Age of History 3

1 hour ago, Kerems2434 said:

Hmm, Yandex is your company? WoW! 😄 

Oh, my God, what a jerk you are... I'll explain it again on my fingers. You stole my work on adapting the satellite map projection to the AoC II map projection. To be able to adapt projections, you need some skills in photoshop, which takes a lot of time and effort to master. You would not have any complaints if you honestly said "Yes, my background is based on the Addon background. But not only did you not confess to the theft, but you also claimed that this background is " yours"

I hope you understand now. Read it 3 times just in case

2 minutes ago, Reich said:

Oh, my God, what a jerk you are... I'll explain it again on my fingers. You stole my work on adapting the satellite map projection to the AoC II map projection. To be able to adapt projections, you need some skills in photoshop, which takes a lot of time and effort to master. You would not have any complaints if you honestly said "Yes, my background is based on the Addon background. But not only did you not confess to the theft, but you also claimed that this background is " yours"

stole isnt the right word is that you are claiming what isnt yours because a satelite map can be found anywere

Edited by PrussiaBoi

2 minutes ago, Reich said:

Btw we prepared a new bg for fow remastered. you can see it in the community channel. we used world+ backgrounds with some edits (note: world+ backgrounds made by chinese modders and edited by us, we didnt use your bg's.) 

Edited by Kerems2434

Lets try! Open a new topic for Addon 2.0 and see! The views wont be over than 5k 😄 Because the community isnt online like old 😄 

I don't care how many people play my mod, I make it for myself first and I don't care about the number of views. I just put all my energy into it with the knowledge that I am doing something of quality, and not working for the public like a clown in a circus. After all, you should look at the Addon page if you make such statements. Every day it gets several thousand new views.

Just now, Reich said:

I don't care how many people play my mod, I make it for myself first and I don't care about the number of views. I just put all my energy into it with the knowledge that I am doing something of quality, and not working for the public like a clown in a circus. After all, you should look at the Addon page if you make such statements. Every day it gets several thousand new views.

Man you said the most popular mod is addon, and i said you the cause :d 

Just now, Reich said:

what knowledge do you have in history then if you have knowledge do some ancient scenarios like i do and then you can prove that you have knowledge about everything

1 minute ago, Reich said:

Okay, so you say there are too much followers of Addon still. Try it, open a new topic and lets see! How many followers there 😄 

then if you dont care about views why you say every day it got like a thousand views?

Btw we prepared a new bg for fow remastered. you can see it in the community channel. we used world+ backgrounds with some edits (note: world+ backgrounds made by chinese modders and edited by us, we didnt use your bg's.) 

Okay, I will prove that you stole my bg. See:

When I were making this background, I didn't have so much experience yet and I made a lot of mistakes. The most obvious is the two white stripes near Washington (in reality therenothing like this). Now look: Addon and your sheet.

to_f5Fh2_BE.jpg

-djw1icaMH8.jpg

How embarrassing...

6 minutes ago, Reich said:

and what fundaments do you have that this is a ¨stolen¨ background huh?

When I were making this background, I didn't have so much experience yet and I made a lot of mistakes. The most obvious is the two white stripes near Washington (in reality therenothing like this). Now look: Addon and your sheet.

to_f5Fh2_BE.jpg

-djw1icaMH8.jpg

How embarrassing...

i do not see a single error

Just now, Reich said:

to_f5Fh2_BE.jpg

-djw1icaMH8.jpg

How embarrassing...

Yu should look at to last post, because we changed it in the last post. I said it already but for ure you didnt understand. (In the last community post there isnt America :D) 

Yu should look at to last post, because we changed it in the last post. I said it already but for ure you didnt understand. (In the last community post there isnt America :D) 

Man, you are charged for the released version of world+. Of course you changed it because you realized you were shitting yourself..

Man, you are charged for the released version of world+. Of course you changed it because you realized you were shitting yourself..

what a baby you are Reich

Just now, Reich said:

Okay.

I don't want to deal with you. Because I don't think you're smart enough. Go and play your shitty Addon now World + was never paid. It won't be

Man, if I want, I can use your backgrounds and you cant do anything. But I am not doing it, how many times should i say it, i respect your mods, dont be idiot and get out of the topic pls.

so you admit that you used my work for your mod and denied it? just answer it and I'll leave