Age of History Games
  1. Kerems2434

Kerems2434

• Similar Content

• By Trollface
      I'm creating a mod on PC, but I want to create a version of it for Android, does anyone know how? ūüėē
    • By Valixor
      T.O.R. Mod
      War of the Eight Continents
      A 6,000 Year Story
      (insert header pic above)
      TOTAL REMAKE IN PROGRESS
      (7000 Provinces or Bust!)
      ETA: End of June (first demo), ~1.5 months (second demo), ~3-4 months (Alpha 0.1), ~6 months? (Beta 1.0), unknown (Final 1.0) < all subject to change!
      First demo: the first playable demo of the new world map encompassing a few super-regions, with a few hundred provinces and a handful of scenarios. Second demo: a larger-scale demo with parts of one continent playable (around 1,000 provinces), more complex scenarios, new biomes and other improvements Alpha 0.1: the first "true" version of the new mod, with 1/3 of the provinces complete (~2,500), a few major, event-including scenarios and several smaller scenarios, beginning of mechanics overhauls Beta 1.0: completion of the new world map (all ~7,500 provinces done), development of first full-feature scenarios, completion of important civilizations, implementation of mechanics overhauls, addition of super-events Final 1.0: the final version of the mod, with complete set of full-feature scenarios, civilizations and new game mechanics, development will continue from here on, adding more scenarios and civilizations over time Beyond: a walk to oblivion begins here... maybe the FULL world map will be turned into a Hearts of Iron 4 mod? Or the subject of a recoded, AoH-like RTS game? Remake progress articles:
      Sunset on the Old World
      January 2020 - June 2021
      Map Sectioning: How to Balance and Beautify a Map (24/05/2021) Test World: the first New Generation map* (24/05/2021) Preliminary Map Statistics (27/05/2021) The World of Six Continents: A 7,500-Province Pipedream (27/05/2021) A 13,600 Province Map - The Reality (WIP) (27/05/2021) More, Yes, MORE Biomes! (28/05/2021) Changes to War Mechanics: The Plan (29/05/2021) Heightmap of the World (31/05/2021) Climates of the World (05/06/2021) T.O.R.: The Definitive Edition (05/06/2021) - END OF OLD MOD DEVELOPMENT A New Dawn Begins
      June 2021 -
      First Demo: Province Map (11/06/2021) - BEGINNING OF NEW MOD DEVELOPMENT Rainbow of Random Civ Colors (11/06/2021) New Mod, New Name (13/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 1 (14/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 2 (16/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 3 - Map Complete (17/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 4 - Connecting the Dots (18/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 5 - Testing, Testing, Testing... (18/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 6 - A Lot of Flags... (20/06/2021) * New Generation: maps made using map sectioning (splitting maps into multiple layers of provinces, regions and super-regions) and more careful province drawing
      T.O.R. War of the Eight Continents is a total overhaul mod for Age of History II, featuring an all-new, balanced world inspired by various popular fantasy series. It is currently under complete remake, with a completely new map with over 7,500 provinces, better and more complex history and scenarios, while also retaining the civilizations from before the remake and giving them a whole new lore.
      Current WotEC version: Demo 1 (release in June)
      Download link: TBA
      (version color markers):
      Demo Pre-Alpha Alpha Beta Final PLANNED MAPS

V2 World Map/War of Six Continents (~7,500 provinces planned) - 312 super-regions, ~1,100 regions Simple V2 World Map (~1,250 provinces planned) - V2's regions as provinces Complete World Map/War of Eight Continents (~12,000!!! provinces planned, maybe ~14,000!!!!! just to beat Project Alpha's 13,316 provinces)  
      CIVILIZATIONS
      Over 100 civilizations in the 1st demo, and over 1,200 planned for the final release! Over a dozen new ideologies, many with unique playstyles Better civilization balance Hundreds of formable civilizations GAMEPLAY
      Post update: more detailed
      Increased population and economy growth for higher realism New government types, and adjustments to existing ones HRE replaced with Ravenfielder Empire* FUTURE: Overhauled game mechanics, extended settings, super-events, restored features**, including: Major bugfixes, for things like self-warring (i.e. two countries from the same alliance at war with each other), army disappearances,  Improved modding and event tools Army mechanics changes, armies now have subdivisions (increasing in size with later eras), and inclusion of basic combat mechanics to make battles more than just throwing soldiers at each other FUTURE: Ravenfielder Empire* has actual gameplay effects FUTURE: Move to more RTS-style gameplay, with simulated battles (not just units throwing each other to deal damage), sieges of fortified areas, and time-based unit movement * Name in old mod, new name TBD
      ** Talking about spies and nukes, the localization for which still exist. And making an unofficial patch to fix many of the game's bugs
      Statistics below for the old, pre-remake version. 
      Current old mod version: FINAL 2.0 (The Definitive Edition, OLD VERSION/T.O.R. Mod)

