Grosser Kaiser - is a modification designed to acquaint the player with an extremely interesting time period in human history - 1900-1950 years.
what's new the modification adds:
- About 30 new scenarios, starting in 1900 (the height of the war with Boers in Africa) and ending in 1949 - the beginning of the conflict in the duopolar world of the United States and the Soviet Union.
- Several backgrounds to choose from (PC version), the main of which is the dark background of the map, which is a mixture of the original background and the satellite one.
~ 170 new provinces, adding historicity to the borders in the game and changing the experience from the game for the better.
- A few events in the scenarios of the Second World War (1936), the Boer War (1900), the Spanish Civil War (1936), the beginning of the Cold War (1949).
- 15 ideologies.
- Interface in dark colors to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the era.
- Music taken from HoI IV.
- More than 300 new rulers for states in different eras - from Bukhara Khan in 1900 to Kim Il Sung in 1949.
- Changed buildings in accordance with the surroundings.
- At the moment, there is only the Russian language, however, in the 1.2 update, English will also appear.
- And much more - you can see it yourself during the game.
All information in group.
Link to 1.1
Android - Things to fix:
• The keyboard should be visible
• Province names, leaders, and correct birthdays for leaders.
• It should not be neutral (because when this country attacks another country, it ceases to make sense)
• The formal countries - Poland needs only 3 provinces to form the Polish-Swedish Union (Warsaw, Gdańsk and Stockholm)
• Rename countries - for example nger_mo
• Change country flags as some are rospixseled - for example Austria with Stalinism and Trotskyism is rospixseled
• SocialDemocracy- Social Democracy
That's all I found for the Android version.
I know it's hard, but please, this is my favorite mod that I found 😁
Age of Civilizations II - Conquerors Mod by AoC2ModdingTR
Conquerors is a Europa Universalis IV patch for Age of Civilizations II. We added a lot of new features to the game with this mod.
We'll do updates every month or every two months to the mod.
So what is the features of the mod?
- New EU4 - Extended Timeline Map (3708 Provinces)
- 1829 City Names for the EU4 Map
- New improved HRE (Holy Roman Empire) System - New Formable Systems to Some Countries (Will be added to more countries with 4th update)
- Added "Choose Your Way" system to Turkey (This feature will be added to more countries with other updates) - Over 701 New Leaders
- 203 Formable Civilizations
- EU4 Civilizations Colors for all scenarios
- EU4 Extended Timeline Scenarios
- Improved Graphics
- Quicker Turn Pass Speeds (with v1.1 Fixing the Bugs Update)
- About 1500 New Civilizations
- EU4 Interface - EU4 Icons
- EU4 Musics
- EU4 Declare War Sound
- Improved WW1 Scenario
- Improved WW2 Scenario
- New Flag Effect
- New Font
- New Game Logo
- Compatible Versions for Windows & Android
NEW FORMABLE CIVILIZATIONS SYSTEMS FOR SOME CIVILIZATIONS Ottoman Empire (Turkey): Ottoman Beylik -> First Ottoman Empire -> Great Ottoman Empire <- Ottoman Empire (Development period) <- Ottoman Empire (Downfall Period) <- Turkey Greece (Byzantine Empire): Greece -> Megali Idea -> Byzantine Empire -> Eastern Roman Empire -> Roman Empire Italy (Roman Empire): Italy -> Italy Kingdom -> Western Roman Empire -> Roman Empire England (United Kingdom): Anglo-Saxons -> Sussex,Wessex,Essex -> England -> Great Britain -> United Kingdom -> British Empire Azerbaijan (Safavids): Azerbaijan -> Great Azerbaijan -> Caucasus Turkish State -> Safavids And more....
WHAT FEATURES WILL COME WITH UPDATES?
UPDATE 1: FIXING THE BUGS UPDATE (RELEASED) - Fixed over 134 capital problems in all scenarios years - Fixed and added new leaders to the WW1 - Fixed over 57 connection problems - Fixed Eastern Germany Leader in the Cold War Scenario - Improved Background - All of the islands added to 1991, 1947 and Modern World Scenarios - Fixed some ideology problems (like Ottoman – Democracy) - Solved the slow turn pass problem in all of the scenarios - Remade WW1 Scenario - Remade WW2 Scenario - Added 1939 Scenario
- Added Spanish Civil War Scenario (DLC Version) - Fixed default Spanish Civil War Scenario
UPDATE 2: THE DARK AGE UPDATE (RELEASED) - Added 15 scenarios to between 395 - 1399 years.
