Jump to content
Age of History Games
kokakolabrooooo

Mod Stolen Iron || A mod focused on Hearts of Iron 4 || Beta with Europe soon

Questions  

267 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

Since someone decided to start a mod on basicly the same topic,

I decided I'll get to work today, I am free anyway so I hope Ill get much of the map done, I will also start changing the game sound effects with those from HoI4

I believe your mod will be better 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Simon Wilford said:

My hoi4 mod is made in such a way that no demo or beta can be made before the full version, so...

Your hoi4 mod will be most likely better than mine 🙃

I am not angry at you or such, there is no need for argueing

But instead of going for your own you could've offered help to the ongoing one(this one)
Because when I started the mod there was no other *alive* hoi4 mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

I am not angry at you or such, there is no need for argueing

But instead of going for your own you could've offered help to the ongoing one(this one)
Because when I started the mod there was no other *alive* hoi4 mod

calm down, calm down, I just said it as a friendly joke 😅

and I could have helped if you didn't start making the connections and sea provinces aswell, DM me if you want an explanation how my and your way of making them are different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Simon Wilford said:

calm down, calm down, I just said it as a friendly joke 😅

and I could have helped if you didn't start making the connections and sea provinces aswell, DM me if you want an explanation how my and your way of making them are different

bruh I am calm lmao, I still haven't even started making sea provinces, also the connections are same in every map like what are you talking about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, now I'll explain the problem :
I started doing this on map editor 2.0 by Reich, and kept deleting the PROV files as I made them. I would use a python program to generate PROV files out of the mapAoC2_v2.txt. So therefore when I delete a province via the map editor 2.0, the entire order of provinces gets changed. Now, you kept the PROV files but I didn't, so that's why it was not possible for me to continue by your map

Anyways someday I will make a simplified world map, can we do it at that time? 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Simon Wilford said:

Ok, now I'll explain the problem :
I started doing this on map editor 2.0 by Reich, and kept deleting the PROV files as I made them. I would use a python program to generate PROV files out of the mapAoC2_v2.txt. So therefore when I delete a province via the map editor 2.0, the entire order of provinces gets changed. Now, you kept the PROV files but I didn't, so that's why it was not possible for me to continue by your map

Anyways someday I will make a simplified world map, can we do it at that time? 😃

There was anyway no need to do it by a different way because it will be same ingame

However as I said I can't and I wouldn't stop you soo have a luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ^^ here's a somewhat neutral idea for the mod "issue".

Maybe,when both of you finish the mod,you could fullfil one of the mods with some things from the other,to improve it a bit. The mod that gets improved could then be the one to stay,with it's creator crediting the other (e.g. if kokakola gets to keep the mod,some features from Simon's mod would get implemented in it,and Simon would be credited for them).

Or you can keep both,but one for Android and other for PC. 

Ofc, it's entirely up to you two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Commieslav said:

Hi ^^ here's a somewhat neutral idea for the mod "issue".

Maybe,when both of you finish the mod,you could fullfil one of the mods with some things from the other,to improve it a bit. The mod that gets improved could then be the one to stay,with it's creator crediting the other (e.g. if kokakola gets to keep the mod,some features from Simon's mod would get implemented in it,and Simon would be credited for them).

Or you can keep both,but one for Android and other for PC. 

Ofc, it's entirely up to you two.

uhh the difference is I am fully changing the game, I will also maybe have a focus tree if one friend helps me, he is only adding a new map, so instead of doing it on his own he could've offered me help but however I will continue working

also stolen iron will be accesible for both, android and pc, and maybe ios

Edited by kokakolabrooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

uhh the difference is I am fully changing the game, I will also maybe have a focus tree if one friend helps me, he is only adding a new map, so instead of doing it on his own he could've offered me help but however I will continue working

also stolen iron will be accesible for both, android and pc, and maybe ios

Kokakola is correct, I am only making a map but later I might make a separate total conversion mod. Also I dont use AoC2 on android but i believe my map would be compatible for both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Simon Wilford said:

Kokakola is correct, I am only making a map but later I might make a separate total conversion mod. Also I dont use AoC2 on android but i believe my map would be compatible for both

What am I trying to say is it would've been a lot better if you offered me help instead of going on your own, also for editing provinces, it's pretty easy either way and I know how to do it, but since you started on your own you are more of a "rival" so its just unnesecary 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won't work on the mod because of school.

I will maybe make some small stuff on side but that's it for now.

