By Emperor Zhang Zhongchang
Hello Everyone, today i want to introduce my first mod ever, It's called "In The Name Of The Kaiser".
In The Name Of The Kaiser (AKA Kaiserreich discount version) is an Age of History 2 mod which is inspired from Kaiserreich, A mod about the world where the German Empire won the First World War for a game called Hearts of Iron 4, the reason i didn't name this mod Kaiserreich because of the Rules say no.
Okay enough chit chat, this is what the Mod offers to you :
New Ideologies. Scripted Events & Peace Deals. Scripted Coring Lands. Reworked World Map Borders. Reworked Population Grow. Removed Diplomacy Points ( I know this confuse you, but i will explain this more soon ). Removed Rebels ( To prevent border gore ). A Lot of new countries. ETC. Here's the world map in this mod
Credits (List might expanded soon) :
-Kaiserreich & Kaiserredux, For the Content, Flags, & Ideas.
-Lipark Japanese Modder, For the Map Background
-Clemendive, For the Qing Empire flag design
Olá, aqui venho publicar o meu "mod" do Age of History 2 da Segunda Guerra Mundial . Irei listar abaixo, todas as coisas que adicionei:
-Muitos eventos da Segunda Guerra Mundial em PT-br
-Modificações do cenário
-Novos países formáveis
-novos efeitos de som
Eu testei tudo certinho é claro. E no futuro irei lançar novas atualizações, para que a experiência seja bem mais dinâmica INSTALAR : Baixe pelo mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/r4lyyd15u3mdr2k/Age_of_History_II.rar/file pelo google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XUn9jEOQGxMlCGngJZXveKvQwZppCv3j?usp=sharing VERSÃO PARA CELULAR: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jea2pbtksqmni5x/Age_of_History_II_1.01584_ELA%282%29.---/file Meu canal do YouTube para saber mais:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8ATsEmrPkQu2NLVsf3xXMA VEJA MEU VÍDEO QUE ENSINA INSTALAR PARA PC: https://youtu.be/hW8QrgmNSOQ https://youtu.be/bgjvq-CXQGU
Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
Support me on patreon please (click here)
SCENARIOS: Test Scenario; 2021; 2013; Venostanian Civil War; Mauritovanian Civil War; 1518; (WIP) Stanovia
Update 6/11/21 (DoH 19)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a great day to be alive! lol; I updated the test scenario (Testing purposes) and made new nations - stanovian countries and started with the scenario. I did not have much time so I did not finish it, I hope next week will be better lol
Update 6/4/21 (DoH 18)
UwU scenarios are here! 2021 scenario is the one with nations i posted a lot time ago, 2013 is before mass independence and 1518 is some history one. Yes, I know there is french empire that got to exist 200 years later, ignore that pls lol
Civil war scenarios are less interesting but whatever
I plan to add 2 alavidian wars (1946-1947, 1979-1988) but don't have the nations yet lol
Well enjoy this info, i may release this "mod" after summer holiday ^^
Update 5/28/21 (DoH 17)
So ye, I've done all connections and went to do cities but I have a problem about ports: they don't exist. You can't build them and I don't know where's the problem, if anyone knows, pls help.
Total War: Attila [Conqueror's II v1.5+] [Progress] [Cooming Soon..] [3000+Prov]
Real Total War: Attila map High quality map Marine and Land graphics quality Attila and more leaders City and State system Historical scenarios reflecting the Realistic Economic and Population Note: Conqueror's II v1.5 and up required.
Map - %71
Map settings - %0
Province Lines - %0
Provinces - %0 [Planned: 3000+]
Scenarios - %0 [Planned: X]
Leaders - %0
Map: [22:00 03.06.2021]
Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.
In these mod is:
-Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)
-Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future
-New fonts and music
-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and union
-You will see changes in the game code that will change the game significantly
Actual version - 1.1.4
What's added in version 1.1.4:
- Improved the effectiveness of the rebels support. Now with sufficient funding of the rebels, you can make an uprising in the country
- Removed new mechanic of justifying war goals
- Assimilation is now cheaper
- AI now assimilates provinces better
- Changing the effects of buildings. Now they give more bonuses and the number of turns for construction has been increased
- Military fatigue now accumulates faster
- Now military fatigue began to subside faster in peacetime
- Change in AI
- Now vassals declare war less often
- Changed the effects of Great War Fatigue, now it has a stronger effect on the surrender of countries.
- With a very great military fatigue, the military content of the army begins to grow
- Now the risk of revolution grows faster with little happiness
- Increased the cost of colonization
- Changes to the loading screen
- In some places, the text is enlarged
- Optimized --- file
- Increased the value for the control modifier, now it affects the cost of assimilation
- Reduced the amount of money in the sandbox mode
- Fixed some connections on the map.
- Fixed rebels, now they appear more often, but not as often as in version 1.1.2
- Now rebels with high military fatigue spawn more often than with small military fatigue
- Changes in localization
- Fixed bugs in regions
- Now you can send all your money to another state through support
- Now preparation for war, maybe 50 moves, which allows bots to better prepare for a joint war
- Random play, can now generate 2009 states
- Fixed a bug where there were no proposed civilizations in the scenario editor, or rather in the "Managing civilizations" section.
- corrected some flags
- Changed animation for the settings menu of the new game
- Changes in the "technological" attack of the troops
- Added script of the Holy Roman Empire
- Added two new scenarios for the vanilla world map
We hope you enjoy it!
Here you can download the new version
Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_vngu4_LHLdaGJhd-rrgS55H5_L9fjlx/view?usp=sharing
Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PhBMcn87_R41Mt2mXdt7jpic0y84kcFE/view?usp=sharing
Installation instructions for the mod:
move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).
1.Download and run the file;
2. Install as normal game;
3. (Recommended) Delete the game cache if another mod or original game is present on the device;
4. Start the game (if the game freezes at 49% load, then turn off the game and start again).
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls