Age of History Games

English 

I created another fictional scenario, obviously the provinces are not right, this scenario is a war between the nations of southern Europe vs the nations of North Africa and the Middle East. It was created recently so there may be bad things in it and I’ll update the scenery as well. Enjoy the scenery, it's cool.

Portugues 

Eu criei outro cenário fictício, obviamente as provincias não estão certas, esse cenario é uma guerra entre as naçoes do sul da europa vs as naçoes do norte da africa e o oriente medio. Ele foi criado recentimente então podem ter coisas ruims nele e tambem vou atualizar o cenario tambem. Curtam o cenario ele é legal.

Dowload:Mediterranea War.rar

Preview

1112323749_Prvisualizaomediterraneanwardia22do6.png.1f93016dab6d55b5637d787e19824a9a.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 2565 
      NATIONS: 73
      SCENARIOS: Test Scenario; 2021; 2013; Venostanian Civil War; Mauritovanian Civil War; 1518; (WIP) Stanovia
      PROVINCES DONE:

Update 6/11/21 (DoH 19)
      Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a great day to be alive! lol; I updated the test scenario (Testing purposes) and made new nations - stanovian countries and started with the scenario. I did not have much time so I did not finish it, I hope next week will be better lol
      Update 6/4/21 (DoH 18)
      UwU scenarios are here! 2021 scenario is the one with nations i posted a lot time ago, 2013 is before mass independence and 1518 is some history one. Yes, I know there is french empire that got to exist 200 years later, ignore that pls lol
      Civil war scenarios are less interesting but whatever
      I plan to add 2 alavidian wars (1946-1947, 1979-1988) but don't have the nations yet lol
      Well enjoy this info, i may release this "mod" after summer holiday ^^
      Update 5/28/21 (DoH 17)
      So ye, I've done all connections and went to do cities but I have a problem about ports: they don't exist. You can't build them and I don't know where's the problem, if anyone knows, pls help.

#slavsunite
    • By mimida21
      just a little scenario that feature ALL the states/governorates within Egypt (+ they all can form egypt, no matter who you play as)
      egypt scenario.rar

this played just like united states and brazil scenario.
      and don't ask me why i made it, i just did.
    • By WorldStadiums
      THE GREAT WAR SCENARIO
      Hello, forum people, today I bring you a scenario which I really wanted to do, this is, as you already saw in the title, a ww1 scenario.
      I already know that there are MANY scenarios of the event, but in my opinion, I feel that those scenarios are missing things, for that reason, I decided to make one myself.
      Currently, Europe and Africa are completed, but only Europe is available for download, in the next update (which would be version 2.0) would come Africa, Europe, Asia and Oceania.

What does the BETA version bring?
      Scenario of Europe as of January 1, 1914 Diplomacy as realistic as possible New civilizations with the correct flags What is planned to be added to the future?
      Full world map Almost all the leaders of the time The correct flags for each country Events about World War I and about some other things  
      I ask that if you notice any errors in the scenario, please tell me, so that the scenario improves and is completely accurate.

Images of the Beta version of the scenario (Europe only)

Images of Africa (Available in the next update)

BETA download link
      The Great War Scenario Beta.rar

• By Tolo02
      AGE OF STAR TREK (Alpha release)

LINK TO BETA RELEASE:

Hi! This is my very first Mod for Age of History 2 and it's about the Star Trek Universe.
      Download link (PC): https://www.mediafire.com/file/tvgzr17jte7fr21/Age_of_Star_Trek.rar/file
        Download link (Android):https://www.mediafire.com/file/o0nkqph6moh69r9/Age_of_Star_Trek_icon.---/file

note: make sure to have the UI scale set to 1 else the graphics won't work.
      The Mod adds to the game:
      New Map of the Milky Way with 1796 provincies + Wonders New Civilizations from the Star Trek universe + Leaders New Terrains  Accurate Scenarios STAR TREK GRAPHICS  New Music  New Star Trek Fonts New Events This is the alpha release and the mod will be further expanded in the next months. Since this is my first attempt I would be glad to recive reviwes and comments from you that could help me in further development.

• By MistakenTech067
      With the complete defeat of Russia to Napoleon, and her complete defeat on land, Britannia was forced to sign an armistice with France.
      Henceforth, Napoleon now has a tighter grip on the European continent than ever before.

(Map is from @Lipark Japanese modder, he has given me permission to use it. Make sure to check him out.)
      Freedom Arises plans to be a modification of AOH2 in its complete entirety, bringing a new scenario and a horde of events, civilizations along with it. 
      So far it is far from completion, with it's map itself unfinished along with the events. 
      FAQ:
      Q: When will this be released?
      A: Somewhere along this year, most likely between 2-7 months.
      =====
      Q: How much events will this have?
      A: Can't estimate at the moment, but key events would include another coalition war, terror in the Balkans, the Russian Civil War, (possible) Liberation of Germany, etc.
      =====
      Q: Are you accepting beta testers?
      A: Not at the moment, no.
      =====
      Q: Will this get cancelled?
      A: Possibly delayed, but certainly not cancelled.

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!