You can still message me and ask me about the mods and stuff, and I'll still make some minor videos like continuing the events tutorial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

I won't work on the mod because of school.

I will maybe make some small stuff on side but that's it for now.

You can still message me and ask me about the mods and stuff, and I'll still make some minor videos like continuing the events tutorial

So its dead or just frozen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By BaronVon016
      Hi! I'm new to the forum, and taking advantage of the update 1.5 of my favorite mod of this game, I wanted to start a scenario very similar to that of Hearts of Iron IV from 1936, unlike the rest, I will imitate the branches of approach, both political and specific to each nation.

      This mod will have:
      ➢ Focus trees for much of Europe. - In process...
      ➢ Own color palette. ✔
      ➢ New and Custom HUD ✔ -NEW
      ➢ Custom Font. ✔
      ➢ Custom design to box of events ✔ -NEW
      ➢ +40 events per almost european country
      ➢ New sounds (From Hearts Of Iron IV). ✔
      ➢ New background music. ✔ (I accept suggestions for more background music)
      ➢ New cursor. ✔
      ➢ (Probably), new icons. - New icons available ✔ -NEW
      ➢ Leaders for each ideology. - This implementation is suspended until the 4th update of Conquerors.


      ❖Countries that will have focus trees:
      -Germany 
      -France 
      -Turkey
      -Spain
      -UK (United Kingdom)
      -Italy
      -USA
      -Japan
      -China
      -Soviet Union

      ❖Countries that will have focus trees in future game updates:
      -Hungary
      -Canada
      -Mexico
      -Bulgaria
      -Greece
      -Australia

      ✉Changelog 22/3/21: The aesthetic changes to the HUD and sound were almost completely completed.

      ✉Changelog 23/3/21: The German political focus tree and the "Four Year Plan" focus tree have been completed. (Pending the Rhineland and Anschluss focus tree).

      ✉Changelog 25/3/21:  Focus trees are now interspersed every 2 months (60 days).

      ✉Changelog 25/3/21 - 11:08: Finished German Focus Trees, I already started with the focus trees of France.

      ✉Changelog 27/3/21: All focus trees in germany are finalized.

      ✉Changelog 29/3/21: Ocean color changed to a darker blue similar to HOI4.

      ✉Changelog 8/4/21: A Discord server has been created to receive help of any kind to the MOD.
      ➥ https://discord.gg/fJX6QHVSjn

      ✉Changelog 10/4/21: Added a background for the main game menu, a new system for forming civilizations, and an intelligence system for communist and fascist countries.

      ✉Changelog 21/4/21: French focus tree finalized

      ❖ Note: -I wrote this with the help of the translator-
      ☛ I used a map created by Nationalism Is Strength

      New images (The ones above) of the new french focus tree and HUD:
       


       



    • By BaronVon016
      Hi! I'm new to the forum, and taking advantage of the update 1.5 of my favorite mod of this game, I wanted to start a scenario very similar to that of Hearts of Iron IV from 1936, unlike the rest, I will imitate the branches of approach, both political and specific to each nation.


      Join our Discord server!
      ➥ https://discord.gg/fJX6QHVSjn

      This mod will have:
      ➢ Focus trees for much of Europe. - In process...
      ➢ Own color palette. ✔
      ➢ New and Custom HUD ✔
      ➢ Custom Font. ✔
      ➢ Custom design to box of events ✔ 
      ➢ +60 events per almost european country ✔
      ➢ New sounds (From Hearts Of Iron IV). ✔
      ➢ New background music. ✔ (I accept suggestions for more background music)
      ➢ New cursor. ✔
      ➢ New icons available ✔ 
      ➢ Leaders for each ideology. - This implementation is suspended until the 4th update of Conquerors.
      ➢ Intelligence agency system for communist, fascist and some major countries
      ➢ New background menu

      ❖Countries that will have focus trees:
      -Germany 
      -France 
      -Turkey
      -Spain
      -UK (United Kingdom)
      -Italy
      -USA
      -Japan
      -China

      ❖Countries that will have focus trees in future game updates:
      -Hungary
      -Canada
      -Mexico
      -Bulgaria
      -Greece
      -Australia

      ✉Changelog 22/3/21: The aesthetic changes to the HUD and sound were almost completely completed.

      ✉Changelog 23/3/21: The German political focus tree and the "Four Year Plan" focus tree have been completed. (Pending the Rhineland and Anschluss focus tree).

