Age of History 3

Unfortunately, I had an internet connection problem for 2 days and couldn't get the latest files from Fate of World: Remastered Edition mod. So we need 2 more days to complete the mod with everything. Fate of world: Remastered Edition release date postponed to 03.08.2020.

Edited by Kerems2434

1 hour ago, Kerems2434 said:

Unfortunately, I had an internet connection problem for 2 days and couldn't get the latest files from Fate of World: Remastered Edition mod. So we need 2 more days to complete the mod with everything. Fate of world: Remastered Edition release date postponed to 03.08.2020.

No worry Kerems all of this things happen in some day or other 😄

On 7/15/2020 at 10:01 AM, MrPlague said:

Lmao, "Its World+ | Fate of World Mixture"

I can remind you, that in your oldish "Fate of World" the stolen from Addon+ Earth background was used. And despite this fact, you continue to claim, that it is your kind of mixing or retexture. That is the kind of action that is NOT appreciated in any game's modding community. What if I bring the image that compares both of textures? Wouldn't it be better, if you just gave credits to the mod?

Stolen background? Everyone knows that Yandex maps do not belong to Addon. you're funny

Just now, PrussiaBoi said:

You are right

1 minute ago, Ege Ceylan said:

Stolen background? Everyone knows that Yandex maps do not belong to Addon. you're funny

Guys, never mind, he thinks the best mod is Addon :D Just take him time, he will understand Addon+ is trash 😄 

1 hour ago, Ege Ceylan said:

Haha You're great! Keep disrupting other's jobs and not using your brain!

I used my brain and created the most popular mod for AoC II. From this mod your owner stole the background and doesn't admit it. 
Keep on protecting your owner, you mediocre pup

1 hour ago, Ege Ceylan said:

Well, I'll explain it another way. Your owner took the product of my labor and won't admit it. The task is to adapt the satellite projection to the projection of the AoC 2 map.
I hope now the brainless puppy understood everything.

2 minutes ago, Reich said:

I used my brain and created the most popular mod for AoC II. From this mod your owner stole the background and doesn't admit it. 

Yeah yeah of course all of the backgrounds in the world are yours how magnific

1 minute ago, Reich said:

Well, I'll explain it another way. Your owner took the product of my labor and won't admit it. The task is to adapt the satellite projection to the projection of the AoC 2 map.

Please care about Addon+ first

5 minutes ago, Reich said:

Hmm, btw, Addon+ is most popular because this mod is the first mod for the game. Our mods isnt more popular than Addon+ because now the community is lower than 2019 😄 

4 minutes ago, Reich said:

Lets try! Open a new topic for Addon 2.0 and see! The views wont be over than 5k 😄 Because the community isnt online like old 😄