Age of History 3
Kerem Yılmaz

Project: Alpha (13.316 Provinces) | v0.1.5 Update | DOWNLOAD NOW!

3 hours ago, davidtjk said:

can you do russia or china or turkey more?

Nice idea bro, but i bet it won`t be in the v0.1.5 . Maybe we will add them in v0.2

Edited by Adil

It is fine for me as long as Central Powers/Axis have at least some chances to win.

In WW1 scenario, Isn't it better to combine all commonwealth nations (UK+Canada+S.Africa+India+Australia+New Zealand+Oman+British Malaya) as British Empire (I would suggest adding British Empire as country in codes too) when other colonial powers are  unified entities with their colonies?

Will thee be Bolshevik Revolution?

7 minutes ago, Player12454 said:

Wow! New map of Bloody Europe and a project Alpha update in a single day. What a nice day.

I really like Bloody Europe mod. These will both be great fun  :-)

Edited by Kerems2434

31 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

Added some new wonders!
Anıtkabir --> Turkey
Colossus of Rhodes --> Greece
Parthenon --> Greece
Pharos of Alexandria --> Egypt
Pyramids --> Egypt
Stonehenge --> U.K

PICTURES: javaw_2020-05-25_13-22-10-48.png

javaw_2020-05-25_13-01-11-76.png

javaw_2020-05-25_12-59-15-29.png

javaw_2020-05-25_12-59-10-13.png

javaw_2020-05-25_12-59-33-04.png

javaw_2020-05-25_12-59-21-31.png

Could you also add the Kremlin, Mt. Fuji, Great wall of China, Sydney opera house, White house, Mt. Rushmore, Great canyon, Christ the redeemer statue, Eiffel tower, Harvard university, Osaka castle, The Colosseum, Machu Picchu, The Motherland calls statue, Burj Khalifa, Brandenburg gate, Mt. Everest, Mt. Kilimanjaro, Petra, Angkor Wat, Beijing's forbidden city, Mt. Aconcagua, Mt. McKinley, Mont Blanc, Mt. Elbrus, Mt Kosciuszko and the Kaaba. Thanks! 

Edited by Player12454

1 minute ago, Player12454 said:

Could you also add the Kremlin, Mt. Fuji, Great wall of China, Sydney opera house, White house, Mt. Rushmore, Great canyon, Christ the redeemer statue, Eiffel tower, Harvard university, Osaka castle, The Colosseum, Machu Picchu, The Motherland calls statue, Burj Khalifa, Brandenburg gate, The Parthenon, Mt. Everest, Mt. Kilimanjaro, Petra, Angkor Wat, Beijing's forbidden city, Mt. Aconcagua, Mt. McKinley, Mont Blanc, Mt. Elbrus, Mt Kosciuszko and the Kaaba. Thanks! 

Oh, I am uploading the files to Drive, with v0.2 update, yes.

On 5/23/2020 at 7:39 PM, Kerems2434 said:

Project: Alpha V0.1.5 | Regions of France Scenario (by Kness)

PICTURE: 

javaw_2020-05-23_20-28-34-74.png

Le Mans isn't in Centre-Val-De-Loire but is in Pays-De-La-Loire.

cccb18a8a5fe4e3ea3647dd78bf53d8f.thumb.png.cce67a5548bd6a1d29441052a0f11143.png

17 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

Regions of Spain, Regions of France and Regions of Italy Scenarios for Project: Alpha v0.1.5 Update (27.05.2020) by Iesth

PICTURES: 

javaw_2020-05-24_20-46-43-56.png

Hi All you are doing a great job here,.. I was wondering if there were the chances to improve the Italian regional Split adjusting the provinces here I am attaching how the regions and provences should be shaped and split adding as well eventually S Marino, Vatican City, Elba and potentially Capri & Ischia....

1200px-Italian_regions_provinces_white_no_labels.svg.png