(Read this before you start questioning things)
I have not seen any thing to do with colonisation and just the start date 1440, so I decided to do that.
What this mod provides:
Only England, France, Portugal and Castile colonise. (for a 1,000 turns before cancer starts) Tribes are not ignored. (Not 100% true) Some events. (more for the future) France does not die immediately. (Not 100% true) Creation of dutchy of Prussia, polish - Lithuanian commonwealth, Spain and Tsardom of Russia by events. Ming is weakened a lot. (+ Civil war which is hard btw) Western Europe cant colonise Africa until 1480, exceptions are Nigeria and Angola. (that's why there is wastelands on the coasts) More realistic populations Tribes cant just take all of America with armies Cons of the mod:
Still a lot of cancer. Not done yet. (Lacks Content) If your a tribe then don't border anyone until your a monarchy otherwise you are at war with western Europe. (I'm to dumb to fix) Western Europe is 50+ technology points above the rest of the world, except Brandenburg and Muscovy. Not even close to historical events such as when Columbus discovered America. Less tribes ( I need to do this because if I don't then it will be less realistic) Warnings: Don't turn on wasteland provinces colonisation.
Just replace the original 1440 scenario with this one
Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.
In these mod is:
-Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)
-Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future
-New fonts and music
-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and union
-You will see changes in the game code that will change the game significantly
Actual version - 1.1.3
What's added in version 1.13:
• Changed the available speed level in the settings for the start of the game
• Increased losses from battles
• Now AI will have a 25% chance to stand up and expect an enemy attack
• Reduced the cost of assimilation by diplomacy points to 4, instead of 6
• Increased reduction in war fatigue in peacetime
• Increased the effects of war fatigue
• Completely redesigned cities on the main map
• Reduced the chance of rebels appearing
• Changed the behavior of AI during the war. Now in wartime, AI will summon more soldiers
• Now treaties with countries are valid 200 turns
• Mod translated into English
• Increased income from bots by 10%
• Increased the cost of troops to 10 coins
• Changed the animation time for the ultimatum sending menu
• Fixed a crash on the map of the German Empire when choosing a scenario
• Made by nat. perfume for some countries
• Added the ability to invest all your funds in one province
• Now in the scenario settings, you can put the mortality of diseases up to -200%
• Increased the maximum setting for the growth rate of population and economy to 5000% (previously it was 999%)
• Increased the maximum starting population and economy to a value of 3kk
• Changes in the mechanics of the environment: Now you do not need to wait 3 turns for the debuff to start, the action starts from 1 turn
• Fixed a bug in which countries sharply worsened and improved relations with each other
• Fixed a bug: Now Kazakhstan does not offer vassalization of Russia
• Fixed a flaw: Turkey and Northern Cyprus do not conclude a union between themselves, the same with Greece and the Republic of Cyprus
• Fixed the so-called "bug" with the economy 99, now the minimum value of the economy is 150
• Added even more money and action points in sandbox mode
• Changes in localization
• Now AI assimilates a maximum of 40 moves
• Movement points have been renamed to action points
• Corrected some connection on the map
• Extended settings of bonuses for rulers up to 200%
• Reduced the growth of war fatigue
• Increased investment effect
• Now the rulers in the game can change
• Added 400+ new civilizations ВЂ 100+ new formed nations, many old ones are also reworked
• Flags of many old nations have been updated due to poor quality
• Feudal Madness - East
• French revolution
• Alternative world after WWI
• Age of Vikings
• Napoleonic Wars
• Finished scenario Feudal Madness
Here you can download the new version Version 1.1.3
Yandex - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/ZwIwRMxUFLx5aQ
Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xcXBdukvNFQZ3eRi2UXPcPe-JK94bvUr/view?usp=sharing
Yandex - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/zC4jFKcIeuUtMQ
Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZLZOmd5c-dvS1MqtjPAXhRMwmIzFM0G5/view?usp=sharing
Installation instructions for the mod:
move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).
1.Download and run the file;
2. Install as normal game;
3. (Recommended) Delete the game cache if another mod or original game is present on the device;
4. Start the game (if the game freezes at 49% load, then turn off the game and start again).
Have a good game!
Shop Soy: Der Kalte Krieg is an alternate-history scenario that I came up with. Althought some of the characters don't belong to me (I used characters from Nintendo don't judge me) the lore for this mod is 100% mine. The map is also inspired in the Thousand Week Reich and The New Order mods.
This mod isn't supposed to be taken seriously since it's mostly made for fun and in the end I don't even own many of the characters, I might add an download link for anyone who wants to play it but I don't want to go any further from that (Legal reasons, I don't want Nintendo to sue me or something)
I also accidentally used some UI from @Aryan when I tried to make the map darker, I could try to remove it but I'm scared to break the game so Aryan if you're reading this I'm just sorry, to compensate you from my mistake I would like to tell anyone who's reading this to check out @Aryan's Mods, they are simply amazing.
If you have any question about the lore feel free to ask in the comments, I'll gladly answer 🙂
My plans for Der Kalte Krieg:
>More then 100 events
>Focus trees for: Germany, Soviet Union, Japan, America, Free France, Burgundy, Gotenland, French State, Mongolia, Dominion of Canada, Korea (both North and South), Sweden, Polish Home Army, India, British India, Italian Empire, Spanish State, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Hungary, Romania.
>5 new ideologies
>New Formable Nations
>More then 100 custom civilizations
THE GREAT WAR SCENARIO
Hello, forum people, today I bring you a scenario which I really wanted to do, this is, as you already saw in the title, a ww1 scenario.
I already know that there are MANY scenarios of the event, but in my opinion, I feel that those scenarios are missing things, for that reason, I decided to make one myself.
Currently, Europe and Africa are completed, but only Europe is available for download, in the next update (which would be version 2.0) would come Africa, Europe, Asia and Oceania.
What does the BETA version bring?
Scenario of Europe as of January 1, 1914 Diplomacy as realistic as possible New civilizations with the correct flags What is planned to be added to the future?
Full world map Almost all the leaders of the time The correct flags for each country Events about World War I and about some other things
I ask that if you notice any errors in the scenario, please tell me, so that the scenario improves and is completely accurate.
Images of the Beta version of the scenario (Europe only)
Images of Africa (Available in the next update)
BETA download link
The Great War Scenario Beta.rar
With the complete defeat of Russia to Napoleon, and her complete defeat on land, Britannia was forced to sign an armistice with France.
Henceforth, Napoleon now has a tighter grip on the European continent than ever before.
(Map is from @Lipark Japanese modder, he has given me permission to use it. Make sure to check him out.)
Freedom Arises plans to be a modification of AOH2 in its complete entirety, bringing a new scenario and a horde of events, civilizations along with it.
So far it is far from completion, with it's map itself unfinished along with the events.
Q: When will this be released?
A: Somewhere along this year, most likely between 2-7 months.
Q: How much events will this have?
A: Can't estimate at the moment, but key events would include another coalition war, terror in the Balkans, the Russian Civil War, (possible) Liberation of Germany, etc.
Q: Are you accepting beta testers?
A: Not at the moment, no.
Q: Will this get cancelled?
A: Possibly delayed, but certainly not cancelled.
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls