or if I have the found pay the programmer, but not have the knowdelenge and the money for a this huge project :(

Is better a multiple sistem combat: One for older age, one for middle ages (like Ck2), one for 1400-1800, one for  1900-modern, one for airplane, one for older ship, one for 1400-1800 ship and one for 1900-modern ship. Ok is very long and tired work, but need because the method change during centuries, and is funny see the tank combat like the cavalry.

"He is probably going to release a AOC3 "

Where do you know from there's maybe going to be an AOC3 ? 

I agree that AOC2 must stay simple, but it could be cool to add different units but not to many and focus on what can be really different.                                               (air force#navy#infantry#tanks) for ex

9 minutes ago, Pierrot69stf said:

было бы здорово добавить разные юниты,

I want to see in AOC2 something like this (screenshot)

1546785301049.jpg

Just now, Shiite said:

Эта игра для  МОБИЛЬНЫХ КРЕСТЬЯН. Это должно быть  ПРОСТО,  так что мозги мобильных крестьян не обжечутся от сложности 

She has long been not for mobile

On 1/6/2019 at 8:50 AM, Simon said:

She has long been not for mobile

I'm sure some things were lost in translation, but this is by design a MOBILE GAME it cannot and should not be a pc game, because the competition on pc are hundreds of times better than this. This is good for young people who only have phones to get in to Grand Strategy, and maybe when they're older get a pc and get the amazing games on this amazing platform, but it is not and is not designed to be a pc game

Edited by Shiite

8 minutes ago, Shiite said:

I'm sure some things were lost in translation, but this is by design a MOBILE GAME it cannot and should not be a pc game, because the competition on pc are hundreds of times better than this. This is good for young people who only have phones to get in to Grand Strategy, and maybe when they're older get a pc and get the amazing games on this amazing platforms, but it is not and is not designed to be a pc game

Yea the game was not designed for PC

It was always for mobile sure its more fun on PC but the competition is excellent games like Victoria 2 hoi 4.etc

So it was always for mobile it's a casual game for younger people to get it on their tablets and so on 

So that's where you're wrong @Simon

Just now, Lonathan said:

Yea the game was not designed for PC

It was always for mobile sure its more fun on PC but the competition is excellent games like Victoria 2 hoi 4.etc

So it was always for mobile it's a casual game for younger people to get it on their tablets and so on 

So that's where you're wrong @Simon

THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME IS              CRUSADER KINGS 2