FINAL 2.0 (The Definitive Edition) download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rYAY2SdzSD6rx0iL8nqHH9D9g6yB9fKx/view?usp=sharing (backup your game first)
      FINAL 1.0 (pre-Definitive Edition) download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18ptLK3ulpRbviU86PevUwgHNRHudW1ZD/view?usp=sharing (backup your game first)
      BETA 1.2 download link, in case Final 2.0 doesn't work properly: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wGSCVX9dK_i9Zz4ah1vsZ3nwmzX_p2WA (backup your game first)
      Also, for pre-1.3 users, download these backgrounds: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QS4X7R8eCFgZUxLsFqMdVSyncHbXBbU_.
      Features of Old FINAL 2.0:
      MAPS
      V1 World Map (1617/~1750-1800 provinces) (select "ToR" map) Map of Ravenfield (WIP, 1890 provinces) (select "ToR Ravenfield" map) Test Worlds (60 and 205 provinces) (select "Map Sectioning Test" and "Map Sectioning Test - Expanded" maps) CIVILIZATIONS
      Over 200 new civilizations (over 800 planned) 31 formable civilizations GAMEPLAY
      Increased population and economy growth for higher realism New government types, and adjustments to existing ones HRE replaced with Ravenfielder Empire *Talking about spies and nukes, the localization for which still exist. And making an unofficial patch to fix many of the game's bugs
      LANGUAGES
      - English (always complete)
      - Russian (incomplete and undergoing major revisions)
      - Lithuanian (incomplete)
      Tasks for FINAL 1.0.1 (ETA ????):
      - Create a pre-alpha version of the Ravenfield map with scenarios based on the world map (provinces complete, scenarios WIP)
      Tasks for FINAL 1.1 (ETA ????):
      - Change all editor civilizations to game civilizations (will probably go on beyond FINAL 1.1)
      - New Dark Age (550-1300) scenarios
      - Add extra ideology flags
      - Finish the Eastern Lands
      - Further balancing of countries
      - Revised terrain modifiers
      - Beginning of Draconia map (800-1000 provinces)
      Tasks beyond FINAL 1.1:
      - V2 World Map (~6000 provinces) (Betas 4-7)
      - Simple World Map (~450 provinces) (Betas 3-4)
      - Full World Map (~9000-10000 provinces) (Full Version 1.0 and beyond)
      - Maps for all major regions in the continent of Ravenfield (Betas 4 and beyond)
      - Maps for Eastern Lands, Southern Lands, Draconia, Pacifica and Terra Australis (Betas 2 and beyond)
      - Add more than 800 new civilizations (Betas 3 and beyond)
      - Add over 100 scenarios (total) (Betas 3 and beyond)
      This is my first serious mod, all constructive feedback is welcome.
    • By Hons
      Java is a small mod i thought of 2 years ago but ended up cancelling it but today i will be starting to make it, this will also be my first mod i ever created. The mod as what the title says will be focusing on the island of Java and Bali, anyways here's what i will be featuring :
      A map of the island of Java and Bali (Modern district borders, unfortunately) Including Regions, Cities, and District Names for the Provinces Various historical scenarios New Civilizations New Soundtracks Including Leaders and their flags  New UI? (Will probably use 'Conquerors AOC2/EU4' UI instead) Maybe some modifications to the game? ( Maybe changes to the mechanism of the game if i can ) I don't think im going to make the mod for Android too
      Download PC : Soon after it's done obviously

bekasi do be looking kinda sus
      7:00 PM 19/06/21, UPDATES :

Banten is done and West Java is almost done.
      8:00 PM
      West Java is done, and Central Java is almost dooonnee..

7:00 AM 20/06/21
      Banten, West Java, Central Java is done. (100 Provinces!) East Java and Bali left!

8:00 PM
      it's all done! though there are some errors while making the provinces so it'll take abit more of time to finish the map.

• By aocSP
      Hi aoh community, I'm making a mod that make a better aoh, it will have:
      New map (provinces and background)
      New civs
      New cities
      Other maps
      New flags
      New leaders (Maybe)
      This is the bg for now:

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 2565 
      NATIONS: 75
      SCENARIOS: Test Scenario; 2021; 2013; Venostanian Civil War; Mauritovanian Civil War; 1518; Stanovia; First Alavidian War 1946; Poprattian Civil War
      PROVINCES DONE:

Update 6/18/21 (DoH 20)
      Happy 20th day of history! To celebrate this, I've made the first alavidian war scenario which you can check below! It's a bigger scenario that took me a lot of time and considering it's only the first part it is making me redecision everything lol; also the poprattian war scenario is broken somehow, when you open it it crashes the game not sure why

Update 6/11/21 (DoH 19)
      Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a great day to be alive! lol; I updated the test scenario (Testing purposes) and made new nations - stanovian countries and started with the scenario. I did not have much time so I did not finish it, I hope next week will be better lol
      Update 6/4/21 (DoH 18)
      UwU scenarios are here! 2021 scenario is the one with nations i posted a lot time ago, 2013 is before mass independence and 1518 is some history one. Yes, I know there is french empire that got to exist 200 years later, ignore that pls lol
      Civil war scenarios are less interesting but whatever
      I plan to add 2 alavidian wars (1946-1947, 1979-1988) but don't have the nations yet lol
      Well enjoy this info, i may release this "mod" after summer holiday ^^

#slavsunite
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!