Age of History 3

Glisterr

Interwar Period Scenario

Hello everybody!

This is my 1920 scenario, in the Interwar Period, It includes dynamic events for the rise of fascism and WW2, sit back and enjoy the roaring 20s!

This scenario is currently on version 1.3!

It includes:

About 30 events

New ideologies

1920 Scenario

Ideology specific flags for some countries

THE GREAT EMU WAR OF 1932

The Russian Civil War

PICTURES (AS OF VERSION 1.3)

1462294204_Screenshot(37).thumb.png.f2016335d3a830f6960d843f779b8c27.png2047484314_Screenshot(38).thumb.png.2a3c3bad4def9b635f59cab5f03d7d5e.png)1343784058_Screenshot(36).thumb.png.98cf842846fe242f2f246384d288425d.png

DOWNLOAD:

Dropbox download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/akq0qvcqbv4ckzs/1920_1.3.zip?dl=0

Mediafire download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/m3yg0mxhicop4s1/1920_1.3.zip/file

Please report all flaws and bugs in the comments!

Edited by Glisterr

13 hours ago, Kemalakkus said:

Some issues I see:

-Greece should have Izmir

-Bulgaria currently has part of the Turkish Thrace, all of it should be Greek at that point

-German-Polish border

-Polish-Soviet border

-Yugoslavia misses east Macedonia

19 minutes ago, FireStormAstro said:

two more issues: Polish lithuanian border. Poland should get vilnus and pila region belongs to germany

Thank you so much for pointing these things out I never would be able to find em otherwise

UPDATE ON MY PROGRESS 1/14/19:

Fixed borders with China, Russia, and Mongolia, added a collection of other countries:663542212_Screenshot(14).thumb.png.24aa0125fb2b706f7c1cb4d27e6c96d1.png

Fixed some borders in Europe:245042432_Screenshot(15).thumb.png.30874ec8df0f970ae6bc53b145cbf82f.png

Americas finished:

:1955811920_Screenshot(16).thumb.png.22ea1edb373cac8dd024b08812acc308.png

Formation of Turkey Event:675879431_Screenshot(17).thumb.png.d8da6bc0a9cae83e2a5b1ccc9ad6956c.png

I also added a bunch of other countries in africa and other places.

More to come soon!

Edited by Glisterr
oops

Hi, thank you for doing this scenario. I have long dreamed of playing it. There are a couple of historical inaccuracies in the first place in1920 There was no Soviet Union. There was a Civil War in Russia between the Russian Empire and  Soviet Union.Also on the territory of the Russian Empire there were other states such as Ukraine and  Belarus who also fought the RSFSR (the communist state in the territory of modern Russia) and the borders of Poland were not like they were before World War II . Also the Soviet Union fought with Poland in 1920 1921.

246466142_.thumb.jpg.13c3de5d38096b4bf70fc96ddc382f8e.jpgThere is a map of Civil War in Russia. If u want make great scenario please add this events, because they are really important.Red are communisТs.

Edited by MoshPi

5 hours ago, MoshPi said:

Hi, thank you for doing this scenario. I have long dreamed of playing it. There are a couple of historical inaccuracies in the first place in1920 There was no Soviet Union. There was a Civil War in Russia between the Russian Empire and  Soviet Union.Also on the territory of the Russian Empire there were other states such as Ukraine and  Belarus who also fought the RSFSR (the communist state in the territory of modern Russia) and the borders of Poland were not like they were before World War II . Also the Soviet Union fought with Poland in 1920 1921.

246466142_.thumb.jpg.13c3de5d38096b4bf70fc96ddc382f8e.jpgThere is a map of Civil War in Russia. If u want make great scenario please add this events, because they are really important.Red are communisТs.

MoshPi, my long term plan is to have a functioning Russian Civil War. But that may not be functioning for quite some time, I will try to make everything as historically accurate as possible in the future.  Right now I am currently working towards balancing civs so like British Raj isn't number 1 (also anybody got a suggestion to try and help fix that would appreciate it alot).

3 hours ago, ITurkishmapping said:

cool scenario!!

Thank you I have been working very hard on it!  I should make an update post soon, I am so glad people are seeing this and commenting on it.

Edited by Glisterr
grammar because I care

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT:

Soon I plan to release a beta download of the Scenario for people eager to try it, but expect some unbalanced civilizations, very few events and a few border errors and stuff.

1 minute ago, Nymea said:

What is the country colors palette

Also, I am just using the default palette

FIRST DOWNLOAD READY:

Okay!  After lots of work the release is finally ready! 

This is still not 100% perfect yet and sort of a 'beta' release.  So please do not base your opinion on what you see here.

There are not many events yet, I haven't started on the Russian Civil War, but the map is complete, and some events are finished.

So I recommend downloading updates when they come out, because this obviously is not perfect yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/amq7f76dzs611qd/1920.rar/file (Warning, do not click on all the pop ups and ads) 

595928739_Screenshot(21).thumb.png.1fe11848c7b54db4edbea9be448c78d0.png

Edited by Glisterr

Just to let everybody know this project is on hold to make way for my other project

Check it out here: 

A few projects I plan to make in the future:

Israeli wars with Arabia 

1776, I actually was really close to completing it at one point but then I lost my files for it so it is all gone now noo 😞

Edited by Glisterr

On 1/16/2019 at 10:23 AM, Glisterr said:

FIRST DOWNLOAD READY:

Okay!  After lots of work the release is finally ready! 

This is still not 100% perfect yet and sort of a 'beta' release.  So please do not base your opinion on what you see here.

There are not many events yet, I haven't started on the Russian Civil War, but the map is complete, and some events are finished.

So I recommend downloading updates when they come out, because this obviously is not perfect yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/amq7f76dzs611qd/1920.rar/file (Warning, do not click on all the pop ups and ads) 

595928739_Screenshot(21).thumb.png.1fe11848c7b54db4edbea9be448c78d0.png

Chinese-Soviet borders need to be fixed

(the one on east manchuria

What about an event about İskenderun -the northwest province in French Syria-? There can be an increase in the Turkish population if the Turks choose to do so and it can even join Turkey after their independence.

Or what about Saarland? You can make it a French vassal and an event for them to either join Germany or France on 1935 with more likelihood for them to join Germany since that's what they did historically.

Those are very minor things, so i would be okay with them not being in the mod. But i only have one more suggestion: You should add the Irish rebels and events for them. I don't know much about the Irish rebels during that period but i believe you can find information about them.

Suggestions aside, this looks like it has a lot of potential. Thanks for the mod.

Thank you everybody for all of your suggestions, I really want to add them but once again this scenario is not my priority right now.  You may see your suggestions be added slowly over time, but right now my main priority is a much more event focused scenario based on 1989 in Europe.  Germany reunifies event, the Yugoslav wars, collapse of the Soviet Union, etc.

Check it out here:

But otherwise, thank you very much for the support.

Edited by Glisterr