Age of History Games
  1. setapdede

setapdede

• Similar Content

• By İmperial Sealand
      This mod is a mod which is related to MEIOU & Taxes mod of Europa Universalis IV.
      Features:
      Huge mount of Formable Nations with formable systems
      Lots of Events for scenarios with events
      A unique map with MEIOU & Taxes provinces
      lots of Leaders
      Musics
      New Ideologies with Familial systems

Scenarios: 
      -Charles IV's Golden Bull (no events)
      -Charles IV's Golden Bull (with events)
      -Rise of Ottomans (1444) (no events)
      -Rise of Ottomans (1444) (With Events)
      Maybe some more scenarios in future but We can't promise right now

Progress:
      Provinces: All of Europe, Africa and Half of Asia (in progress)
      Ideologies: 0%
      Ages: 100%
      Musics: in progress
      Scenarios: 0%
      Formable nations: 0%
      Events: 0%
      UI: 0% (in progress)
      if you have any suggestions or questions, you can contact me on discord (  Empire of Sealand#3901 )
      Developers: @İmperial Sealand @BarışMançocu @Resul Pasha

Special thanks to (Credits):
      - @Kerems2434for allowing us to use his formable nations system idea
      - @Mkaand @urdekreizfor making background
      - @Italian PeCfor allowing us to use his event trees idea
      - @Simon Wilford for making most of the provinces
    • By rzg0ld3n
      Ever tired of those bloated mods that say they add 90+ scenarios but they're all a few years apart?
      Ever wanted a mod which spans from ancient history to alt future, without losing that vanilla feel to the game?
      No? Well bad luck! That's exactly what my mod will do.
      The RZ's Extended Timeline mod i've done is based off the mod of same name for EU4. The plan is to create various scenarios spanning from the ancient times to ~2100. These scenarios will mostly be full world maps, NOT small regions. I will use all custom civilizations because it's hard to fix vanilla countries/leaders (Hitler controls communist germany in 1999?? come on!!!!), even if it's very time consuming. It will also add various ideologies and fixes to main game.
      Currently Added:
      New Realistic style map (thanks @urdekreiz for the map) 149 new Custom Civ's for all time that the mod covers (yet to add more) 4 new ideologies, (Social Democracy, Roman Government, Valorism, Antifascist) currently planning to add more Reworked Ages  Planned:
      More ideologies More custom civ's Scenarios: At the beginning... (300 BC) Dawn of the World (1 AC) Roman-Parthian War (58)* Pax Romana (117) End of the Romans (335)+ Barbarian Migration (395)* Rise of Islam (637) The Frankish Empire (780) Stamford Bridge Battle (1066) The Third Crusade (1187)* The Mongol Invasion (1206) Rise of the Ottomans (1444) The Seven Years War (1756) The French Revolution (1789) Crowning of Queen Victoria (1836) American Civil War (1861)* World War I (1914) World War II (1936) The Cold War (1947) Cuban Missile Crisis (1962)* Millennium Dawn (2000) New World Order (2045) World War III (2057) Road to 2100 (2062) *: Map of region(s), not entire world
      +: In Development
      ^: Finished
      Here's Europe from the 335 scenario I'm currently working on, any suggestions are accepted:

• By RetroCube
      Hi !
      Today, I decided to download conqueror's 2 mod , The Download & Extracting Went Smoothly ! , But When I run the Aoc2.jar In CMD & The Loading reaches 99% , The Game crashes & I Get This :
      AoC2: getFileNames: game/leaders/ Exception in thread "LWJGL Application" java.lang.NullPointerException at age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.Game.loadScenario(Game.java:2143) at age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.Menu_InitGame.loadAssets(Menu_InitGame.java:352) at age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.Menu_InitGame.access$000(Menu_InitGame.java:24) at age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.Menu_InitGame$1$1.run(Menu_InitGame.java:59) at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.executeRunnables(LwjglApplication.java:259) at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:210) at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:126) Please Help !
      ☹️
    • By Kerems2434
      Conqueror's II / What if Trotsky Becomes Leader of USSR? (DETAILED SCENARIO)
      One of our modders, @İmperial Sealand, has designed a new scenario for Conqueror's II.
      This scenario is about "What if Trotsky Becomes Leader of USSR?". This is a really detailed scenario.
      There are 93 events in this scenario. So if you love play the game with events, this scenario is a good choice for you.
      STORY OF THE SCENARİO:
      With Lenin's death in 1924, the Soviet Union was shaken, and many Politburo members did not know what to do. Finally, in 1925, Trotsky took over with the support of the Red Army and students, but there were too many names in the Politburo that opposed him. Trotsky had to be careful.
      In Germany, the German Social Democratic Party cooperated with the Communists against the incoming Nazi threat, and in 1928, with Trotsky's support, the Communists came to power in Germany and drove the Nazis out of the country. After communist rule, the monarchists captured Prussia and established the Kingdom of Prussia.
      The Nazis came to Austria and formed a party and came to power in 1932. They then formed an Axis alliance with Hungary, Poland and Bulgaria. In addition, the Nazis had secret organizations in Switzerland and Germany.
      In Italy, the Communist Party staged a coup led by Mussolini and waved the red flag.
      France, on the other hand, was going through a very turbulent period, and the Communists were getting stronger every day.
      Spain, like France, was in a turbulent period.
      In Brazil, there was a communist coup.
      In Asia, Japan-China tensions were about to turn into a war.
      The states of Czechoslovakia and Galicia, on the other hand, were experiencing tensions with the Axis powers.
      In the same way, Hungary, Bulgaria and the USSR claimed rights on the territory of Romania.
      PICTURES:

LINK: 
      YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE MOD FROM THE DESCRIPTION OF THE VIDEO!
      AoC2ModdingTR
      @İmperial Sealand
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!