Age of History 3

Kerem Yılmaz

(1Mn Views) Conquerors v1.5.1 "Conquerors of the New Age" / DOWNLOAD NOW!

Very good work! Particularly well done visuals map, and EU4 icons, map and other details...

Events will be implemented in this mod ? Since this is the only interesting mechanic of the game at the moment xD

events to create various alliances and unions for bots.

1 hour ago, Bennet said:

Very good work! Particularly well done visuals map, and EU4 icons, map and other details...

Events will be implemented in this mod ? Since this is the only interesting mechanic of the game at the moment xD

events to create various alliances and unions for bots.

The events in this game are so buggy.. You can only make simple events and you can do them by yourself

One more civ you could add is the Spanish Empire (Bourbon). It exists in the base game,but the base game is Habsburg Spain,and you could add the Bourbon one,which was way bigger than the Habsburg.

Also,there are several border issues. I started restoring the British Empire and I wanted to have historically accurate borders,but from some reason the Jamaican province is part of Haiti,Trinidad and Tobago province is Venezuela and stuff like that. 

3 hours ago, Commieslav said:

Also,there are several border issues. I started restoring the British Empire and I wanted to have historically accurate borders,but from some reason the Jamaican province is part of Haiti,Trinidad and Tobago province is Venezuela and stuff like that. 

yeah thats a big problem with this mod

19.07.2020 в 14:54 Эге Джейлан сказал:

Думаю, получится очень хороший мод 😄 😄

а, где ссылка на скачивание?