Age of History 3

December 22, 2050, a cold winter day, the very peak of human civilization for centuries to come. But then at 15:30 UTC, tensions over the recent Russian invasion of the Baltics the day before caused NATO to declare war on Russia when Narva fell, Russian predident Alexander Vykov earlier that day warned of 'nuclear interventon' if NATO went to war, but at about 15:51, Russia deployed the nukes, causing America to do the same a few minutes later. by about 17:30, the last nukes hit and the governments hid in bunkers. 300 million died that day. And the nuclear winter and fallout caused 5 billion more to die and for the entire planet to collapse. It wasn't until the mid 2060s that people started getting out of their bunkers and creating new civilizations. the former nations left their bunkers but all but a few were quickly overwhelmed by local powers. by 2120, society was starting to normalize. As usual, many countries went to war. humanity was set back to the industrial age. some former US state governments managed to survive and declare independence. Who will you pick to lead out of the dark age?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Europe

20190107071409_1.thumb.jpg.17bb133abdd32d5efe2167052490dcc5.jpg

Middle east and North africa

20190107071441_1.thumb.jpg.c7ddec9866120b3e364d2bdcca5937c2.jpg

South asia

20190107071501_1.thumb.jpg.9f8ff608b0002af0473948cef3c6e927.jpg

China

20190107071515_1.thumb.jpg.a5f1342347b72e3f02e1dc7f9798943f.jpg

Eastern North America

20190107071541_1.thumb.jpg.2fbb0e6013b6daa151109c3dcfbdf8cd.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Link to deeper lore coming soon...

Note that you will need WinRAR because I can't convert it into .zip

Extract postapocalypse2120 into map/Earth/scenarios

Extract civilizations_editor into game/civilizations_editor

Extract leaders into game/leaders

Might update soon! :)

2120.zip

civilizations_editor.rar

leaders.rar

Edited by Beter Griffin
Version 1.1 - The Dark Continent

The exit from the bunker of 2060 years is too early because the air remains nuclear, the release date should be 70-89 years after the explosion.

8 hours ago, Simon said:

The exit from the bunker of 2060 years is too early because the air remains nuclear, the release date should be 70-89 years after the explosion.

The only effect that lingers for more than a decade is nuclear winter, and even at that the land by then is at least slightly arable. If you actually researched nuclear fallout dissipates completely after a couple weeks. And I said the mid 2060s.

11 hours ago, Niprax said:

Add custom civilization ( not only by in-game editor ) to make this more interesting.

I've added nearly 100.

8 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Looks interesting!

Thank you! Later I'm uploading an update that will make it even more interesting. You are free to add this to the game should you notify me and give me credit.