- Added new improved HRE (Holy Roman Empire) System
- Added new formable system to Azerbaijan (This feature will be added to more countries with 4th update)
- Added "Choose Your Way" system to Turkey (This feature will be added to more countries with other updates)
- Fixed over 49 connection problems and some bugs
- Fixed some borders in the scenarios
- Added over 50 new leaders
- Added Nile, Danube, Iberian, Euphrates and Tigris Rivers
- Improved the WW2 Scenario
In v1.1 and earlier, in the WW2 scenario, France topped the rankings despite being a powerless country of the era. He could easily defeat Nazi Germany. In order to make this absurd situation more realistic, a detailed nerf (power reduction) was applied to the country of France. The powerful states of the period, Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, were given buff (empowerment). The nerf made to France was made more logical by detailing. The Gallic region, where France's main territory is located, was made stronger, while the value of the African territory, where France's colonies are located, was reduced to a minimum. So, when you play with a country that is an enemy of France, it will be a little difficult on the territory of main France, but it will be quite easy for you to invade the rest of France after you drop the main line.
- Added canals and a system for the canals.. (Suez, Panama, Kiel..)
For a long time, many people want the addition of canals such as Suez, Kiel. And we always opposed this, because it would disrupt realism in scenarios before the construction date of the channels.
Like "Being able to cross the Suez Canal in the scenario of the year 632"...
But now you will be able to pass through the channels without disrupt realism.
Conqueror's II v1.2 version will come with 2 maps in it. One map will be called "After 1859" and the other map will be called "Before 1859". (1859 - > Date of Construction of the Suez Canal). On the "After 1859" map, scenarios after 1859 will be found, and on this map you will have the opportunity to pass through the canals.
On the "Before 1859" map, there will be scenarios before 1859, and on this map you will not be able to pass through the canals.
In short, in order to switch between scenarios where you can use channels and scenarios that you can't use, you just need to switch from the game to the other map.
- Improved the background
- Fixed some formable civilizations problems (like need lands from India for form the Yugoslavia)
- India nerfed in WW1, WW2 and Modern World scenarios.
- Nazi Germany buffed in WW2 scenario.
UPDATE 3: CONQUERORS OF THE NEW AGE (17.03.2021) - Added +90 new scenarios
- Added focus trees to some major countries
- Added about 80 new formable civilizations
- Added over 100 new leaders
- Added %0 AI Agrression Feature
- New Formable Civilizations Systems
- About 1500 New Civilizations
UPDATE 4: NEW FORMABLE SYSTEMS (SOON) - We'll add more formable civilizations systems (like Ottoman, Italy, Greece systems) - We'll fix some bugs and mistakes - We'll fix some borders in the scenarios
After all of the updates, we'll release "Conqueror's II - Complete Edition"
IMPROVED HRE (HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE) SYSTEM (With v1.2 "The Dark Age" Update)
As you know, Conqueror's II is an EU4 mod. And when you attack a Holy Roman State in EU4, all the Holy Roman States go to war with you. But the Holy Roman system in Age of History 2 is useless. You can become another country and conquer the Holy Roman States very easily. To break this ease, tomorrow we will introduce the system of the Holy Roman Empire, which we have just added to the game. Conquering the Holy Roman States will no longer be as easy as it used to be. Especially, we will make states that were superpowers of their time, such as the Austrian Empire, stronger. And with this system, if you declare war on a Holy Roman State, All Holy Rome will declare war on you. This system will be more focused on scenario 1444.
CHANGABLE OF LEADERS WITH EVENTS (WITH V2.0 (4TH UPDATE))
We negotiated with Addon+ Creator to use the "Changing leaders with events" (Created by Russian community) feature for Conquer's II and we got positive answers. In Conquerors v1.5 (3rd Update) there is a great possiblity that we will include elections, death of leaders, new leaders taking over etc. features will be added. Keep waiting. I thank the Russian Community for sharing this feature with us. @Reich
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE MOD FROM THE DESCRIPTION OF THE VIDEO! (V1.5 "CONQUERORS OF THE NEW AGE")
AoC2ModdingTR YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVov6An3mEzP17tLGcZl6g
AoC2ModdingTR Discord Server: https://discord.gg/XXkgg695u4
AoC2ModdingTR Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/AoModding