Jump to content
Age of History Games
CapADE

How to make rebels more powerful?

Recommended Posts

I've played this game since its release now and have never taken over the entire world, cause it just stops being challenging, because of how bad the rebels are in this game. Supporting rebels for other nations also doesn't work.

There's no mod that makes rebels better so I'd like to know if there's some sort of config where i could change rebels up a little

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rebels usually appear during wars, in those provinces that:
- have low stability
- Low level of happiness (level drops if the province often changes it owner)
- Have a national province of a non-existent, or another country.
Rebels are weak because they rebel only in the 1–4 provinces with the worst "indicators", not in all their national provinces. For example, if the entire territory of Poland (as rebels) were disconnected from the Russian Empire (not just Warsaw and its environs), the rebels would be stronger. And the borders would be prettier. But for this you need ...

to change the game code.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DailyMapper said:

Rebels usually appear during wars, in those provinces that:
- have low stability
- Low level of happiness (level drops if the province often changes it owner)
- Have a national province of a non-existent, or another country.
Rebels are weak because they rebel only in the 1–4 provinces with the worst "indicators", not in all their national provinces. For example, if the entire territory of Poland (as rebels) were disconnected from the Russian Empire (not just Warsaw and its environs), the rebels would be stronger. And the borders would be prettier. But for this you need ...

to change the game code.

an entire country to rebel wouldnt make any sense,they just need more people to rebel and not just 100,thats it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

an entire country to rebel wouldnt make any sense,they just need more people to rebel and not just 100,thats it

Let me disagree with you. In the same 1-4 provinces, the rebels will not be able to economically support a large number of troops. Will go to a huge minus. In addition, when they become independent, the borders look like this:

javaw 2020-07-04 00-24-33-993.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DailyMapper said:

Let me disagree with you. In the same 1-4 provinces, the rebels will not be able to economically support a large number of troops. Will go to a huge minus. In addition, when they become independent, the borders look like this:

javaw 2020-07-04 00-24-33-993.png

and also it isnt always in the same 1-4 provinces,sometimes is more(i had a situation) they will be able to since their provinces at the start are and "occupation" so they will just spread,if they get indenpendet,the AI automaticly disbands their troops,aand also,do you think there wasnt bordergore in history?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

and also it isnt always in the same 1-4 provinces,sometimes is more(i had a situation) they will be able to since their provinces at the start are and "occupation" so they will just spread,if they get indenpendet,the AI automaticly disbands their troops,aand also,do you think there wasnt bordergore in history?

I just want to say that this in itself is strange, what is now in the game. Look at Finland, in the photo. She declared independence in the outback, and is now there. Yes, increasing the number of troops would help Finland free all of its national territories, but AI itself is stupid and will capture all surrounding provinces, not just national ones. In the event that the whole territory of Finland declared independence, without a huge number of troops, this would lead to the same result as your version, only in a more realistic way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DailyMapper said:

I just want to say that this in itself is strange, what is now in the game. Look at Finland, in the photo. She declared independence in the outback, and is now there. Yes, increasing the number of troops would help Finland free all of its national territories, but AI itself is stupid and will capture all surrounding provinces, not just national ones. In the event that the whole territory of Finland declared independence, without a huge number of troops, this would lead to the same result as your version, only in a more realistic way.

i agree here,the AI's non-intelligence makes probs in everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2020 at 4:57 AM, DespotMilan said:

Bruh just give them alot of money send them support and pay someone to attack that country.

Money does not help them gain independence unless they are a puppet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...