2. Lonathan

Lonathan

• Similar Content

• By urdekreiz
      𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊

@urdekreiz & @Resul Pasha presents...

Features 

1- Less and Useful Provinces.

2- Switchable Background Option (PC only).

3- Detailed Scenarios.

4- New Government Types.

5- New UI Design.

6- New Civilizations.

7- New Formable Civilizations

8- New Civilization Flags

9- New Color Palettes

10- New Soundtracks

11- Arrangements in Game Codes [Maybe]
      . . .
      FROZEN...

• By rzg0ld3n
      Ever tired of those bloated mods that say they add 90+ scenarios but they're all a few years apart?
      Ever wanted a mod which spans from ancient history to alt future, without losing that vanilla feel to the game?
      No? Well bad luck! That's exactly what my mod will do.
      The RZ's Extended Timeline mod i've done is based off the mod of same name for EU4. The plan is to create various scenarios spanning from the ancient times to ~2100. These scenarios will mostly be full world maps, NOT small regions. I will use all custom civilizations because it's hard to fix vanilla countries/leaders (Hitler controls communist germany in 1999?? come on!!!!), even if it's very time consuming. It will also add various ideologies and fixes to main game. The mod will use the vanilla AOC2 map with different backgrounds so low requirement/mobile players can still play perfectly.
      Currently Added:
      New Realistic style map (thanks @urdekreiz for the map) 149 new Custom Civ's for all time that the mod covers (yet to add more) 4 new ideologies, (Social Democracy, Roman Government, Valorism, Antifascist) currently planning to add more Reworked Ages  Planned:
      More ideologies More custom civ's Scenarios: At the beginning... (300 BC) Dawn of the World (1 AC) Roman-Parthian War (58)* Pax Romana (117) End of the Romans (335)+ Barbarian Migration (395)* Rise of Islam (637) The Frankish Empire (780) Stamford Bridge Battle (1066) The Third Crusade (1187)* The Mongol Invasion (1206) Rise of the Ottomans (1444) The Seven Years War (1756) The French Revolution (1789) Crowning of Queen Victoria (1836) American Civil War (1861)* World War I (1914) World War II (1936) The Cold War (1947) Cuban Missile Crisis (1962)* Millennium Dawn (2000) New World Order (2045) World War III (2057) Road to 2100 (2062) *: Map of region(s), not entire world
      +: In Development
      ^: Finished
      Here's Europe from the 335 scenario I'm currently working on, any suggestions are accepted:

• By Chairman Baad
      If you've seen or created an event before, you'd understand the various issues behind the event text. Why can I only see part of the text in the event creator? Why did the description I just wrote get deleted when I added a trigger? Why are all the events in a different language? For many mods, these issues are common in scenarios with events. Luckily, there's a better way to display event text: event localization! Inspired by the system in Hearts of Iron IV, and originally demonstrated in The Chairman Baad Collection (rest in lack of content and peace) before being used in Norrvägen and The Second Great War, event localization alleviates all of the issues present with the standard way of event writing.
      So how do you use event localization?
      Event localization is a process that's simple for even a first-time modder.
      Go into your AoH2 directory, go to game/languages/, and open Bundle.properties. (the English language file for AoH2) Write your event's title, description (if you plan to add one), and outcomes under a tag for each piece of text. Be careful not to use the same tag for more than one event.
      Here's an example with the Turkish defensive pact event from TCBC. In this example, _t corresponds to _title, _d is for _description, and _o1 and _o2 are for _outcome1 and _outcome2 respectively. Replace each tag and description with your own, and make sure to save your changes! tur_azeripactexp_t = Defensive Pact with Azerbaijan Expiring tur_azeripactexp_d = Our agreement for mutual security with Azerbaijan is set to expire on the 16th of August. However, we have the option to renew the agreement and extend it until 2030. The only catch: both parties must agree to a renewal. What should we do? tur_azeripactexp_o1 = Appeal for a renewal. tur_azeripactexp_o2 = Let it expire.        3. In the AoH2 event creator, instead of writing your event text like you normally would, write the tags corresponding to the ones you added in
                 Bundle.properties.
      And that's it! You've just set up an event using event localization! During gameplay, if your event pops up and you see the event tags instead of your text, go into the settings and reselect your game language. This reloads the Bundle files so that your text will appear the next time you see the event.
      Now how does this solve the issues with normal event text?
      Let's go over that, shall we?
      Why can I only see part of the text in the event creator? By writing your event text in Bundle.properties, you are relieving yourself of this issue by using a text editor instead of the event creator. Unlike the event creator which doesn't let you scroll through your text, a text editor will let you see your text in full, allowing for longer descriptions and clear writing.
      Why did the description I just wrote get deleted when I added a trigger? It is frustrating to spend a few minutes writing an event description only to lose it upon adding a new trigger. But with event localization, you don't have to spend another few minutes retyping your description from the beginning. The next time you lose your description, you can simply retype the description's tag rather than the description itself, saving you some precious time in the event creator.
      Why are all the events in a different language? Ah yes, the classic "events only support one language" issue. This is probably the biggest advantage of using event localization: events can support multiple languages! Let's say that you want your event to support Turkish and English. By writing your English event text in Bundle.properties and your Turkish text in Bundle_tr.properties, players will see the event text in the correct language whether they're playing in English or Turkish. No more confusion or duplicate scenarios for each language!
      Now that you know the steps and advantages of using event localization, I hope you consider using it the next time you add events to a mod or scenario!
    • By Alemanha Ball
      The Map of Earth is bugged for me to make scenarios there,so lately it has only been on the Map of Europe

1620761529347xupdgrmc.rar
    • By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 2565 
      CONNECTIONS: 30%/2565
      NATIONS: None
      SCENARIOS: None
      PROVINCES DONE:

Update 5/14/21 (DoH 15)
      Hello everyone! I have great stuff right here! Not only, literally everything is finished (exept for connections), I have already started doing cities and reached 30% about connections! Because I forgot names of some capitals I'll have to visit my babushka which can be done in 9 days from now so if I'll get enough psychycal power to complete connections next week, I won't be able to continue yet, just so you know. Here are connections I've done (i hope you can see the lines):

Update 5/7/21 (DoH 14)
      Hello! I decided not to stop DoH from existence lol; I made a lot of connections as well as a lot of other stuff (sea provinces, continents and regions) but then I decided to make some army box fixes and the game crashed. Now I can't open it so if someone knows the solution, pls tell me lol

#slavsunite
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!