Age of History 3
Ecofcu

A province map of Europe (Work in Progress)

16 hours ago, CopenhaguenLink said:

How I do a whole complete a map? I were trying one of Latinoamerica but I didnt could do it

You take a satellite map (in large resolution) and you have two options: edit it so it becomes more flat with photoshop or you can use an image manipulation program (more professional).

with the second option I can explain you further how (you must tell me which you use)

Edited by Ànex i Rux
I also know spanish by the way

1 hour ago, Ànex i Rux said:

You take a satellite map (in large resolution) and you have two options: edit it so it becomes more flat with photoshop or you can use an image manipulation program (more professional).

with the second option I can explain you further how (you must tell me which you use)

I know how to do it but, when I try to open with AoC the game crashes

1 hour ago, CopenhaguenLink said:

I know how to do it but, when I try to open with AoC the game crashes

ah, nope, game will crash with new maps in some people. did you try using the same background that you used in the map editor? if it still crashes there is no fix, sorry. There are tons of people with the same problem