What if Germany had won the World War II? What if Mussolini was able to bring the Roman Empire back? What if Japan defeated China and took control of Asia?
What if the Axis had won the World War II?
This scenario was created entirely by me. It explores the alternative universe where Germany and Italy defeated the USSR, France, England and USA, while Japan defeated China, based on a hypothetical map of 'The Man in the High Castle'. Now, the world is divided into 4 ways: the Greater Germanic Reich, the New Roman Empire, the Japanese Empire and a few neutral countries that will try to survive through this new dark age on human history.
Will you be able to bring freedom for the world again?
Or will the Black Sun shine forever?
The link for the download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B_FVdqkxjlsnW102mBmalNpeLzcLHOXV/view?usp=sharing
1. Download the file
2. Extract it into your AoC2 folder (usually Age of Civilizations 2/)
3. When it asks you to rewrite the files, rewrite them.
4. Have Fun :))
Norrvägen is modification is dedicated to one of the most interesting parts of the World in terms of history - Scandinavia.
Norrvägen will give you the opportunity to plunge into Scandinavian history, feel like one of the founders of the Viking Age and be the ruler of any existing state in Scandinavia at different times. It is planned to create at least 20 scenarios of different scales, whether it is the entire map, strewn with tribes and clans, or local conflicts, seasoned with events. Well, a few alternatives do not hurt.
The main feature of the mod is a new map, currently consisting of 2261 provinces. The map province template was created by me personally, drawn by hand based on data from various historical sources, and includes a fairly accurate historical and modern administrative division.
From the images below, you can see that the map includes not only Scandinavia, but also Britain, the Northern parts of Russia and Germany, as well as part of the Baltic States. These lands were added for historicity. For example, England and Baltica are present for the reason that the Vikings often organized campaigns in England and the Baltic States, which seriously affected the history of these peoples.
In addition to the typical work on the map, I will create an atmospheric soundtrack, thematic interface, and other nice "accessories" to the mod.
Innovations of mod:
► New worked map of Northern Europe (2263 provinces). There are borders for 10 centuries of history on this map;
• About 1700 cities;
• Two backgrounds: Minimalistic (main) and Realistic (alternative);
• 11 Scenarios:
- Regional Conflicts (2017);
- Great Northern War (1700) ;
- Swedish War For Independence (1521);
- Kalmar Union (1397);
- William The Conqueror (1066);
- New Millennium (1000);
- Christianization Of Denmark (980);
- Rage of Normanns (850);
- The Beginning of The Viking Age;
• Great scenario "Rage of Normanns" with a lot of events;
• 95 formable civilizations;
• Edited and new added terrain types;
► Gameplay innovations:
• New leaders with portraits (some of them were colored by me);
• New Ages in game timeline system;
• New Governments:
- The monarchy was divided into two forms of government: Absolute and Elective. I don't think there's much to tell.
- Chiefdom is the main ideology for the countries of the "ancient" eras. In fact, it is a collective image of various jarldoms and small tribal unions.
- Tanistri is a form of government for the Irish and Scottish clans, of which there are many in some scenarios.
- Althing is a unique form of government for Iceland. The Althing is one of the oldest parliaments in the world: at first, the word Althing meant people's meetings of the first Icelandic settlers, where various issues were resolved and future plans of the communities were discussed. Now the Althing is called the Parliament of modern Iceland.
- Theocracy - a form of government based on religious principles. It will be a unique government for the Teutonic Order, etc.
• Edited game code. For example, we added feature of changing leaders (check here).
► Other innovations:
• More than 500 new civilizations;
• UI was changed. It is still original UI but in pleasant black and white shade. Also a new font;
• Atmospheric music (40 tracks) and changed sounds.
• Pleasant Pallet of Civilizations Colours.
Installation: Move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run either AoC2.jar, or AoC2.exe (there are changes to the game code on the jar).
I want to note that the mod was released earlier than the stated deadline, because I do not yet have the opportunity and desire to continue working due to my studies and other circumstances. But I don't want it to just get dusty on my hard drive, so I decided to share what I have. Rage of Normans scenario with events was not completed.
Have a nice game.
THE GREAT WAR SCENARIO
Hello, forum people, today I bring you a scenario which I really wanted to do, this is, as you already saw in the title, a ww1 scenario.
I already know that there are MANY scenarios of the event, but in my opinion, I feel that those scenarios are missing things, for that reason, I decided to make one myself.
Currently, Europe and Africa are completed, but only Europe is available for download, in the next update (which would be version 2.0) would come Africa, Europe, Asia and Oceania.
What does the BETA version bring?
Scenario of Europe as of January 1, 1914 Diplomacy as realistic as possible New civilizations with the correct flags What is planned to be added to the future?
Full world map Almost all the leaders of the time The correct flags for each country Events about World War I and about some other things
I ask that if you notice any errors in the scenario, please tell me, so that the scenario improves and is completely accurate.
Images of the Beta version of the scenario (Europe only)
Images of Africa (Available in the next update)
BETA download link
The Great War Scenario Beta.rar
With the complete defeat of Russia to Napoleon, and her complete defeat on land, Britannia was forced to sign an armistice with France.
Henceforth, Napoleon now has a tighter grip on the European continent than ever before.
(Map is from @Lipark Japanese modder, he has given me permission to use it. Make sure to check him out.)
Freedom Arises plans to be a modification of AOH2 in its complete entirety, bringing a new scenario and a horde of events, civilizations along with it.
So far it is far from completion, with it's map itself unfinished along with the events.
Q: When will this be released?
A: Somewhere along this year, most likely between 2-7 months.
Q: How much events will this have?
A: Can't estimate at the moment, but key events would include another coalition war, terror in the Balkans, the Russian Civil War, (possible) Liberation of Germany, etc.
Q: Are you accepting beta testers?
A: Not at the moment, no.
Q: Will this get cancelled?
A: Possibly delayed, but certainly not cancelled.
By Orhan Eren GR
Most of us know the kaiserreich scenario. One of HOİ4's most popular mods. There was an update to the Steam version (HOİ4). So I made this updated version to AoCII. I added borders, vassals, alliances and relationships
If you don't know the script, in short:
If the Germans had won the first world war
Download Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k640VvoslhY4ateotUEzhhOlvPNyExWN/view?usp=sharing
First images from HOİ4. then images from AoCII
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls