Age of History Games

WELCOME! 

This is a scenario about Korea United Defeated the Chinese and went to war with Japan.

While Japanese had their own ambitions by defeating the Russian's.

How to install - Put the 1588701314113dhuyffol.rar file in (D or any disc that u have the game installed on) D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\map\Earth\scenarios.

Discamer - This scenario doesn't represent any in real life event its purly fiction made by the author 

preview.png

1588701314113dhuyffol 1588701314113dhuyffol_A 1588701314113dhuyffol_C 1588701314113dhuyffol_D 1588701314113dhuyffol_HRE 1588701314113dhuyffol_INFO.json 1588701314113dhuyffol_PD 1588701314113dhuyffol_W 1588701314113dhuyffol_E

1588701314113dhuyffol.rar

Edited by saladmonster243
New download file

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By WorldStadiums
      THE GREAT WAR SCENARIO
      Hello, forum people, today I bring you a scenario which I really wanted to do, this is, as you already saw in the title, a ww1 scenario.
      I already know that there are MANY scenarios of the event, but in my opinion, I feel that those scenarios are missing things, for that reason, I decided to make one myself.
      Currently, Europe and Africa are completed, but only Europe is available for download, in the next update (which would be version 2.0) would come Africa, Europe, Asia and Oceania.

What does the BETA version bring?
      Scenario of Europe as of January 1, 1914 Diplomacy as realistic as possible New civilizations with the correct flags What is planned to be added to the future?
      Full world map Almost all the leaders of the time The correct flags for each country Events about World War I and about some other things  
      I ask that if you notice any errors in the scenario, please tell me, so that the scenario improves and is completely accurate.

Images of the Beta version of the scenario (Europe only)

Images of Africa (Available in the next update)

BETA download link
      The Great War Scenario Beta.rar

• By Tolo02
      AGE OF STAR TREK (Alpha release)

LINK TO BETA RELEASE:

Hi! This is my very first Mod for Age of History 2 and it's about the Star Trek Universe.
      Download link (PC): https://www.mediafire.com/file/tvgzr17jte7fr21/Age_of_Star_Trek.rar/file
        Download link (Android):https://www.mediafire.com/file/o0nkqph6moh69r9/Age_of_Star_Trek_icon.---/file

note: make sure to have the UI scale set to 1 else the graphics won't work.
      The Mod adds to the game:
      New Map of the Milky Way with 1796 provincies + Wonders New Civilizations from the Star Trek universe + Leaders New Terrains  Accurate Scenarios STAR TREK GRAPHICS  New Music  New Star Trek Fonts New Events This is the alpha release and the mod will be further expanded in the next months. Since this is my first attempt I would be glad to recive reviwes and comments from you that could help me in further development.

• By MistakenTech067
      With the complete defeat of Russia to Napoleon, and her complete defeat on land, Britannia was forced to sign an armistice with France.
      Henceforth, Napoleon now has a tighter grip on the European continent than ever before.

(Map is from @Lipark Japanese modder, he has given me permission to use it. Make sure to check him out.)
      Freedom Arises plans to be a modification of AOH2 in its complete entirety, bringing a new scenario and a horde of events, civilizations along with it. 
      So far it is far from completion, with it's map itself unfinished along with the events. 
      FAQ:
      Q: When will this be released?
      A: Somewhere along this year, most likely between 2-7 months.
      =====
      Q: How much events will this have?
      A: Can't estimate at the moment, but key events would include another coalition war, terror in the Balkans, the Russian Civil War, (possible) Liberation of Germany, etc.
      =====
      Q: Are you accepting beta testers?
      A: Not at the moment, no.
      =====
      Q: Will this get cancelled?
      A: Possibly delayed, but certainly not cancelled.

• By Dulmassia
      This is my own cold war version, sorry if there is still a cold war scenario here.
      resume: After the second great war, Germany and Austria are divided. But there still communist threaten in the world and that USA need to fight.
      link (Persepolis mod dependencie, you put it in map/earth2 folder): https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8z1xog54g95tzw/coldwar.rar?dl=0

link mod (versions): https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ghd2iwdv5elxxa/coldwar2.rar?dl=0

features:
      - ~ 40 new events
      - ~ 90 civilizations
      pictures :

future : 
      there will be new events in the future, if you have ideas, tell me. I really need to learn modding too
    • By Golden Cadet
      Italy Not Getting any Land After The First World War, There Bitterness Was Great
      Whilst Turkey Was Outraged By How They Were Once The Mighty Ottoman Empire To A Small Nation Barely Recognisable From What It Once Was

1610195526326ayonhzlr 1610195526326ayonhzlr_A 1610195526326ayonhzlr_C 1610195526326ayonhzlr_D 1610195526326ayonhzlr_HRE 1610195526326ayonhzlr_INFO.json 1610195526326ayonhzlr_PD 1610195526326ayonhzlr_W 1610195526326ayonhzlr_E
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!