Age of History 3

Kerem Yılmaz

Project: Alpha (13.316 Provinces) | v0.1.5 Update | DOWNLOAD NOW!

I was so hyped to play this mod and once i got it i was pretty dissapointed

The fact that almost all provinces have no name makes me furious

And almost all scenarios have that damn bug with the a.i. where it takes too long to make a turn.

1 minute ago, Eggmanium said:

And almost all scenarios have that damn bug with the a.i. where it takes too long to make a turn.

Pls dont forget, this mod is v0.1 now. We'll make over 10 updates. Pls be patient.

26 minutes ago, Eggmanium said:

The turns take a long time due to bots trying to colonize the provinces. Just put the "province colonization" option at the beginning of the game, the turns should load faster

2 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

Pls dont forget, this mod is v0.1 now. We'll make over 10 updates. Pls be patient.

Also some of the cities are named incorrectly and there are only a few cities, the countries on scenarios don't always have the correct borders (even if the correct borders can be created). You seriously rushed on this map, you should definitely make sure it fully works and has as little mistakes as possible before releasing it. Hopefully you can fix this in future updates. 

2 hours ago, REALMAN said:

The turns take a long time due to bots trying to colonize the provinces. Just put the "province colonization" option at the beginning of the game, the turns should load faster

I meant the bug which causes the a.i. to take a long time to finish a turn, ya know, the thing that happened in the original game in the Modern world scenario

22 hours ago, Reich said:

I am talking about tht what I see now. I don't care about your promises about the future in this situation. 

And yes, as far as, I can tell, that authors of Turkish mods are thieves :DDD lmao lol

@memososisi @memososisi @memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisiv@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi@memososisi @memososisi

Edited by Ànex i Rux

22 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

PROJECT: ALPHA MOD V0.1.5 UPDATE WILL BE DOWNLOADABLE ABOUT 1 WEEK LATER!
- We will fix the save bug on Modern World, Modern World / Europe and 1989 scenarios.
- We'll fix some connection bugs.
- We'll add 2 or 3 new scenarios.
- We'll add new background!
- We'll fix some "capital city" problems in scenarios.
- We'll add x7 scale (Recommended for high-system users)

Don't forget guys, this mod going to best with updates, for now, that isn't perfect, I know, but with updates...... 😄 

AoC2ModdingTR Discord: https://discord.gg/erJ6zuc
AoC2ModdingTR YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVov6An3mEzP17tLGcZl6g
AoC2ModdingTR Twitter: https://twitter.com/aomodding
AoC2ModdingTR Turkey Community: https://discord.gg/YBXBNww

AoC2ModdingTR
KeremYılmaz - VisegradMapping - A Random Creeper - Urduck - Lim10 - ElectroPea - Safavidian

What are you waiting for to add more provinces in Middle Eastern like Syria?

P.S.: 3 provinces for Israel is a prank

7 minutes ago, Aquati said:

What are you waiting for to add more provinces in Middle Eastern like Syria?

P.S.: 3 provinces for Israel is a prank

You are right. I should add provinces to Syria, Azerbaijan and Israel. 

13 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

1st Balkans War Scenario for Project: Alpha (by me) (with v0.1.5 Update)

PICTURES: javaw_2020-05-17_15-29-27-48.png

javaw_2020-05-17_15-29-43-94.png

i have some questions
1.Will there be events in some

2.Did you added macedonian core (krusevo republic)

3.I am making balkan map so i can help with that stuff if you want

Edited by kokakolabrooooo