      ✉Changelog 25/3/21:  Focus trees are now interspersed every 2 months (60 days).

      ✉Changelog 25/3/21 - 11:08: Finished German Focus Trees, I already started with the focus trees of France.

      ✉Changelog 27/3/21: All focus trees in germany are finalized.

      ✉Changelog 29/3/21: Ocean color changed to a darker blue similar to HOI4.

      ✉Changelog 8/4/21: A Discord server has been created to receive help of any kind to the MOD.
      ➥ https://discord.gg/fJX6QHVSjn

      ✉Changelog 10/4/21: Added a background for the main game menu, a new system for forming civilizations, and an intelligence system for communist and fascist countries.

      ✉Changelog 21/4/21: French focus tree finalized

      ❖ Note: -I wrote this with the help of the translator-
      ☛ I used a map created by Nationalism Is Strength
       

    • By BaronVon016
      Hi! I'm new to the forum, and taking advantage of the update 1.5 of my favorite mod of this game, I wanted to start a scenario very similar to that of Hearts of Iron IV from 1936, unlike the rest, I will imitate the branches of approach, both political and specific to each nation.


      Join our Discord server!
      ➥ https://discord.gg/fJX6QHVSjn

      This mod will have:
      ➢ Focus trees for much of Europe. - In process...
      ➢ Own color palette. ✔
      ➢ New and Custom HUD ✔
      ➢ Custom Font. ✔
      ➢ Custom design to box of events ✔ 
      ➢ +60 events per almost european country ✔
      ➢ New sounds (From Hearts Of Iron IV). ✔
      ➢ New background music. ✔ (I accept suggestions for more background music)
      ➢ New cursor. ✔
      ➢ New icons available ✔ 
      ➢ Leaders for each ideology. - This implementation is suspended until the 4th update of Conquerors.
      ➢ Intelligence agency system for communist, fascist and some major countries
      ➢ New background menu

      ❖Countries that will have focus trees:
      -Germany 
      -France 
      -Turkey
      -Spain
      -UK (United Kingdom)
      -Italy
      -USA
      -Japan
      -China

      ❖Countries that will have focus trees in future game updates:
      -Hungary
      -Canada
      -Mexico
      -Bulgaria
      -Greece
      -Australia

      ✉Changelog 22/3/21: The aesthetic changes to the HUD and sound were almost completely completed.

      ✉Changelog 23/3/21: The German political focus tree and the "Four Year Plan" focus tree have been completed. (Pending the Rhineland and Anschluss focus tree).

      ✉Changelog 25/3/21:  Focus trees are now interspersed every 2 months (60 days).

      ✉Changelog 25/3/21 - 11:08: Finished German Focus Trees, I already started with the focus trees of France.

      ✉Changelog 27/3/21: All focus trees in germany are finalized.

      ✉Changelog 29/3/21: Ocean color changed to a darker blue similar to HOI4.

      ✉Changelog 8/4/21: A Discord server has been created to receive help of any kind to the MOD.
      ➥ https://discord.gg/fJX6QHVSjn

      ✉Changelog 10/4/21: Added a background for the main game menu, a new system for forming civilizations, and an intelligence system for communist and fascist countries.

      ✉Changelog 21/4/21: French focus tree finalized

      ❖ Note: -I wrote this with the help of the translator-
      ☛ I used a map created by Nationalism Is Strength
       



       

    • By Batın Burhan
      ENG
      Hello to everyone. I started launching an unprecedented European mode. This mode is a mode that continues to move forward, modeling the HOI4.
       
      mod includes Europe

      More than 4,000 provinces in total
       
      If you want to help, you can reach me without conflict (Batın Burhan # 5278)

      Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BatınBurhan/featured

      features

      -new font
      - Faster Turn Transition Speeds
      - New Game Logo
      - New music
      - New Battle Sound
      - new HOI4 panels
      - very realistic HOI4 interface
      -60+ scenarios
      - 1st and 2nd world war event
      - Way return path selection
      - new leaders
      newly shaped civilizations
      -New terrain type visuals
      - brand new color pack
      - Compatible Versions for Windows and Android
      -You can comment or react to me on fashion.
                                            Current states

      PRODUCERS Batın Burhan
      mka
       
    • By Chairman Baad
      Download: HoI4-Colors.zip
      Usage: Place the extracted folder in <AoH2 directory>\game\pallets_of_civs_colors and then write HoI4-Colors; in the Age_of_Civilizations file.
  • Our picks


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...