This is scenario representing Invasion of Yugoslavia on 6 April 1941 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Yugoslavia).
-Alpha Project v0.1.5
-playable nations - Hungary, Yugoslavia, Italy, No-no Germany 🙂
AGE OF CONFLICT
Age of Conflict is a mod based on the modern era (1900-present), in which it will be tried to be as exact as possible to the various years in which the mod is based. From completely renewed scenarios of the First World War and the modern world, to completely new scenarios of the Cold War or the interwar period.
This "Mod" I wanted to do a long time ago, I even published a post in the forum, but due to lack of time I had to delete it ... Now I have a little time to create it, so this time I will not delete it.
The idea of the mod is completely inspired by Nova Aurora, my goal is to make something as cool as the previously mentioned mod.
Also, if you have any suggestions for any scenario or if you want to help with the mod (either looking for information or things like that) you just have to tell me
Discord Server: Coming Soon
What I plan to add:
Many new scenarios ranging from 1900 to 2021 Rarely seen new civilizations, from very unknown African tribes to rare vassal states in scenarios New formable nations, mostly fictitious, but there will also be historical. Events in all scenarios New music Correct leaders for each scenario, (European, American and the most important countries of Asia, Africa and Oceania) There are more things that I would like to add, such as a new fund or new provinces, but they are things that I do not think I will add due to lack of time.
1900 1910 Great War || 1914 1916 Interwar Period || 1919/1920/1921 (Not decided yet) 1930 Chaco War || 1932 World War II || 1936 1940 1942 1945 1950 1960 1970 1980 1990 Yugoslav Wars || 1991 2000 Modern World || 2021 (Scenarios such as the Second Sino-Japanese War or the Russian Revolution will not be included separately, as they will be included in the annual scenarios)
Screenshots: Coming Soon
What if Germany had won the World War II? What if Mussolini was able to bring the Roman Empire back? What if Japan defeated China and took control of Asia?
What if the Axis had won the World War II?
This scenario was created entirely by me. It explores the alternative universe where Germany and Italy defeated the USSR, France, England and USA, while Japan defeated China, based on a hypothetical map of 'The Man in the High Castle'. Now, the world is divided into 4 ways: the Greater Germanic Reich, the New Roman Empire, the Japanese Empire and a few neutral countries that will try to survive through this new dark age on human history.
Will you be able to bring freedom for the world again?
Or will the Black Sun shine forever?
The link for the download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B_FVdqkxjlsnW102mBmalNpeLzcLHOXV/view?usp=sharing
1. Download the file
2. Extract it into your AoC2 folder (usually Age of Civilizations 2/)
3. When it asks you to rewrite the files, rewrite them.
4. Have Fun :))
Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.
In these mod is:
-Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)
-Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future
-New fonts and music
-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and union
-You will see changes in the game code that will change the game significantly
Actual version - 1.1.4
What's added in version 1.1.4:
- Improved the effectiveness of the rebels support. Now with sufficient funding of the rebels, you can make an uprising in the country
- Removed new mechanic of justifying war goals
- Assimilation is now cheaper
- AI now assimilates provinces better
- Changing the effects of buildings. Now they give more bonuses and the number of turns for construction has been increased
- Military fatigue now accumulates faster
- Now military fatigue began to subside faster in peacetime
- Change in AI
- Now vassals declare war less often
- Changed the effects of Great War Fatigue, now it has a stronger effect on the surrender of countries.
- With a very great military fatigue, the military content of the army begins to grow
- Now the risk of revolution grows faster with little happiness
- Increased the cost of colonization
- Changes to the loading screen
- In some places, the text is enlarged
- Optimized --- file
- Increased the value for the control modifier, now it affects the cost of assimilation
- Reduced the amount of money in the sandbox mode
- Fixed some connections on the map.
- Fixed rebels, now they appear more often, but not as often as in version 1.1.2
- Now rebels with high military fatigue spawn more often than with small military fatigue
- Changes in localization
- Fixed bugs in regions
- Now you can send all your money to another state through support
- Now preparation for war, maybe 50 moves, which allows bots to better prepare for a joint war
- Random play, can now generate 2009 states
- Fixed a bug where there were no proposed civilizations in the scenario editor, or rather in the "Managing civilizations" section.
- corrected some flags
- Changed animation for the settings menu of the new game
- Changes in the "technological" attack of the troops
- Added script of the Holy Roman Empire
- Added two new scenarios for the vanilla world map
We hope you enjoy it!
Here you can download the new version
Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_vngu4_LHLdaGJhd-rrgS55H5_L9fjlx/view?usp=sharing
Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PhBMcn87_R41Mt2mXdt7jpic0y84kcFE/view?usp=sharing
Installation instructions for the mod:
move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).
1.Download and run the file;
2. Install as normal game;
3. (Recommended) Delete the game cache if another mod or original game is present on the device;
4. Start the game (if the game freezes at 49% load, then turn off the game and start again).
Hello, so I made this because I was inspired by some maps, like the Greater europe map, and province map of europe, link to the map here https://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/156761-a-province-map-of-europe-work-in-progress/. I have made the black sea and some lakes.
I am using a 16384 x 8192 map of Earth, using the equirectangular projection. I am finishing the coast lines before I start work on provinces, and making the background. Here's what I have made so far.
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls