Age of History 3
Kittenhux

(FINISHED) Star Wars mod v.1.3

On 1/31/2021 at 3:44 AM, billy said:

I hate the mod when I download it it's just the original version of the age of civilizations 2 just with the world map and the original countries there's no fictional Star Wars country or the map I hate your mod and I don't have a PC idiot 🖕

you not having a pc sounds like a YOU problem

On 5/12/2020 at 1:11 AM, Kittenhux said:

Do you speak about the rar file or about Google Disk links? I've downloaded Google Disk links recently, everything is ok.

Yes it's happening to mine to on my Google drive file

On 6/16/2021 at 3:54 AM, PoggersChamp said:

I can't seem to get it to work. I followed the instructions and the game closes before it gets to the loading screen

On 6/25/2021 at 2:21 AM, D3adlyD1f said:

for some reason when I select the map in-game the app closes by itself. Does anyone know why?

PC or Android?

On 6/30/2021 at 9:37 PM, Kittenhux said:

Which way it crashes, i.e. when it loads at 99% or another way?

On pc, it crashes before it starts loading.

Edited by PoggersChamp
grammar

3 hours ago, PoggersChamp said:

On pc, it crashes before it starts loading.

You probably not installed the fonts or forgot to replace the Bundle file in game/languages directory.

On 8/7/2021 at 11:08 PM, Mefisto said:

When i want to create my own senarios the main menu screen shows up. I did everything correct what instruction said.

Maybe check the Ages file?

15 hours ago, Kittenhux said:

Maybe check the Ages file?

Well, i actually copied it from ur mod folder. Is there something wrong with  Ages.Json file. Also after removing Ages.Json from game folder i still can't create my own scenarios on ur map. I can create new leaders, civilizations etc. but when i choose to create a new scenario the main menu appears

On 8/10/2021 at 2:05 AM, Mefisto said:

Well, i actually copied it from ur mod folder. Is there something wrong with  Ages.Json file. Also after removing Ages.Json from game folder i still can't create my own scenarios on ur map. I can create new leaders, civilizations etc. but when i choose to create a new scenario the main menu appears

Try to check the braces, an issues usually come from them for me. This shouldn't be difficult if you have Notepad++ or software like that.

On 3/14/2020 at 4:50 PM, Kittenhux said:

Hello there.

2txtkUu.png

q9cy7lS.png

V8aK4nW.png

jz73fvz.png

Download Link (PC)

Download Link (Android)

Warning: if there are any issues with Android version, ask Aryan, not me, I work only with PC version.

AoC2 Star Wars mod (v 1.3.1 - Wonders of the Galaxy Addon).zipUnavailable   (PC)

I present the mod you'd never seen like this before - the mod which will deliver you in the Galaxy Far Far Away and make you as a ruler of interstellar civilization of the Star Wars Universe!

This mod was developed for 3 months: one week for the (most of) Galaxy map and the rest of all time for events. I wanted to create a mod as comperhensive as it possible for its fictional universe. I wanted to create a mod which would please not only casual AoC2 players but also potential Star Wars fans who may play this game. I studied Wookiepedia for hours to create a single events. I searched details to make it as accurate as it possible to the Star Wars canon, both Legendary and Disney Canon. It was a great work which would be sinful to not be shared.

What's New:

• The Galaxy Far Far Away map containing 1039 provinces. Not everywhere, but I tried to make their borders organic to each other to make them less border-gorish. The borders were made in account with the history and astrographical division of the galaxy.
  • Star Wars galaxy map has its own Continents and Regions packs. Continents are Galactic Rims, and Regions are... Regions and some notable sectors.
  • New biomes for the alien worlds. One province = one planet. Most of them have very valueable bonuses and/or fines since most of them are extraterrestrial and hostile for the organic life (Molten Worlds, Toxic Worlds) or over-developed (Ecumenopolises and Forge Worlds). Just check my map on the Landscape mode... The worlds I couldn't find an information for their landscape have the Hill or Space Station biome.
  • 300+ new, Editor-made Star Wars civilizations, from the all-known Republic and Empire to the minor species and factions probably only complete Star Wars nerds ever heard or read of. Some of these civilizations have different flags and names for different governments.
  • 21 new ages scoping the period since 38000 BBY (Pre-Republican Era) till 500 ABY (end of Post-Imperial Age). "BBY" and "ABY" stands for "before/after the Battle of Yavin", if someone doesn't knows.
  • 17 scenarios scoping (almost) complete history of the Star Wars galaxy since the foundation of the Republic 25,000 years before the film events till the Second Imperial Civil War 130 years after. Most of these scenarios have events with 225 pictures included. Most of them were borrowed from Wookiepedia and some from Stellaris. Some of scenarios have even "alternate history" events!
  • 6 new government types (if you possess Addon+): Corporate, Stratocracy, Criminal Organization, Magocracy, Hive Mind, Machine Intelligence. Each of them has their own crown.
  • 120+ new leaders and their portraits. Some of them have poritraits in Hearts of Iron IV-style. The most well-known leaders (such as Palpatine, Dooku or Darth Revan) have their linkages to Wikipedia.
  • 28 new tracks to better immersion in the Star Wars atmosphere. New main theme.
  • (1.3.1) "Wonders of the Galaxy" for notable locations featured in films, games (primarily Knights of the Old Republic) and in some universe lore.
  • (1.3.1) New fonts.

Could you make a video on how to install it?

@Kittenhux I have made an updated version of the Android port which fixes the map related bug of the previous one and adds some things that I had missed earlier. Plus it adds the 1.31 version features. Can you update the link on the post?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zm4mxx06FCIhyqiPqFujrwF5xUKDzSON/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by Aryan

On 5/23/2021 at 6:42 PM, Albert speer said:

There is a problem with the Android version.

I download it open the app,and it's just the default aho2 game (is there a solution?)

In the previous version for Android I had made you had to manually switch the map after downloading. This was due to a bug due to which loading got stuck if I set Star Wars as the default map. I have fixed it in the new one.

On 4/21/2022 at 6:54 AM, Aryan said:

@Kittenhux I have made an updated version of the Android port which fixes the map related bug of the previous one and adds some things that I had missed earlier. Plus it adds the 1.31 version features. Can you update the link on the post?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zm4mxx06FCIhyqiPqFujrwF5xUKDzSON/view?usp=drivesdk

Is it for android too?