Age of History 3
The IM

Modern Europe: Events

Rate this mod:  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm sure you dreamed about this scenario! But why  i put scenario in mods category? Read this:

Cześć! Jest to mój pierwszy projekt na tej stronce do modów, akurat do AoCII. Ostatnio miałem taki malutki przebłysk:
"Dużo ludzi pisze że potrzebuje kogoś to pomocy przy robieniu wydarzeń, a ja umiem je robić od samego początku nawet te zaawansowane!" Więc naszła mnie myśl aby stworzyć scenariusz dzisiejszej europy ale każdy kraj będzie miał oryginalne drzewko. Takie podobne do tego jakie są w Hearts of Iron 4 ale oczywiście inaczej wyglądające. Projekt zaczołem dziś czyli 17 maja a skończe go pewnie za pare tygodni (przy dobrej pracy ok. 2). Oczywiście później wyśle wam zdjęcia związane z przebiegem prac i będziecie mogli popatrzeć na moją męke 😄 Informuje już teraz że nie będe odpisywać na komentarze pod projektem przez okres prac ale będe je przeglądać. Jak ktoś będzie chciał zobaczyć jak wyglądają drzewka kraji to wyśle je jako zdjęcia. Dziękuje i życzcie mi miłych prac bo jak nie to dodam wydarzenie do drzewka niemiec "Powrót Rzeszy".

English:

Hey! This is my first project on this page for mods, just for AoCII. Recently I had such a tiny flash:
"A lot of people write that I need someone to help me make events, and I can do them from the very beginning even the advanced!" So the thought came to me to create the script of today's Europe but each country will have an original tree. So similar to what they are in Hearts of Iron 4 but of course looking different. I started the project today, 17 May and I will finish it in a few weeks (with a good job approx. 2). Of course, later I will send you photos related to the course of work and you will be able to look at my torment: I am now informing you that I will not reply to comments on the project for the duration of the work, but I will review them. If someone wants to see what country trees look like and they will send them as photos. Thank you and wish me nice work because if not I will add the event to the German tree "Return of the Reich".
I used google translate so sorry for the mistakes!

Here i will tell you about every news and updates of this mod:

0.1 Alpha - Iceland and Denmark have trees from now!

0.2 Alpha - Norway and Ireland have trees from now!

0.3 Alpha - Spain have problems with Catalonia from now! Poland have deals with Belarus too.

EDITED in 27.11.2020

Hello! I back after really big problem. I was infected by coronavirus, with heavy pain :c But today, i can easily continue this mod project! Hope you enjoy it! Thank you!!! <333

Sorry for my english, xd

So i got plans, to completely renew this mod, i mean. Scenario will start in 1990 on 1 January, there will be events like "Fall of USSR" or War in Yugoslavia! Trees Project need to be renew too! 

1.0 Alpha - There is NATO, some people dont want it but i make NATO low advanced so you can fight with them just like with one Nation!

- Countries like USSR, Yugoslavia, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary got many events already,

- You can now join to NATO by events, 

- In some countries like USA is presidential election Events so you can change goverment from Democracy to Republican for example!

There is also mod release date, probably on 2021, so one month to go!

Edited by The IM
I'm back!

7 minutes ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

if you need help with north macedonia tell me

North macedonia will probably dont have tree in alpha and will probably have tree in beta. Now i working on Iceland,Danmark,UK,Ireland and Norway.

But thanks for help

Edited by The IM

Just now, The IM said:

North macedonia will probably dont have tree in alpha and will probably have tree in beta. Now i working on Iceland,Danmark,UK,Ireland and Norway.

But thanks for help

i asked because its a smaller country and i am coming from macedonia so maybe you dont know much about it,if you need help with the ideas tell me

Guys! I Start making this mod today and every day i will make one country! Today i made Denmark and that's it! I Will upload this mod when i reach 10 countries with events. Then you can have fun. Of course firstly United Kingdom or Germany will have only 10 events, but nextly i will add new ones in next updates!

1 minute ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

i asked because its a smaller country and i am coming from macedonia so maybe you dont know much about it,if you need help with the ideas tell me

Macedonia is small country, but i know some things about it. But of course! You can help me with ideas.Although as I say, this week I do not plan to do macedonia and the Balkans in general because I start from north... maybe next time i will need you help

Just now, The IM said:

Macedonia is small country, but i know some things about it. But of course! You can help me with ideas.Although as I say, this week I do not plan to do macedonia and the Balkans in general because I start from north... maybe next time i will need you help

okay have a luck,really good idea btw

Here is my idea for this:

-small countries will have a common tree ... in the sense that they will not have their own (at least until the end of these larger countries).

-medium and big countries will have its own

(sorry for people who comes from small countries but we have more than 70 countries in europe area and i can't make everyone of them in some weeks

4 minutes ago, General Whiskers said:

It looks pretty cool.  Just take your time.

i have plans to release the alpha of the entire project from 1 to most likely 30 June. So it will be a whole cross section of the month because every day I will be doing events to a country and when each of the larger countries (probably from 10) will have their own events I will be satisfied and then I will only upgrade to newer versions every week