Age of History 3

1 hour ago, Kerems2434 said:

Guys, never mind, he thinks the best mod is Addon :D Just take him time, he will understand Addon+ is trash 😄 

I realized in the fall that the addon is garbage, so I've been redoing it for six months. By the way, I never considered it the best mod on the AoC and generally adhere to the position that such a mod simply does not exist... But you present your mediocre masterpiece (a screenshot of a terribly balanced scenario with a disgusting color palette of countries and a stolen background) for the best mod on AoC II

Ok so for some people that are watching this,the background @Reich made needs a lot of effort,because the size,islands,and stuff arent same on every map,he had to merge it,edit,and a lot of stuff.And its bigger possibility that they took it and edited it(cuz it really isnt possible to do the same in that short amount of time).

However,may @Reichwas a bit too aggressive,so please,people who disagree,understand him.

If @Kerems2434or anyone of his modding group seriously made it,congrats.

May this can be easily finished if there is an credit or at least someone explains how that back popped,cuz this rivalry is dumb.

And also for people saying that @Reich is toxic,I hope you got the point rn.

@Kerems2434 Dont get me wrong,I have tried to tell you this several times but you didnt listened,tho if you want ban me now.

Edited by kokakolabrooooo

1 minute ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

Ok so for some people that are watching this,the background @Reich made needs a lot of effor,because the size,islands,and stuff arent same on every map,he had to merge it,edit,and a lot of stuff.And its bigger possibility that they took it and edited it(cuz it really isnt possible to do the same in that short amount of time).

However,may @Reichwas a bit too aggressive,so please,people who disagree,understand him.

If @Kerems2434or anyone of his modding group seriously made it,congrats.

May this can be easily finished if there is an credit or at least someone explains how that back popped,cuz this rivalry is dumb.

And also for people saying that @Reich is toxic,I hope you got the point rn.

@Kerems2434 Dont get me wrong,I have tried to tell you this several times but you didnt listened,tho if you want ban me now.

Sorry antzz i will stop arguing thanks for writing this 😄

3 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

I said it 5th time to Addon fans today. IT IS YOUR THOUGHT, SO ITS THE BEST MOD FOR YOU, NOT FOR US! Can u understand or should I spell it? 

isnt our opinion , this is objective, this is fact , I had opportunity to observe development of addon and I know that

Just now, Mokujin said:

isnt our opinion , this is objective, this is fact , I had opportunity to observe development of addon and I know that

ok ok we calm down and you calm down there is no need to fight anymore please

Just now, Kerems2434 said:

You can say whatever you want guys 😄 But I will release the mod, people will love and play it. I wont take an answer from now on. Thanks for your comments now there are over 100 comments. 

I love the mod but Kerems there is no need to fight anymore please

1 hour ago, Reich said:

print it out and hang it in your toilet

to_f5Fh2_BE.jpg

-djw1icaMH8.jpg

when your genius was reworking my background, he used the "Emboss" effect a thousand times, which gives relief to mountains and so on. Under this effect, two of my "Washington errors" on turkish bg were also included, which, Oh, how strange, are located in the same place as they are located against the background of Addon

1 minute ago, Kerems2434 said:

You can say whatever you want guys 😄 But I will release the mod, people will love and play it. I wont take an answer from now on. Thanks for your comments now there are over 100 comments. 

All for u and ur mod, my friend

Just now, Reich said:

when your genius was reworking my background, he used the "Emboss" effect a thousand times, which gives relief to mountains and so on. Under this effect, two of my "Washington errors" on turkish bg were also included, which, Oh, how strange, are located in the same place as they are located against the background of Addon

Please Reich there is no need to fight anymore